Windows 10: Batch editing of photo metadata

Discus and support Batch editing of photo metadata in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to set the Copyright field to my name in all my photos and also some of the other fields under the Details tab of the photos Properties.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DaveRunner, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Batch editing of photo metadata

I would like to set the Copyright field to my name in all my photos and also some of the other fields under the Details tab of the photos Properties. Doing this one at a atime is very time consuming. Is there a way to change particular fields in a number of selected photos in one go?

:)

DaveRunner, Mar 25, 2019

2. Picture metadata edit error 0x88982F52

Its possible an issue with how your phones camera encodes the image. They might adding special effects to image that makes incompatible with existing meta data editing options. I guess the only option right now is batch convert all your imported photos
    as a JPEG first then make the necessary metadata edits.

Andre for Directly, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Editing Metadata on Photos

At the moment I'm desperately trying to edit the date and time metadata for several photos I've taken on my vacation. It's important to me that all of my photos are labelled with the correct date and time taken so that they appear in the proper order in
    the Photos app. At either the fault of Windows or my camera some of the photos have the wrong date/time (i.e. if it was taken at 10:22am it's labelled as being taken at 2:22am or something similar). Can someone please tell me how I can edit this? I've tried
    doing it in properties under 'origin' but it will only let me edit the date and NOT the time.

Can someone PLEASE help me out with this?! I've been searching online for hours and no clear answer seems available. There's no way that it's this difficult to edit a photos date and time information.

Chris Dwan, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Batch editing of photo metadata

Editing Metadata on Photos

Hi Chris,

To address this concern, we can edit the date of the photo when it was taken under Origin, however, we can't edit the time as it will only generate the time when the photo was edited. For this issue, we suggest that you post your feedback or suggestions
    through this link for us to better improve our service.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Batch editing of photo metadata

1. Batch editing of photo metadata - Similar Threads - Batch editing photo

2. Editing Metadata in Details Pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Editing Metadata in Details Pane: Hi,I installed a new Windows update and lost the ability to edit metadata in the Details Pane. It used to look like this: Now it looks like this:As you can see, it's a loss of functionality. I can't edit the metadata from the folder view anymore. It wants me to click the...
  3. Editing Metadata in Details Pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Editing Metadata in Details Pane: Hi,I installed a new Windows update and lost the ability to edit metadata in the Details Pane. It used to look like this: Now it looks like this:As you can see, it's a loss of functionality. I can't edit the metadata from the folder view anymore. It wants me to click the...
  4. Microsoft Photos Metadata

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos Metadata: Like so many others I am struggling with Microsoft Photos. I know where to find my photos. What I need access to is the metadata I create with Microsoft Photos. I have used the program to add names to my photos, but the metadata on the photo doesn't record this info. Where...
  5. Microsoft Photos Metadata

Microsoft Photos Metadata: Like so many others I am struggling with Microsoft Photos. I know where to find my photos. What I need access to is the metadata I create with Microsoft Photos. I have used the program to add names to my photos, but the metadata on the photo doesn't record this info. Where...
  6. Edit Folder Metadata

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edit Folder Metadata: Hi, How do I edit folder metadata in Windows 10? There are a lot of metadata columns that could be used to display valuable information in windows explorer about a folder (author, title, genre, tags, comments, etc...). How do I edit that information? submitted by...
  7. How to edit or add Metadata to Photos & Video files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to edit or add Metadata to Photos & Video files in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If your photo or video doesn’t have the proper metadata, you can add or edit them in Windows 10. Here is how to add Metadata […] This article How to edit or add Metadata to Photos & Video files in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Metadata in Photos app

Metadata in Photos app: Hello everyone. My problem is, that after editing a photo in the Windows Photos app the metadata location is removed. Why? Is there some setting how to fix this? Please help....
  9. photos app batch edit ?

photos app batch edit ?: Is there a way to programmatically or batch edit a project in photos app ? For example , I made a video with photos app and it is just images that last 10 seconds each with different text for each image . Is there an easy way to change the images and text using some...
  10. Metadata & Tags in photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Metadata & Tags in photos: I have a folder of 250 photos with various tags applied to each of them. The photos are at full resolution. I need to down res the 250 photos and place in another folder. If I resize these photos but keep the same photo names, is it possible to copy the metadata tags and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. metadata batch edit pictures

2. app to change photo metadata batch

3. error 0x88982f52 remove date taken

4. batch edit photo metadata