Windows 10: Batch process to automate installing crap.

Discus and support Batch process to automate installing crap. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Where in the heck do I even start? I know for my steam stuff I have to reinstall the distro packs and stuff so I'd like to be able to install all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ZippyDSMlee, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Batch process to automate installing crap.

Where in the heck do I even start?

I know for my steam stuff I have to reinstall the distro packs and stuff so I'd like to be able to install all the needed packs, then run a game exe for 30 seconds minimized and then end the game exe move to the next game,ect.

:)

ZippyDSMlee, Aug 5, 2016

2. Windows 10 WMDC .lnk files

This workaround was previously suggested, but is not workable when using batch configuration processes that automates the copy process, rather than using a manual configuration process. When deploying 20 or more units at a time, manually changing extensions
    is prohibitively time consuming and error prone.

Brian Kofford (brian.kofford), Aug 5, 2016
  3. Lagcrab Win User
    Ethernet/batch scripts & automation

TL;DR version:"how to force a batch script to run when your computer recognizes that your network is not receiving or sending data"

For context I created a batch script that will disable and re-enable my Ethernet connection(which for some reason fixes the issue instantly), when I noticed that it would be an infinite amount of times more useful if it ran by
    itself when said issue occurs. (forcing my computer to run it at start up and regularly check for this issue is not an option.) Also, is there a file that I could simply place my batch script into that my ethernet would see and check by itself, and if so
    what would I need to do to make sure that it only runs when the issue occurs? (for example: an already made file in my pc that runs and checks my internet connections for issues)

EDIT: Just for those of you who are wondering about my computers ethernet specs.

Network Card(s): 2 NIC(s) Installed.

[01]: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Connection Name: Ethernet

DHCP Enabled: Yes

DHCP Server: *** *** ***

IP address(es)

[01]: *** *** ***

[02]: *** *** ***

Lagcrab, Aug 5, 2016
Thema:

Batch process to automate installing crap.

1. Batch process to automate installing crap. - Similar Threads - Batch process automate

2. Batch kill all processes with the same name

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch kill all processes with the same name: I tried the apps on this site but it doesn't work as it says. For instance, I have 50 Chrome.exe processes. I don't want to tick them 1 by 1 to kill it. As long as it's named Chrome.exe, I want to kill them all. How can I do it in 1 swop? 6 Ways to Kill Multiple Windows...
  3. Automate diskpart for Clean Install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automate diskpart for Clean Install.: I want to FULLY Automate a Clean Install on Disk 0 [ the ONLY internal HDD ] with . . . [1] OS on C:\ >>> size=30720 - 30GB [2] Data on D:\ >>> size=51200 - 50GB [3] System_Image on S:\ >>> size=30720 - 30GB I want to use a Script to achive this which I will run after...
  4. Automated check on running process

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automated check on running process: Hi all I have a query related to automating a process within Windows 10. For background, I have several headless machines in what I call my "data dungeon" (it's dark and cold), which I use to run a Python script that scrapes information (publicly available, nothing dodgy -...
  5. Automate post-installation tasks

Automate post-installation tasks: For context I work in a computer shop and we do a lot of installations manually and this takes a lot of time, I already looked into creating a unattended install and now I'm searching for a way to turn off some settings like the window transparency and the background apps...
  6. Crap

Crap: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5xmd2/crap/
  7. Automate OneDrive 'User Login' Sign-in Process via Powershell

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Automate OneDrive 'User Login' Sign-in Process via Powershell: Hi, At the moment, when a user logs into a computer for the first time, OneDrive is running in the background as a process but doesn't appear in the foreground. When the 'grey cloud' icon in the system tray is clicked, the user is prompted to enter their email address to...
  8. Automated Install Disk Configuration

Automated Install Disk Configuration: Hello, I've been banging my head against the wall for a couple days and hoping for a little help. I'm trying to build a Windows 10 Pro Image. I've built a USB key with 2 partitions, 1 for booting and one for the images. The image is on the second partition that I'd like...
  9. Problems automating a batch file with task scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems automating a batch file with task scheduler: I want run this bat file from task scheduler @Rem %pf% expands to the right program location depending if it is x86 or x64 system @setlocal @set pf=%ProgramFiles% @if not "[%ProgramFiles(x86)%]"=="[]" set pf=%ProgramFiles(x86)% @Rem %macropath% expands to the demo...
  10. Automated Win10 Installation?

Automated Win10 Installation?: I would like to get a bit automated when it comes to clean installing Win10. All I really need, is to ONLY automate the wiping of ALL partitions so it would just only show the Unallocated disk space like the one in my image. Thats all I need. Can anyone provide me with a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rem batch file to bulk install armstrong powerhouse add-ons