Windows 10: Batch Script to execute in Win 10 pro

Discus and support Batch Script to execute in Win 10 pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm looking for a batch script that can: Pull the single row taskbar to a 3 row taskbar and lock it in place in its default location (bottom). Change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Krugernov, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Krugernov Win User

Batch Script to execute in Win 10 pro

I'm looking for a batch script that can:

• Pull the single row taskbar to a 3 row taskbar and lock it in place in its default location (bottom).
    • Change the time format at the bottom right corner from default to have e.g. "2:00 AM" in the first row, "Saturday" in the second row and "17-Nov-18" in the third row.
    • Permanently delete items but with an interrupt prompt requesting before completely deleting it without sending it to the recycle bin.
    • Completely disable automatic updates & minor updates (applying to all profiles).

:)

Krugernov, Nov 19, 2018
  2. amikhan1 Win User

How to add a prompt dialog box through a batch file

Hi All,

Hope you all are doing good, I have a simple question where in i am trying to run two batch scripts and i want to add a prompt dialog box after the completion of one script so that once the user hits Yes the second batch file should not run if clicked on
    no it should execute the batch file

Your suggestion would be of great help.

Thanks

amikhan1, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Lagcrab Win User
    Ethernet/batch scripts & automation

TL;DR version:"how to force a batch script to run when your computer recognizes that your network is not receiving or sending data"

For context I created a batch script that will disable and re-enable my Ethernet connection(which for some reason fixes the issue instantly), when I noticed that it would be an infinite amount of times more useful if it ran by
    itself when said issue occurs. (forcing my computer to run it at start up and regularly check for this issue is not an option.) Also, is there a file that I could simply place my batch script into that my ethernet would see and check by itself, and if so
    what would I need to do to make sure that it only runs when the issue occurs? (for example: an already made file in my pc that runs and checks my internet connections for issues)

EDIT: Just for those of you who are wondering about my computers ethernet specs.

Network Card(s): 2 NIC(s) Installed.

[01]: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Connection Name: Ethernet

DHCP Enabled: Yes

DHCP Server: *** *** ***

IP address(es)

[01]: *** *** ***

[02]: *** *** ***

Lagcrab, Nov 19, 2018
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Batch Script to execute in Win 10 pro - Similar Threads - Batch Script execute

2. Automatically Run Batch Script

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatically Run Batch Script: Hi everyone When the windows installation is finished, automatically run batch script. How can I do that? Thanks *Wink 122531
  3. Running PowerShell script as a batch file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running PowerShell script as a batch file: Can I run the Power Shell line: "C:\Windows\System32>get-appxpackage *3dbuilder* | remove-appxpackage" from a .Bat file? ***Original title: Removing bloatware***...
  4. Write a batch script to read list of db names to connect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Write a batch script to read list of db names to connect: Hi, I hope someone can help me. I am new to batch scripting. I want to read a file that has database names and connect to each of them to get status. I'd like to do this from cmd command. I really appreciate if I can get some help here. Thanks in advance....
  5. Help needed writing batch script!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help needed writing batch script!: Firstly thank you for even clicking on this thread as I understand that this probably isn't meant to be here. The scenario is that I'm trying to write a script that incorporates the result of a ping to an IP and then based on the result do different things. Here is an...
  6. Win 10 Mail Executable?

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 Mail Executable?: I can open Windows Mail with Start > type in Mail > Enter, but in the directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Mail there is no .exe to run it. (wab.exe and wabmig.exe don't run Mail). I want to make a keyboard macro, with either WinHotKay or AutoHotKey, to run Mail. What...
  7. IE - How to delete content with a batch/script file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IE - How to delete content with a batch/script file?: I've looked all over and was wondering if I could get some help here. I work where there are public machines, and we tell people NOT to use Internet Explorer, BUT only 10% of people actually adhere to this. That's life. I've noticed that with IE, when the computer crashes,...
  8. Any good Batch file renaming software / scripts

in Windows 10 Support
    Any good Batch file renaming software / scripts: Hi there does anybody have any decent batch file renaming software or scripts. Here's a whole slew of music files from BBC Radio 3 -- what I want is after the word Breakfast in the title to insert date and time (european format YYMMDD.HHMM -24 hr format. Here's what...
  9. Change PowerShell Script Execution Policy in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change PowerShell Script Execution Policy in Windows 10: I ran Option 2 which gave the settings below. How do I reset the permissions back to the default Undefined? [img] 54585
  10. Batch script question

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch script question: Hello, I want make a batch script to delete a spefic folder on the C disk, but how can I get only that spefic folder? I got this: Code: FOR /D %%p IN ("C:\USERS\%USERNAME%\Downloads\*.*") DO rmdir "%%p" /s /q cd C:\USERS\%USERNAME%\Downloads\ del *.* /q /s timeout /t 5...