Windows 10: baterry backup issues

Discus and support baterry backup issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Baterry drains fast after updating a april updates I don,t why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SandeshPandiyan D, Aug 7, 2018.

1. baterry backup issues

Baterry drains fast after updating a april updates I don,t why?

:)

SandeshPandiyan D, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Bokenzhe Win User

Backup Issue - Microsoft 10 - Cannot perform initial backup

Question

• baterry backup issues [​IMG]

Applies to

5 views Backup Issue - Microsoft 10 - Cannot perform initial backup

My backup stubbornly refuses to run. I can't run the initial backup, therefore the file history backups don't run either. This has been an ongoing problem for quite some time. Suggestions I've received have not worked so far. Following is the problem
    and the failed resolution attempts:

• I get this message from the Event Log:

Unable to scan user libraries for changes and perform backup of modified files for configuration C:\Users\Papa\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Configuration\Config

Event ID - 201

Level: Error

User - System

*** ---- There is no config file at this directory location. The contents of the location are:

catalog1

catalog2

config1

config2

• In another thread from July, someone suggested checking a particular service (I forget the name just now) is running. It is.

• Two days ago a Microsoft employee suggested the following steps. These steps resulted in no change, still no backup:

KA

Karthicka_R replied on

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to start and stop the services “Windows backup” and “volume shadow copy” and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+R” and in the run command box type “services. MSc”.
    • Search for the service “Windows Backup” double click on it and check whether the service is started or not, click on “OK” button. I suggest you to stop and start the service again.
    • Once done again search for the service “Volume shadow copy” double click on it and check whether the service is started or not. I suggest you to stop and start the service again, click on “OK” button and
      check whether you can perform backup successfully.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

• I performed these steps multiple times. The backup still crashes, with the same error message. In addition I collected the following error message, but only one time:

Unable to start a backup cycle for configuration C:\Users\Papa\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\FileHistory\Configuration\Config

Event ID: 200

• Can anyone help me with this stubborn problem?

Thank you in advance.

Bokenzhe, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 7, 2018
  4. baterry backup issues

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

baterry backup issues

1. baterry backup issues - Similar Threads - baterry backup issues

2. my power and baterry setings in windows ettings has issue that say s"ome of These setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my power and baterry setings in windows ettings has issue that say s"ome of These setting...: my laptop specsEdition: Windows 11 Home Single Languageversion: 22H2OS Build: 22621.2506Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22677.1000.0...
  3. Backup Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup Issues: I have a gaming laptop with two drives. I use the C drive SSD for the OS and games and the D drive HDD for file storage Pictures, Documents, Music, etc.. I have my backup set to happen daily and I plug my external drive in every morning after I reboot the computer. The issue...
  4. Backup Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup Issues: I have a gaming laptop with two drives. I use the C drive SSD for the OS and games and the D drive HDD for file storage Pictures, Documents, Music, etc.. I have my backup set to happen daily and I plug my external drive in every morning after I reboot the computer. The issue...
  5. Backup Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Issue in Window Backup

Issue in Window Backup: Hi Sir I try to backup my files and system image to my D drive. I received an error message below after the backup is finished: "Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\admin.DESKTOP-7LF8N0O\Documents. Error:STATUS_WAIT_2 0x80070002" How to resolve...
  7. notice baterry icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    notice baterry icon on taskbar: please help, how about the battery have appears on the task bar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notice-baterry-icon-on-taskbar/0fa767df-e643-44bd-b28b-21ae71b76701
  8. Backup Issue

Backup Issue: My computer backup doesn't run completely. I get the following message: "One of the critical volumes cannot be included for backup N.T.F.S. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-issue/1b5c6e2d-fc90-4c00-b471-2b229dfb75b2
  9. Icon Baterry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon Baterry: The icon of my battery nothing that wants to appear, I have already tried several things https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-baterry/24da51f4-1809-4eb7-a406-a01ba3e6b09b
  10. baterry not charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    baterry not charging: i am using an HP laptop and in a last month I never used it just packed it away an on the 20/08 2018 I tried switching it on and the battery says plugged but not charging. what could be the problem, since when I stored it away I didn't have this problem...