Windows 10: Battery and volume icons missing in windows 10 lite

Discus and support Battery and volume icons missing in windows 10 lite in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can you please resolve this problem if any one know about this lite edition windows 10 i am also disable battery on Task manager but did not resolve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fazalrahim2, May 14, 2020.

1. Battery and volume icons missing in windows 10 lite

Can you please resolve this problem if any one know about this lite edition windows 10 i am also disable battery on Task manager but did not resolve anything on community suggestion i try but didn't you know why because my windows 10 is lite edition .

Thanks

:)

fazalrahim2, May 14, 2020

2. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, May 14, 2020
  3. Volume icon missing from Taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the volume icon is missing in Action center. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open Settings and choose system.
    • Click on Notifications and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear in Taskbar.
    • Turn on Volume.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 14, 2020
  4. Battery and volume icons missing in windows 10 lite

Battery icon missing

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

You can try the following procedures, If the Battery Icon Missing from Taskbar in Windows 10:

For this right click on taskbar, open 'settings'

Then, click on 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' option

Then, make sure that the 'Power' icon is turned on.

If the step above didn't work, I suggest you to follow the procedures in the link below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Battery and volume icons missing in windows 10 lite

1. Battery and volume icons missing in windows 10 lite - Similar Threads - Battery volume icons

2. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons: I updated to windows 11 a few days ago. today I ran some more updates, and after doing so I no longer see date, time, volume, and battery icons. I'd like them back. I tried looking under settings/taskbar but I don't see a way there to get them back. Tutorials on the internet...
  3. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons: I updated to windows 11 a few days ago. today I ran some more updates, and after doing so I no longer see date, time, volume, and battery icons. I'd like them back. I tried looking under settings/taskbar but I don't see a way there to get them back. Tutorials on the internet...
  4. Battery, Volume, Network & Help Icons Distorted and/or Missing from Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery, Volume, Network & Help Icons Distorted and/or Missing from Taskbar: I have recently had and still have an issue with my taskbar in windows 10. This is a new problem I can't associate with any updates. The icons seem appear and disappear at will and are overlaid.Please can you help with this problem...it is not solved by going to settings and...
  5. Missing Battery Icon Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Battery Icon Windows 10 2004: When I booted my computer this morning, I notice my battery icon is missing. Does anyone know the fix? ~Balweg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-battery-icon-windows-10-2004/77478673-b9c4-4a8b-b17e-f94088f360dd
  6. Missing Battery Icon

Missing Battery Icon: [ATTACH][ATTACH] The battery icon missing. I have try many times but nothing happened:/ Is there any soulution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-battery-icon/397767c9-5540-4fc5-8860-64c25ba63b4e
  7. Battery Icon missing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Icon missing: Good morning Can someone please advise me on how to get my battery icon visible again on my taskbar, it disappeared once before and now it has done it again !! Many thanks Barbara...
  8. Battery icon missing

Battery icon missing: The battery icon is missing on the taskbar only some of the time.Have tried switching the icon on but it is greyed out what is the solution please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-missing/88c98be8-431c-4fb5-8f71-a04996afb4e6
  9. Battery icon missing

Battery icon missing: In settings the battery icon is greyed out so I cannot switch the battery icon on to see the state of the battery. How can I rectify this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-missing/8d5bf8a5-1176-4427-a4a0-678d39315a94
  10. Missing battery icon Windows 10

Missing battery icon Windows 10: Where has the battery icon gone on my Windows 10 HP laptop? It was there but now it has gone and the switch for it in Settings is greyed out....