Windows 10: Battery disappeared

Discus and support Battery disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why can not I see what my battery's charge level? I could see it before but now the icon in my taskbar disappeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MelissaJojo, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Battery disappeared

Why can not I see what my battery's charge level? I could see it before but now the icon in my taskbar disappeared

:)

MelissaJojo, Nov 24, 2018

2. Battery life icon disappeared

How do I get my battery life icon back....it just disappeared and when I go into notification and settings it says "no notification for battery life right now" Any suggestions?

BrendaPrytula, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Nov 24, 2018
  4. kenkickr Win User

Battery disappeared

Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Battery disappeared

1. Battery disappeared - Similar Threads - Battery disappeared

2. Maximum lifespan of battery in myasus app is disappeared and replaced by Battery care mode...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximum lifespan of battery in myasus app is disappeared and replaced by Battery care mode...: I've recently come across a problem with the battery health charging setting intergrated inside the MyAsus app. I've set it to maximum lifespan mode which only allows the battery to be charged up to 60%, but for some reason, when i restarted my laptop while plugged in, the...
  3. Maximum lifespan of battery in myasus app is disappeared and replaced by Battery care mode...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maximum lifespan of battery in myasus app is disappeared and replaced by Battery care mode...: I've recently come across a problem with the battery health charging setting intergrated inside the MyAsus app. I've set it to maximum lifespan mode which only allows the battery to be charged up to 60%, but for some reason, when i restarted my laptop while plugged in, the...
  4. Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management: I have a Mecer A105 LTE. A few days ago after the windows update, my battery icon disappeared. As well as my sound drivers internal speaker completely disappeared. No sound can be played from the device My sound drivers does not even show up under device manager even with...
  5. Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management

Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management: I have a Mecer A105 LTE. A few days ago after the windows update, my battery icon disappeared. As well as my sound drivers internal speaker completely disappeared. No sound can be played from the device My sound drivers does not even show up under device manager even with...
  6. Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Random "Battery is running low" message appearing for a split-second then disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random "Battery is running low" message appearing for a split-second then disappearing: Hi all,I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and am running Windows 11. I use this as a school laptop. Every now and then only started occurring recently, a generic Windows "Battery is running low" message appears for a split second, the usual sound plays and then the message...
  8. Random "Battery is running low" message appearing for a split-second then disappearing

Random "Battery is running low" message appearing for a split-second then disappearing: Hi all,I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 and am running Windows 11. I use this as a school laptop. Every now and then only started occurring recently, a generic Windows "Battery is running low" message appears for a split second, the usual sound plays and then the message...
  9. The battery level icon on the Task Bar disappears from time to time. I can get it back but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The battery level icon on the Task Bar disappears from time to time. I can get it back but...: It's a laptop running W 10.0.19044. A lot more stuff on 'System Summary' which I don't understand and if more info is needed for my difficulty to be sorted then please ask.The battery level icon on the task bar is very useful, but disappears from time to time. When this...
  10. The battery level icon on the Task Bar disappears from time to time. I can get it back but...

The battery level icon on the Task Bar disappears from time to time. I can get it back but...: It's a laptop running W 10.0.19044. A lot more stuff on 'System Summary' which I don't understand and if more info is needed for my difficulty to be sorted then please ask.The battery level icon on the task bar is very useful, but disappears from time to time. When this...