Windows 10: Batch file returns "Access is denied" error on Win 10/64 Pro.

Discus and support Batch file returns "Access is denied" error on Win 10/64 Pro. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I have a strange one here. I need to run the following batch file when my Wacom tablet driver is not responsive. But every time I run it, I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MeanSpitfire, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Batch file returns "Access is denied" error on Win 10/64 Pro.

Hi!

I have a strange one here. I need to run the following batch file when my Wacom tablet driver is not responsive. But every time I run it, I get "Access is denied". I clicked on "Run as Administrator", went to Properties/Security/Permissions... etc... to no avail. I just keep getting that error. Here's the file:

NET STOP WTabletServicePro
    PAUSE
    NET START WTabletServicePro

I also tried SC instead of NET with the same results. So how do I prevent that error, and gain "access"? Win 10/64 Pro.

Thanks,

John

:)

MeanSpitfire, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Try3 Win User

Delayed expansion and arrays in Win 10 batch files

Sorry, I failed to check what I wrote properly. Now corrected.

I meant to suggest adding
    Code:
    Code:
    Set SourceFile
    because that will list all the variables beginning with the string SourceFile. Here is a demo bat
    Code:
    Code:
    set fred1=aaaa set fred2=bbbb set fred3=cccc set fred pause
    that returns, in response to the set fred line,
    Code:
    Code:
    fred1=aaaa fred2=bbbb fred3=cccc
    Batch file returns "Access is denied" error on Win 10/64 Pro. [​IMG]

Denis

Try3, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Access denied to zip file

Hi Stephanie,

The issue that you're experiencing may be due to a corrupted user profile. We have found a workaround regarding the "Access denied" error. Kindly follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + E to open File Explorer.
    • Copy the files that you want to zip.
    • Paste it in the Downloads folder.
    • From there, zip your file. You may follow the steps provided in this
      article

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Batch file returns "Access is denied" error on Win 10/64 Pro.

Radney Dri, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Batch file returns "Access is denied" error on Win 10/64 Pro.

1. Batch file returns "Access is denied" error on Win 10/64 Pro. - Similar Threads - Batch file returns

2. Desktop is not accessible. Access is denied, win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop is not accessible. Access is denied, win 10: Hello, i have windows 10 and I dont know what happened but when i turned it on today few wierd things happened.1. my desktop is black and i have only recycle bin icon on it2. My keyboard language has been switched3. When i go into file explorer > this computer > desktop It...
  3. Desktop is not accessible. Access is denied, win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop is not accessible. Access is denied, win 10: Hello, i have windows 10 and I dont know what happened but when i turned it on today few wierd things happened.1. my desktop is black and i have only recycle bin icon on it2. My keyboard language has been switched3. When i go into file explorer > this computer > desktop It...
  4. Desktop is not accessible. Access is denied, win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Access denied for every batch job

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Access denied for every batch job: Even if the batch job only contains an echo hello and a pause. Of course if I run it as administrator it works, but for some of my apps this option is not available. None of my IDEs work, Arduino, Eclipse, or VScode. In particular, with VScode, the batch file in question is...
  6. Win 10 partition access denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 partition access denied: So I added another SSD to my PC the other day booted up and all ok and I even started to install some games on it all ok. But all of a sudden my Local Drive D can't be accessed saying that Access is Denied and I don't have permission, I tried to navigate to sub folders in it...
  7. Help replacing Win.7Pro 64, to Win.10 Pro 64?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help replacing Win.7Pro 64, to Win.10 Pro 64?: Howdy all! I am unfortunately in a situation where I think I will need to replace hardware, [ie: B85 Chipset MoBo, and Intel core i7, CPU] before installing either a "clean," or an "upgrade" to WIN10? I perform upgrades every six or seven years, to keep up with technology....
  8. [Question] Delete files with denied access with batch scripts

in Windows 10 Support
    [Question] Delete files with denied access with batch scripts: Ciao, dopo anni ho iniziato a lavorare con script batch di nuovo, ma non riesco a eliminare un file nella directory principale "C", (usando W10 ultima release), questo è lo script che mi d "accesso negato". [code] @echo off cls del "C: \ SYSTAG.BIN" / A / F / Q / S...
  9. Batch Script to execute in Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch Script to execute in Win 10 pro: I'm looking for a batch script that can: Pull the single row taskbar to a 3 row taskbar and lock it in place in its default location (bottom). Change the time format at the bottom right corner from default to have e.g. "2:00 AM" in the first row, "Saturday" in the second...
  10. Win 10 Pro - Constant Admin access denied and problems!

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Pro - Constant Admin access denied and problems!: Win 10 Problems I’m having Constant Access is denied (and related problems…. I have googled/searched a Lot for this problem, and find most solutions suggest use “Run as Administrator” or change(manhandle ACL/premissions). Yes this sometimes provides a work around, but leads...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. batch file access denied

2. suddenly batch job access denied

3. Windows 10 batch script access is denied

4. running .bat file access denide,
  5. batch del followed by copy access error,
  6. batch file access denied error code,
  7. windows batch file access denied windows 10,
  8. batch access win 10 ,
  9. windows 10 .bat access denied,
  10. windows 10 batch copy access denied,
  11. access denued when using batch file to delete a folder,