Windows 10: Battery and Power Icon

Discus and support Battery and Power Icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is the power icon disabled though I am using windows on a laptop? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kartik_Desai, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Battery and Power Icon

Why is the power icon disabled though I am using windows on a laptop?

Battery and Power Icon 00989453-b887-475c-8ab2-6248ded668ee?upload=true.png

:)

Kartik_Desai, Jul 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 and battery-power icon

Hi Albannach,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

It is very easy. Please follow the steps.

• Type Settings in the search bar and click on it
    • Select System from the Settings Window
    • Under Notifications and actions, click on
      Select which icons appear on the task bar
    • Turn on the battery icon power slider.

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    battery icon on task bar

Hi Pete,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Battery and Power Icon

Battery Notifiction Icon

Hi Jessica,

Missing battery icon may be caused by an incorrect configuration of the settings. You may follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

Method 1:

• Open Task Manager > Click More details.
    • On the Processes tab, find and select Windows Explorer.
    • Click Restart on the lower right.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

Method 2:

• Type Turn system icons on or off in the search box then hit
      Enter
    • Toggle Power to On and check if the battery icon appear.

Let us know if the steps above worked.

Regile Reb, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

Battery and Power Icon

1. Battery and Power Icon - Similar Threads - Battery Power Icon

2. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from my Surface 7 Pro taskbar. Running Windows 10 v. 22H2. None of the documentation found online contained a solution. Either the suggestions did not work or else the instructions did not match what I saw on my PC....
  3. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from my Surface 7 Pro taskbar. Running Windows 10 v. 22H2. None of the documentation found online contained a solution. Either the suggestions did not work or else the instructions did not match what I saw on my PC....
  4. Power / Battery Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power / Battery Icon: Hi,I want to see the Power/Battery icon in task bar. I could see "Power" icon is turned on in Taskbar settings > Notification > Turn System Icons on or off. However it is deactivated i.e. by default it is on and the setting is not changeable.I do not see battery/power icon in...
  5. Battery Power Icon in Taskbar

Battery Power Icon in Taskbar: I usually keep the Battery charge condition displayed Icon displayed in the Taskbar. Today, I noticed the Battery Icon had disappeared. I went to settings and found the Battery Icon "On/Off was greyed out so I could not turn it on or off. All the other icon controls were...
  6. Battery/power icon is missing.

Battery/power icon is missing.: I just updated my Windows 10 Home and now the battery icon is missing! I tried going to settings in the computer and trying it that way but, that still would not work. Is there any other way for the icon to be back on the taskbar? P.S: The icon would not show put when the...
  7. Battery/power icon on taskbar

Battery/power icon on taskbar: help please. The battery icon in Turn system icons on or off is on, but it is gray, not blue. I don't have it on my taskbar. I followed every idea available, but have failed to get on my task bar. I had it earlier, but when I restarted for an update, it disappeared and I...
  8. Power and Battery icons missing

Power and Battery icons missing: Both the Power and Battery icons are missing. A few days ago, I found the Power icon but it was grayed out. I've read articles and followed instructions, but nothing changes. I figured the Community might have more accurate guidance....
  9. battery power icon suddenly does not appear

in Windows 10 Support
    battery power icon suddenly does not appear: I have a Lenovo T560 laptop, which has a built-in battery and a removable battery. Yesterday the battery icon displayed normally. Today it is gone. I did the normal searching and followed the instructions for displaying icons in the Notification Area of the Taskbar. Notice...
  10. battery power icon

battery power icon: battery power icon is gone how do i get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/battery-power-icon/4bd8d7a9-4e8f-4d05-9c41-3c301d8813a3