Windows 10: batman arkham city non goty version

Discus and support batman arkham city non goty version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; cannot save the game in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bro19, Sep 17, 2020.

1. bro19 Win User

batman arkham city non goty version

cannot save the game in windows 10

:)

bro19, Sep 17, 2020

2. Error while playing Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY

Hey, I am getting error while playing Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY. I am putting Error image below.

I have installed game in Fbatman arkham city non goty version :Drive and also checked the files- Binaries and it has all files including ShippingPC-BmGame.exe and its launcher too.

batman arkham city non goty version 238f1a97-41d1-4757-8a06-6b4dc73aeb92?upload=true.png

Sunny Agrawal, Sep 17, 2020
  3. tosturaw Win User
    Unable to save Batman Arkham City!

Fellow Gamers!

I had a problem of not saving the Batman Arkham City on WIndows 10 and it restarts from Bell Tower mission.

I spent a day on finding a solution and it keep revolving around "Games for Window Marketplace".

The solution that worked for me is to uninstall the game and GFWM, then reinstalling GFWM first followed by installing the game in C:\ drive ( the drive that has your Windows installed ). I haven't logged in to GFWM but mysteriously my game
    is saving good now.

I hope this helps someone.

tosturaw, Sep 17, 2020
  4. batman arkham city non goty version

does windows 10 supports windows live games, such as batman arkham city?

I have updated my windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro, but i'm worried now.... I love batman arkham city and want to play it on windos 10, but this game saves only when there is a windows live profile.... would I be able to play the game?

agnish chakraborty, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

batman arkham city non goty version

1. batman arkham city non goty version - Similar Threads - batman arkham city

2. Batman: Arkham Origins crashes upon startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batman: Arkham Origins crashes upon startup: I am having this problem on my PC where Batman Arkham Origins crashes upon startup; this does not happen with Batman Arkham Knight or Arkham Asylum. When I look into the error in Event Viewer, this is the text.Faulting application name: BatmanOrigins.exe, version: 1.0.0.0,...
  3. Batman: Arkham Origins crashes upon startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batman: Arkham Origins crashes upon startup: I am having this problem on my PC where Batman Arkham Origins crashes upon startup; this does not happen with Batman Arkham Knight or Arkham Asylum. When I look into the error in Event Viewer, this is the text.Faulting application name: BatmanOrigins.exe, version: 1.0.0.0,...
  4. How to play Batman Arkham Asylum with keyboard settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play Batman Arkham Asylum with keyboard settings?: My keyboard controls are not working in Batman Arkham Asylum how can I play this game with keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-batman-arkham-asylum-with-keyboard/b1c5eb60-e006-4cb1-b7d3-9f88064b35ad
  5. How to play Batman Arkham Asylum with keyboard settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to play Batman Arkham Asylum with keyboard settings?: My keyboard controls are not working in Batman Arkham Asylum how can I play this game with keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-batman-arkham-asylum-with-keyboard/b1c5eb60-e006-4cb1-b7d3-9f88064b35ad
  6. Microsoft.Directx.direct3d cant be found by batman arkham city

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft.Directx.direct3d cant be found by batman arkham city: When opening batman arkham city from steam it tells me that microsoft.directx.direct3d cant be found.i have tried various ways to fix like changing registry once awhile agowhich may be the source of the problem and then also doing the end user method and none seem to work,i...
  7. Batman Arkham Asylum error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batman Arkham Asylum error on Windows 10: I downloaded the game from Epicgames Store and I am getting this error: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately....
  8. Batman: arkham knight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batman: arkham knight: I originally bought Batman: Arkham knight on my Xbox one s. I now have a PC and I'm trying to download it but it appears i have to buy it again. Something to note is that I originally bought it using one gmail but I created a new account with a pre-existing gmail to match all...
  9. Unable to save Batman Arkham City!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to save Batman Arkham City!: Fellow Gamers! I had a problem of not saving the Batman Arkham City on WIndows 10 and it restarts from Bell Tower mission. I spent a day on finding a solution and it keep revolving around "Games for Window Marketplace". The solution that worked for me is to uninstall the...
  10. Error while playing Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error while playing Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY: Hey, I am getting error while playing Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY. I am putting Error image below. I have installed game in F:Drive and also checked the files- Binaries and it has all files including ShippingPC-BmGame.exe and its launcher too. [ATTACH]...