Windows 10: Batman Arkham Asylum error on Windows 10

Discus and support Batman Arkham Asylum error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded the game from Epicgames Store and I am getting this error: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SimpleSatan, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Batman Arkham Asylum error on Windows 10

I downloaded the game from Epicgames Store and I am getting this error:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not load file or assembly "Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.

Version=1.0.2902.0. Culture=neutral.

PublicKey Token=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D, Version=1.0.2902.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D, Version=1.0.2902.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'

at BmLauncher.DisplaySettings.IsNVIDIACard

at BmLauncher.Form1.Initialise

at BmLauncher.Form1.OnLoadObject sender, EventArgs e

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoadEventArgs e

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControlBoolean fIgnoreVisible

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindowMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindowMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessageMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CallbackIntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] DWORD to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.9151 WinRelRS6.050727-9100

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

BmLauncher

Assembly Version: 1.0.1.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.1.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Epic%20Games/BatmanArkhamAsylum/Binaries/BmLauncher.exe

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.9149 WinRelRS6.050727-9100

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Management

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll

BmLauncherUtils

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.1.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Epic%20Games/BatmanArkhamAsylum/Binaries/BmLauncherUtils.DLL

msvcm80

Assembly Version: 8.0.50727.9672

Win32 Version: 8.00.50727.9672

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/WinSxS/x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.9672_none_d08f9da24428a513/msvcm80.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer machine.config must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

:)

SimpleSatan, Oct 11, 2020

2. DirectX, Windows 10, Batman: Arkham Asylum

Hi, yesterday a friend bought me Batman: Arkham Asylum on Steam. So when I launched it, it did the usual update/check of my drivers. Then it crashed and gave me an error message: "Continue" or "Close." It also said that if i pressed "Continue" the game might
    not function properly, and if I pressed "Close," it would shut down the game. I pressed Continue, and the game menu popped up, except without any letters on the buttons. I guessed where the "Play" button was and clicked, the game then crashed and gave a final
    error message. I went onto the Steam forums, and I wasn't the only one who had this problem. Someone in the comments said that one had to install the last DirectX version or install physxloader.dll into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Batman
    Arkham Asylum GOTY\Binaries.

I tried to find how to install directx but i can't find any official website that just has a FLIPPING download button! Please Help!

PS. I am reinstalling the game now, and i will update if I forgot anything significant.

Spartan419, Oct 11, 2020
  3. GazzaT73 Win User
    Batman: Arkham Asylum DVD, Windows 10, Game Not Starting.

Hi CannonJ

It may be an issue with the file launching correctly, in this case I would suggest trying to set the file to run in a different compatibility setting.

To do this please find the bmlauncher.exe file

(C:\Program Files (x86)\Eidos\Batman Arkham Asylum\Binaries) >Right click>Compatibility>check 'run in compatibility mode for' Windows XP SP3

Once you have done this, please try to run it again to see if this has fixed the error.

Regards,

Gary

GazzaT73, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Batman Arkham Asylum error on Windows 10

Error while playing Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY

Hey, I am getting error while playing Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY. I am putting Error image below.

I have installed game in FBatman Arkham Asylum error on Windows 10 :Drive and also checked the files- Binaries and it has all files including ShippingPC-BmGame.exe and its launcher too.

Batman Arkham Asylum error on Windows 10 238f1a97-41d1-4757-8a06-6b4dc73aeb92?upload=true.png

Sunny Agrawal, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Batman Arkham Asylum error on Windows 10

1. Batman Arkham Asylum error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Batman Arkham Asylum

2. Black screen and entire computer crashes upon launching Batman Arkham Asylum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and entire computer crashes upon launching Batman Arkham Asylum: I'm trying to play Batman Arkham Asylum on Steam but when after I press play on the launcher, I get half a second of sound, and a black screen with my mouse cursor in the middle and my entire computer freezes and I have to reset it. I have updated:GPU driversPhysXDirectX.NET...
  3. Black screen and entire computer crashes upon launching Batman Arkham Asylum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen and entire computer crashes upon launching Batman Arkham Asylum: I'm trying to play Batman Arkham Asylum on Steam but when after I press play on the launcher, I get half a second of sound, and a black screen with my mouse cursor in the middle and my entire computer freezes and I have to reset it. I have updated:GPU driversPhysXDirectX.NET...
  4. How to play Batman Arkham Asylum with keyboard settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play Batman Arkham Asylum with keyboard settings?: My keyboard controls are not working in Batman Arkham Asylum how can I play this game with keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-batman-arkham-asylum-with-keyboard/b1c5eb60-e006-4cb1-b7d3-9f88064b35ad
  5. How to play Batman Arkham Asylum with keyboard settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to play Batman Arkham Asylum with keyboard settings?: My keyboard controls are not working in Batman Arkham Asylum how can I play this game with keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-batman-arkham-asylum-with-keyboard/b1c5eb60-e006-4cb1-b7d3-9f88064b35ad
  6. Batman: arkham knight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batman: arkham knight: I originally bought Batman: Arkham knight on my Xbox one s. I now have a PC and I'm trying to download it but it appears i have to buy it again. Something to note is that I originally bought it using one gmail but I created a new account with a pre-existing gmail to match all...
  7. my arkham asylum is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my arkham asylum is not working: it shows the error that Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attemp to continue . If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Could not load file or assembly...
  8. Unable to save Batman Arkham City!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to save Batman Arkham City!: Fellow Gamers! I had a problem of not saving the Batman Arkham City on WIndows 10 and it restarts from Bell Tower mission. I spent a day on finding a solution and it keep revolving around "Games for Window Marketplace". The solution that worked for me is to uninstall the...
  9. Error while playing Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error while playing Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY: Hey, I am getting error while playing Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY. I am putting Error image below. I have installed game in F:Drive and also checked the files- Binaries and it has all files including ShippingPC-BmGame.exe and its launcher too. [ATTACH]...
  10. Arkham Asylum Windows Feature problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Arkham Asylum Windows Feature problem: When I try to open Arkham Asylum, which I just got for free from Epic Games Store, it says "an app on your PC needs the following Windows Feature" however it does not allow me to install anything, the only options are to either close the window or click "Skip this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. batman arkham asylum pc filenotfound fix