Windows 10: Batch install 19 different Lenovo driver updates?

Discus and support Batch install 19 different Lenovo driver updates? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just downloaded all the outstanding driver updates for my Lenovo T560. 24 in all, including BIOS. Each update is in a separate folder, and there are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by x509, Jul 29, 2019.

1. x509 Win User

Batch install 19 different Lenovo driver updates?

I just downloaded all the outstanding driver updates for my Lenovo T560. 24 in all, including BIOS. Each update is in a separate folder, and there are 19 separate EXE files. Also 5 separate ZIP files, which I know I will need to process one at a time.

My question is for the 19 exe files. Is there any way to make the process of running all these exe files automatic? I know I can create a CMD file, but can I also do some kind of auto-answer or silent install, so I don't need to babysit the process?

This is why I'm motivated to do these updates:

Batch install 19 different Lenovo driver updates? [​IMG]

Weird, because I had assumed that Lenovo is a major manufacturer who would work closely with MS to resolve issues like this. Boy was I wrong.*Eek

:)

2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Batch install 19 different Lenovo driver updates?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Batch install 19 different Lenovo driver updates?

1. Batch install 19 different Lenovo driver updates? - Similar Threads - Batch install different

2. Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query: Hi everyone, I went onto the Lenovo Vantage app and clicked 'check for updates' and the app said downloading and then installing. It turns out it had installed NVIDIA VGA DRIVER, but I didn't find that out until it prompted me to restart and then I went back to the Vantage...
  3. Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query: Hi everyone, I went onto the Lenovo Vantage app and clicked 'check for updates' and the app said downloading and then installing. It turns out it had installed NVIDIA VGA DRIVER, but I didn't find that out until it prompted me to restart and then I went back to the Vantage...
  4. BSOD on a new Lenovo, all drivers and Updates installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on a new Lenovo, all drivers and Updates installed: Brand new Lenovo. Minidumps shows: Minidump 1: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an Irp for too long a time Arg2: ffffae88e022f360,...
  5. Code 19 for CD/DVD driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 19 for CD/DVD driver: Since update on 7/27/20 the driver for CD/DVD driver has an error. Says Windows cannot start the hardware because configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged. Code 19. I tried disabling the driver and rebooted. Then I tried uninstalling the driver and...
  6. Is there a way to batch install drivers and software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to batch install drivers and software?: On a new install, I want to just run every executable in a folder, drivers and installers, just with all the default settings. Is this possible? Just want to do it unattended. submitted by /u/justreddit247 [link] [comments]...
  7. Updates stuck at 19 %

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates stuck at 19 %: windows updates are stuck at 19 % https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-stuck-at-19/230a9a3c-e66e-40b9-9fb6-a8a1ed57ed3f
  8. Devices and Driver issue in windows 10, encountering code 19 error while installing drivers.

Devices and Driver issue in windows 10, encountering code 19 error while installing drivers.: i have been encountering some issue while installing driver where it has been showing windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged. Code 19. Also, please note that the same devices and drivers were...
  9. First batch of windows updates after a clean install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    First batch of windows updates after a clean install: Hi, Ive just clean installed Windows 10 this morning. The first thing I did as soon as I got into Windows was to check for windows updates so as to get my system right up to date. There were quite a few windows updates, several drivers and windows defender updates etc listed....
  10. Difference between Lenovo Z50-70 laptop models in terms of drivers

Difference between Lenovo Z50-70 laptop models in terms of drivers: I just clean installed my Windows and started searching for my laptop drivers. I own a Lenovo Z50-70 laptop. When I entered the support site I noticed 3 "versions" of my laptop. Z50-70: Error Z50-70 - type 20354: Error Z50-70 - type 80E7: Error As I checked,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install lenovo drivers updates as a batch file