Windows 10: Batch Script to execute in Win 10 pro

Discus and support Batch Script to execute in Win 10 pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm looking for a batch script that can: Pull the single row taskbar to a 3 row taskbar and lock it in place in its default location (bottom). Change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Krugernov, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Krugernov Win User

Batch Script to execute in Win 10 pro

I'm looking for a batch script that can:

• Pull the single row taskbar to a 3 row taskbar and lock it in place in its default location (bottom).
    • Change the time format at the bottom right corner from default to have e.g. "2:00 AM" in the first row, "Saturday" in the second row and "17-Nov-18" in the third row.
    • Permanently delete items but with an interrupt prompt requesting before completely deleting it without sending it to the recycle bin.
    • Completely disable automatic updates & minor updates (applying to all profiles).

:)

Krugernov, Nov 19, 2018
  2. amikhan1 Win User

How to add a prompt dialog box through a batch file

Hi All,

Hope you all are doing good, I have a simple question where in i am trying to run two batch scripts and i want to add a prompt dialog box after the completion of one script so that once the user hits Yes the second batch file should not run if clicked on
    no it should execute the batch file

Your suggestion would be of great help.

Thanks

amikhan1, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Lagcrab Win User
    Ethernet/batch scripts & automation

TL;DR version:"how to force a batch script to run when your computer recognizes that your network is not receiving or sending data"

For context I created a batch script that will disable and re-enable my Ethernet connection(which for some reason fixes the issue instantly), when I noticed that it would be an infinite amount of times more useful if it ran by
    itself when said issue occurs. (forcing my computer to run it at start up and regularly check for this issue is not an option.) Also, is there a file that I could simply place my batch script into that my ethernet would see and check by itself, and if so
    what would I need to do to make sure that it only runs when the issue occurs? (for example: an already made file in my pc that runs and checks my internet connections for issues)

EDIT: Just for those of you who are wondering about my computers ethernet specs.

Network Card(s): 2 NIC(s) Installed.

[01]: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Connection Name: Ethernet

DHCP Enabled: Yes

DHCP Server: *** *** ***

IP address(es)

[01]: *** *** ***

[02]: *** *** ***

Lagcrab, Nov 19, 2018
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Batch Script to execute in Win 10 pro - Similar Threads - Batch Script execute

2. Batch scripting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batch scripting: Hi, here's the code that I used for 3 DISM commands to start automatically after pressing a key:Code and result:Code:@echo off echo You are going to use DISM. echo 1. To check the image. echo 2. Scan your PC's health echo 3. Restore your PC'S health. echo To continue, press...
  3. Batch scripting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batch scripting: Hi, here's the code that I used for 3 DISM commands to start automatically after pressing a key:Code and result:Code:@echo off echo You are going to use DISM. echo 1. To check the image. echo 2. Scan your PC's health echo 3. Restore your PC'S health. echo To continue, press...
  4. Batch scripting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Batch scripting: Hi, here's the code that I used for 3 DISM commands to start automatically after pressing a key:@echo off echo You are going to use DISM. echo 1. To check the image. echo 2. Scan your PC's health echo 3. Restore your PC'S health. echo To continue, press any key. echo Before...
  5. PageFile.sys batch script

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    PageFile.sys batch script: Hello, I need help writing a batch script that would configure Windows Virtual Memory based on the amount of RAM installed If you have 4 GB of RAM, set virtual memory to 8 GB (Custom size: set both initial and maximum size to 8192) If you have 8 GB of RAM, set virtual memory...
  6. Batch Scripts / Programs.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Batch Scripts / Programs.: The members and quests who use this forum know how professional, informative and helpful it is! In order to help members solve their problems/issues we often ask them to run certain programs and perform certain tasks and then upload [ post ] the results to the forum for us...
  7. Batch scripting problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Batch scripting problems: So i found a bug. In batch scripting, I can only store 3 variables. I don't know the cause for this. Here's the code, if you need it. @ echo off title Elevator OS by Lackmey on YouTube and Reddit set gdata=No data found (this one works) set 1data=No data found (this one...
  8. failed to execute script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failed to execute script: hello,i am trying to open A third party APP I have,was working fine until the other day,i get failed to execute script when I try to open it,i also have the following info connected to problem, Traceback (most recent call last): File "ATSinstaller.pyw",...
  9. failed to execute script

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    failed to execute script: hello,i use a game from steam & i use a separate programme(3rd party)to install items on it,it was working perfectly up to yesterday,when i open the app & click on an item i get the following failed to execute script,i have un/reinstalled it but no joy,any help would be...
  10. Batch script question

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch script question: Hello, I want make a batch script to delete a spefic folder on the C disk, but how can I get only that spefic folder? I got this: Code: FOR /D %%p IN ("C:\USERS\%USERNAME%\Downloads\*.*") DO rmdir "%%p" /s /q cd C:\USERS\%USERNAME%\Downloads\ del *.* /q /s timeout /t 5...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 bat file executes slowly