Windows 10: Battery Charge never goes over 50%

Discus and support Battery Charge never goes over 50% in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My HP Pavilion laptop does not charge the battery more than 50%. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Denise E.P., Jul 7, 2019.

1. Battery Charge never goes over 50%

My HP Pavilion laptop does not charge the battery more than 50%. What can I do?

:)

Denise E.P., Jul 7, 2019

2. Battery stops charging at 50%

Apparently there is a setting (on Vaios only?) to limit the battery charging to 50% or 80% to increase useful battery life. I changed it to 80%, now my battery charges to 80%. It is also possible to remove this limit altogether so that the battery charges
    to 100%.

CetinElmas, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Battery stops charging at 50%

I have a Sony Vaio laptop, Windows 10, the battery charges to 50% then stops charging. It displays 'plugged in, not charging'. Any suggestions how to deal with this problem?

CetinElmas, Jul 7, 2019
  4. hukuzunov Win User

Battery Charge never goes over 50%

"Battery charging" and "battery charge is low" Notifications in Windows 10 at 50% battery charge - how to get rid of them?

Ok, thanks, I will look for an option in bios. Do you have any suggestions regarding the low battery notification at 50% charge?

hukuzunov, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Battery Charge never goes over 50%

1. Battery Charge never goes over 50% - Similar Threads - Battery Charge never

2. Battery charged notification to avoid over heating of laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery charged notification to avoid over heating of laptop.: Can you please give a feature in new OS Windows 11 that will give a notification after the battery is charged at a specific percentage, that percentage metric must be user-customizable? It can help in avoiding battery damage due to overcharging of battery....
  3. Battery charged notification to avoid over heating of laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery charged notification to avoid over heating of laptop.: Can you please give a feature in new OS Windows 11 that will give a notification after the battery is charged at a specific percentage, that percentage metric must be user-customizable? It can help in avoiding battery damage due to overcharging of battery....
  4. Battery is plugged in and charging, but stuck in zero and never charges above it.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery is plugged in and charging, but stuck in zero and never charges above it.: I use my laptop updated to windows 10 to all of my online classes. It's quite a bit old, and its battery is nowadays stuck in zero, it says it's plugged in and charging but stuck at zero. I kindly request a solution to this prevailing problem as I'm a student and my laptop is...
  5. Laptop goes sleeping when on 100% battery and charging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop goes sleeping when on 100% battery and charging: It only occurs when the Laptop is on 100% battery and charging (connected to power source). The Power-LED flashes in yellow color (5 fast flashes). After the LED-flashing, for half a second there is a Windows-Screen stating "Locking". After that the PC goes into sleep mode (I...
  6. Laptop goes sleeping when on 100% battery and charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop goes sleeping when on 100% battery and charging: It only occurs when the Laptop is on 100% battery and charging connected to power source. The Power-LED flashes in yellow color 5 fast flashes. After the LED-flashing, for half a second there is a Windows-Screen stating "Locking". After that the PC goes into sleep mode I can...
  7. Widows 10 laptop battery charges to 100% then never charges again.

Widows 10 laptop battery charges to 100% then never charges again.: Hello Team. I have a windows 10 laptop that will charge to 100% and then it will drain the battery all the way down to where the laptop automatically shuts down due to low battery charge. All this while the laptop is plugged into the outlet. I can 'reset' the recharging by...
  8. My battery wont charge pass 50%

My battery wont charge pass 50%: My battery wont charge pass 50% a surface https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-battery-wont-charge-pass-50/833fe95b-d247-4ba7-8210-420e15f086b8
  9. over charge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    over charge: I bot antivirus software (bytefence) on Dec. 10 and the charge tows $66.95 the same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/over-charge/95bc2863-4900-401a-bb3e-aaa643ba8819
  10. PLS HELP!!! battery charging is stuck at 50% and stops charging although ot's plugged in,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLS HELP!!! battery charging is stuck at 50% and stops charging although ot's plugged in,...: while charging when the battery reaches 50% it stops charging and it's status is (plugged in, not charging) I uninstalled the drivers and removed the battery and shut down the laptop ,inserted the battery again and turned it on as the drivers will be automatically installed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop battery does not charge more than 50%

2. 50% and Over