Windows 10: batteries

Discus and support batteries in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why will the battery for my HP Pavilion not charge above 41%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chef Carriebell, Sep 8, 2018.

1. batteries

• Why will the battery for my HP Pavilion not charge above 41%

:)

Chef Carriebell, Sep 8, 2018

2. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Sep 8, 2018
  3. New battery not charging

I suggested uninstall, not re-install.

There's an extended version of those instructions - the same idea, but some additional steps.
    Shut down hte machine
    Remove the battery - run on AC power only
    Device Manager > Batteries
    Uninstall Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
    Shut down the machine

Remove AC power
    Wait 1 minte
    Insert Battery
    Connect AC power
    Start the machine

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery should be reinstalled when the machine is booting

But, the .3 volts might be significant - I agree with Kbird

Slartybart, Sep 8, 2018
  4. kenkickr Win User

batteries

Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

batteries

1. batteries - Similar Threads - batteries

2. Battery not working after updating to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery not working after updating to Windows 10: I formatted and updated my Dell Latitude E6440 from Windows 8 to Windows 10, and now its battery isn't being recognized by the computer. Currently, if the PC is turned on with the battery, the battery light blinks amber and yellow 1-1 pattern, and it turns on but occasionally...
  3. Battery icon doesn't show power mode slider anymore.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery icon doesn't show power mode slider anymore.: I'm unable to see a battery power mode slider which is used to change modes from high performance to battery saver mode. Have already tried uninstalling/reinstalling battery drivers, powercfg - restoredefaultschemes command, troubleshooter and command along with sfc /scannow....
  4. battery drain issue, edge taking up 62%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery drain issue, edge taking up 62%: I have windows 10 installed, bought the laptop only a year ago so I was expecting no battery issues but just browsing and Youtube is killing all the battery. I don't understand why edge in background is using the battery equal to its use in active. please help me out somebody...
  5. Unable to charge battery , Instead Plugged in is seen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to charge battery , Instead Plugged in is seen: Laptop Specifications Name : Hp Pavilion x360 -14-cd0053tx Windows Insider Build : 19043.1052 A few days ago suddenly I faced an issue in which Whenever I Plugged my charger in the charging Port , The LED indicator used to glow White Instead of red which is required when I...
  6. Deleted Battery Driver now Battery Icon won't show up in taskbar - Windows 10

Deleted Battery Driver now Battery Icon won't show up in taskbar - Windows 10: Recently I was having the problem of my laptop discharging while plugged in, I was advised to go into the battery drives and delete the "microsoft acpi-compliant" driver. I know nothing about computers and they said that it would reinstall after resetting the PC. I reset the...
  7. Windows 10 keeps deleting my network adapter when running on battery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 keeps deleting my network adapter when running on battery: Windows 10 keeps deleting my Intel AC-9560 Wireless Adapter and Intel Wireless Bluetooth Adapter almost immediately after I unplug the power cord from my laptop. I really need help because this effectively makes my 2-year old Dell laptop crippled.Laptop:Dell Inspiron 15 7586...
  8. Asus Zenbook. Microsoft AC adapter. Battery issue

Asus Zenbook. Microsoft AC adapter. Battery issue: Hi guys. I just bought Asus Zenbook and a few days ago I took the cable out and it stopped working. The laptop works only when it is plugged in.In Device Manager in batteries I saw only Microsoft ACPI, so I don't see Microsoft AC Adapter.Any advise on how to fix it? Thank...
  9. Battery fully charged but orange LED is blinking

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery fully charged but orange LED is blinking: My Dell M4800 battery fully charged but the orange LED is blinking. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-fully-charged-but-orange-led-is-blinking/94ba2e16-74e1-4088-a47b-590a7a2f6720
  10. Laptop Battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Battery: Hello, I recently purchased a replacement battery for my Acer Aspire V3-575TG laptop and have had a few problems with it. When charging the battery icon gives a report that "no battery is detected" and when not plugged in the icon reports "unknown remaining" also the charging...