Windows 10: battery and buzzer sound

Discus and support battery and buzzer sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I think there is something wrong with my battery because it uses more than normal and uses the whole power in 1 hour. it doesn't charge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sina.KH, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Sina.KH Win User

battery and buzzer sound

Hello,

I think there is something wrong with my battery because it uses more than normal and uses the whole power in 1 hour. it doesn't charge completely, it powers until 95-96% and these days it can't reach 100. some times it sayshybernating and suddenly go sleep. what does it mean?

another issue is that there is some buzzer sound that comes from the right part of the system. what's that ? is there any problem?

please answer me .

SINA

:)

Sina.KH, Feb 15, 2020

2. buzzer sound when i play videos and video freezes

unhelpful at all. trying all those setting. buzzer sound unstop able evenly change new sound card prom creative but the noise won't stopped.

HarryNguyen1106, Feb 15, 2020
  3. buzzer sound when i play videos and video freezes

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

• Which application are you using to watch the Videos and where do you hear the buzzer sound?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows Updates?
    This issue could occur due to incompatible or corrupted sound card and graphic card drivers. Let’s try to follow these methods below which can help us resolving this issue.

Method 1: Run audio troubleshooter.

You might be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with audio.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• In the Search Window, type Troubleshooting and click Troubleshooting..
    • Click on view all (on the left)
    • Select Playing Audio troubleshooter
    • Follow the prompted steps to troubleshoot this issue.
    • Follow the same steps to run Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Let us know the results.
    If the issue persist, follow method 2.

Method 2: Update the sound/display drivers.

Step 1: Follow the steps below to update the sound drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your audio/sound devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Follow same steps for Display drivers.
    Restart the computer and check.

Step 2: Further try
    uninstall and reinstall Sound/Graphic drivers.

1.Press
    Windows key + R key.

2. Type
    devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

3. In device manager go to display adapter/Sound Video and Game controller.

4. Right click and uninstall.

After you uninstall the drives, I suggest you to reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturing website and check.

Step 3: Check in compatibility mode.

Download the drivers from the computer manufacture's website for Windows 10, if not available.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

a. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

d. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

For reference:

How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 15, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

battery and buzzer sound

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue battery and buzzer sound :p

cadaveca, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

battery and buzzer sound

1. battery and buzzer sound - Similar Threads - battery buzzer sound

2. Need help on solution. My PC hanging/dump/and with buzzer sound during play game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help on solution. My PC hanging/dump/and with buzzer sound during play game.: Hi I'm Minh from Viet Nam.I got this issue with my computer. There are hanging/dump and with buzzer sound > then auto restart. I tried with Windbg tool to analyze the issue. And I need help on the debug. Here is my .dmp file:3: kd> !analyze...
  3. Need help on solution. My PC hanging/dump/and with buzzer sound during play game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on solution. My PC hanging/dump/and with buzzer sound during play game.: Hi I'm Minh from Viet Nam.I got this issue with my computer. There are hanging/dump and with buzzer sound > then auto restart. I tried with Windbg tool to analyze the issue. And I need help on the debug. Here is my .dmp file:3: kd> !analyze...
  4. Need help on solution. My PC hanging/dump/and with buzzer sound during play game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. low battery alarm does not sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    low battery alarm does not sound: Hello: I have Widows 10 on my HP laptop. The low battery 'alarm/warning' does not sound and computer shuts down. What can I do to fix this? Many thanks in advance....
  6. low battery alarm dos not sound

low battery alarm dos not sound: Hello: I have Widows 10 on my HP laptop. The low battery 'alarm/warning' does not sound and computer shuts down. What can I do to fix this? Many thanks in advance....
  7. No Battery detected and startup sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Battery detected and startup sound: Good morning community team. my laptop is not detecting my battery. I fixed a new one is still not detecting it but rather is saying battery not detected and another time is saying plugged in not charging. what must I do to resolve this abnormality Thank you. Secondly, my...
  8. No wifi driver found, no battery icon, no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No wifi driver found, no battery icon, no sound: Hi, someone can help me? Im totally frustrated with my ZED air i life laptop. 2 gb ram, 30 gb memory i formated and install needed drivers. But still doesn't show the icon battery, no wifi and sound. i did all sorts of troubleshooting but doesn't fix the problem. thanks u in...
  9. No wifi driver found, no battery icon, no sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No wifi driver found, no battery icon, no sound: Hi, someone can help me? Im totally frustrated with my ZED air i life laptop. 2 gb ram, 30 gb memory i formated and install needed drivers. But still doesn't show the icon battery, no wifi and sound. i did all sorts of troubleshooting but doesn't fix the problem. thanks u in...
  10. White border around battery and sound on the bar

White border around battery and sound on the bar: [ATTACH] Once i click on the black box the white border disappears. it's not a huge problem, but it's really annoying. I've tried restarting, it doesn't help....