Windows 10: Batter is not charging above 60% on my pavilion laptop

Discus and support Batter is not charging above 60% on my pavilion laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Batter is not charging above 60% on my pavilion laptop. i seeked help from Microsoft Advisor but that turned out to be useless. I want urgent help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mohammad Afroz Khan, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Batter is not charging above 60% on my pavilion laptop

Batter is not charging above 60% on my pavilion laptop. i seeked help from Microsoft Advisor but that turned out to be useless.

I want urgent help regarding the same.please some one get in touch with me asap,regards Afroz.

:)

Mohammad Afroz Khan, Jun 28, 2019

2. My HP Pavilion laptop isn't/slow charging! Help!

Hello! I'm using an HP Pavilion laptop (Windows 10) with it's original charger. The issue is when my laptop is charging & when the battery level is around 60% it stops to charge further. It displays 'plugged in, discharging'! Also takes an awful lot of
    time to charge, like 4-5 hours once after reaching 60%. Any suggestions & solutions please

SalmanJavid, Jun 28, 2019
  3. asusUser Win User
    ASUS Laptop batter won't charge past ~60%

This is ASUS function for battery management. You can channge it from ASUS/ASUS battery health charging menu from start menu. There are 3 modes of charging - 60%/80%/100%. Lowest is for battery longest live, user should used it when his notebook is mostly pluged.

asusUser, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

Batter is not charging above 60% on my pavilion laptop

Ztruker, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Batter is not charging above 60% on my pavilion laptop

1. Batter is not charging above 60% on my pavilion laptop - Similar Threads - Batter charging above

2. battery only charging to 60%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    battery only charging to 60%: battery om a ASUS X515 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-only-charging-to-60/d82eada7-e01c-4f4f-9a3a-def266f71e44
  3. Battery stopped charging at 60%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery stopped charging at 60%: I've got a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 intel i3 11 gen,8GB ram my battery charges to 60% and after that is shows'plugged in, not charging'. I am on Windows 11. My adapter is working perfectly fine and the battery lasts 4 hours on 60%I don't know what's wrong please help....
  4. My laptop only charges to 60 percent

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop only charges to 60 percent: I bought a new Huawei matbook14S, the operating system is win10. It can only charge to 60%. I set the travel mode according to the internet and it still stopped at 60%. How can I get it to charge to 100%?...
  5. My laptop only charges to 60 percent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop only charges to 60 percent: I bought a new Huawei matbook14S, the operating system is win10. It can only charge to 60%. I set the travel mode according to the internet and it still stopped at 60%. How can I get it to charge to 100%?...
  6. My laptop only charges to 60 percent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop restarts even when battery is above 60%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop restarts even when battery is above 60%: Hi Team, I am facing an issue in Windows 10. Even when the battery is more than 60% charged & laptop is in idle mode screen is off or lid is closed, when I open the lid the laptop shuts down. When I try to start the laptop, without connecting the charger it starts & the...
  8. Laptop battery not charging more than 60%

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop battery not charging more than 60%: Laptop Asus X507 UA; all updates to OS are allowed automatically. I rightly or wrongly opted for 'best battery life' in the battery settings. It charges battery to 60%. There are a lot of power cuts where I live and I cannot work for longer period as I have to conserve...
  9. Battery stops charging at 60%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery stops charging at 60%: Hello, I purchased an Inspiron 13 7000 yesterday from Best Buy and noticed the laptop would only charge the battery until 60%. While plugged in, it would read, "plugged in, not charging" even though the battery was only at 60%? The drivers for the batteries are up to...
  10. Laptop charges only up to 60%

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop charges only up to 60%: Hello, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad G510, and when I bought it came with a software called Energy Manager, which allowed me to use an option that limited the charging percentage to 60 in order to extend battery life. Now, after the Windows 10 update, the software is gone and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my hp laptop does not charge above 60%

2. windows 10 battery not charging above 60%

3. povillian pc battery charges to 60%

4. lenovo z500 battery not charging,
  5. pc not charging above 60%,
  6. hp pavilion only charge to 60 %