Windows 10: Battery and service critical failure

Discus and support Battery and service critical failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, Every time my laptop runs out of battery and it shuts down, and I turn it back on ,it always gives me the BSOD. Always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by paul302, Sep 18, 2018.

1. paul302 Win User

Battery and service critical failure

Hey guys,

Every time my laptop runs out of battery and it shuts down, and I turn it back on ,it always gives me the BSOD. Always "critical_service_error". I have all my drivers up to date.

Last time I fixed this by resetting the windows which erased all other programs I installed. I did that twice. Any idea how to fix this or why is this happening?

:)

paul302, Sep 18, 2018

2. Laptop no longer hibernates on critical power

Hi Mike,

The laptop's battery is possibly wearing out. Since you haven't change any settings, we suggest that you change the critical battery level a bit higher so that your laptop can perform a hibernation on a much higher percentage than the default. Follow the
    steps below:

• Type Power Options on the Start menu search bar.
    • Under Battery, click on Critical battery level.
    • Chang the default percentage to 10% or higher.
    • Click on Apply.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Bree Win User
    Laptop Startup on Battery Failure

Another thing you could usefully look at is Device Manager. You should find 'ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery' under Batteries. Try uninstalling it then let Windows scan for new hardware and reinstall it.

Battery and service critical failure [​IMG]

4. Battery and service critical failure

WDF violation and critical service failure on Windows 10

Original Title: Repair tool keeps running

keep getting error messages WDF violation and critical service failure. Can't get back on computer

AmeliaRoehrich, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Battery and service critical failure

1. Battery and service critical failure - Similar Threads - Battery service critical

2. How to solve critical service failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve critical service failure: My laptop is Hp elite book 840G3, Windows 10. Log file: C:\Windows32\Logfiles\srt\srtTrail.txt.I am unable to open in safe mode, I even tried to reset but keep saying fail to reset no update....
  3. How to solve critical service failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve critical service failure: My laptop is Hp elite book 840G3, Windows 10. Log file: C:\Windows32\Logfiles\srt\srtTrail.txt.I am unable to open in safe mode, I even tried to reset but keep saying fail to reset no update....
  4. How to solve critical service failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Critical service failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical service failure: Ok so i was just experimenting msconfig and i set ram to 256 and now windows is not booting up, it keeps giving "critical service failed" And Even system restore did not work because when I did restore it gave me another error saying "System exception not handled", I can't...
  6. Critical service failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical service failure: Ok so i was just experimenting msconfig and i set ram to 256 and now windows is not booting up, it keeps giving "critical service failed" And Even system restore did not work because when I did restore it gave me another error saying "System exception not handled", I can't...
  7. Critical service failure

8. Critical Service Failure

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Critical Service Failure: I updated my laptop last week, turned it on today and came up with a Critical Service Failure whereby it wouldn’t let me log in. I managed to bypass this to complete my studies today, however i’ve tried restarting my laptop again and it has come up with the same error...
  9. Critical Service Failure

Critical Service Failure: Using HP and had no issue. Put laptop to sleep. Went to reopen went to blue screen labeled AUTOMATIC REPAIR. Advanced options ran chkdsk errors found Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in user by another process. Checkdsk may run if this volume is dismounted first. ALL...
  10. CRITICAL SERVICE FAILURE Windows 10

CRITICAL SERVICE FAILURE Windows 10: HELP???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-service-failure-windows-10/478e171c-9c69-4830-95ed-8f3932e1ee89