Windows 10: batteru not detected showing

Discus and support batteru not detected showing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; batteru not detected showing what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MANJUNATHMADAGHATTA, Jan 24, 2020.

1. batteru not detected showing

batteru not detected showing what to do

:)

MANJUNATHMADAGHATTA, Jan 24, 2020

2. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 24, 2020
  3. stevie Win User
    Windows could not automatically detect this network’s proxy settings

@Compumind @Samuria

Hi - Just so you know, I'm marking this "problem solved". I found this online How to Solve the Windows Could Not Automatically Detect Network Proxy Settings Error. Doing the last step under #2 is what solved the problem. McAvee is still scanning incoming. McAvee & Malwarebytes still show no problems with a full scan. Thanks for your help and suggestions.

stevie, Jan 24, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

batteru not detected showing

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond batteru not detected showing :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

batteru not detected showing

1. batteru not detected showing - Similar Threads - batteru detected showing

2. ASUS GL702VM, battery is not detected, or showing 255% issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS GL702VM, battery is not detected, or showing 255% issue: I have an ASUS GL702VM laptop. I have had several issues all the time. Not able to restart, when it restarts, there is a black screen problem. The battery is not detected, or showing 255%. I thought the battery was the problem, I bought a new one, replaced it, reinstall...
  3. display 2 show not active but is detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display 2 show not active but is detected: display 2 is not active but is showing it is detected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-2-show-not-active-but-is-detected/fb270dbc-e61c-47e5-99ab-51fdb675ec27
  4. display 2 show not active but is detected

display 2 show not active but is detected: display 2 is not active but is showing it is detected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-2-show-not-active-but-is-detected/fb270dbc-e61c-47e5-99ab-51fdb675ec27
  5. display 2 show not active but is detected

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. External monitor detected but showing full black screen

External monitor detected but showing full black screen: Hi all,I connected my external monitor to my laptop with two different HDMI-cables. My laptop screen 'pops' as if it has connected and in the display settings the second screen is shown. I also can drag my cursor to the second monitor, but I can't see the cursor there. The...
  7. HDD not detecting in Windows 11 laptop but showing in bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD not detecting in Windows 11 laptop but showing in bios: HelloRecently I was doing some work on my laptop and when I opened my laptop the next day my 1TB HDD stopped getting detected in 'This PC'. It also does not show up in device manager, only my SSD shows up there. There is no weird noise coming from the laptop nor has the...
  8. USB Not Detected In Disk Manager, Shows As Other Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Not Detected In Disk Manager, Shows As Other Device: Hi, Recently my pc has stopped detecting USB drives from the USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports. I have tried multiple troubleshooting methods to try and get the USBs detected.Have tried updating drivers, uninstalling and then scanning for hardware changes. Restating pc after...
  9. Mobile Hotspot not showing up or detected on laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Mobile Hotspot not showing up or detected on laptop: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Mobile Hotspot feature is used to share the Internet connection via WiFi signals. These signals are later caught by other devices using WiFi and the Internet connection is shared. But some users have been reporting that the WiFi network [...] This post...
  10. iPhone detected but won't show in Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone detected but won't show in Computer: When I connect my iPhone to Windows 10 PC via USB it asks to trust PC on phone, but does not consistently show up in Computer or iTunes on PC, but shows in device drivers shown in Control Panel/Devices and Printers, and Device Manager/USB Ports. Have tried all different...