Windows 10: Battery discharging completely

Discus and support Battery discharging completely in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi in the last 2 days/nights my Laptop battery has completely discharged overnight when in Sleep mode. From 100% to 0% in 7 hours. Laptop is Acer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by shivj, Aug 16, 2019.

1. shivj Win User

Battery discharging completely

Hi in the last 2 days/nights my Laptop battery has completely discharged overnight when in Sleep mode. From 100% to 0% in 7 hours.

Laptop is Acer Swift 3.

Maybe coincidence but this has only happened since latest Windows Update KB4512508

What to do ?

:)

shivj, Aug 16, 2019

2. Battery discharging

My laptop is plugged into a docking station but the battery is discharging instead of charging. Any suggestions? Wondering if my docking station is needing to be replaced.

DebbieHarris3, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Spontanious discharge

I had this problem once. Let the battery discharge completely and charge it again. If that doesn't fix it, I suggest you try a new battery.

Linley Meslier, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Deliniz Win User

Battery Discharging

Dear Moderator,

Please I like to know why my phone battery keeps discharging each time I plug it in. The battery gives me the normal standby time with call and other normal duration for browsing etc each time I am using but lately I discovered my battery just keep decreasing
    in percentage each time I charge it. I tried to charge from my laptop thinking it was my charger, I tried using car charger and normal charger but it keeps discharging and refused to power up after completely discharged until I removed the battery and charge
    with a desktop charger. Please what is happening to my phone?

Deliniz, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Battery discharging completely - Similar Threads - Battery discharging completely

2. Battery icon discharge not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery icon discharge not showing: After the update my batter icon doesn't even provide me any correct information the battery charge won't go down. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-discharge-not-showing/98dc9579-df2f-4324-8433-b1f50bad1f88
  3. Battery icon discharge not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery icon discharge not showing: After the update my batter icon doesn't even provide me any correct information the battery charge won't go down. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-discharge-not-showing/98dc9579-df2f-4324-8433-b1f50bad1f88
  4. battery icon is not showing discharge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery icon is not showing discharge: After the recent update, my battery icon is not showing correct info, it's always showing 99% doesn't goes 100 or less than 99. What to do to fix this?...
  5. battery icon is not showing discharge

battery icon is not showing discharge: After the recent update, my battery icon is not showing correct info, it's always showing 99% doesn't goes 100 or less than 99. What to do to fix this?...
  6. Battery Icon is not showing Discharge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Icon is not showing Discharge: After recent windows update my battery icon is not showing correct info! It's always showing 99%, doesn't go to 100% or less than 99%.Is there any solution for this? How to fix it?...
  7. Battery Icon is not showing Discharge

Battery Icon is not showing Discharge: After recent windows update my battery icon is not showing correct info! It's always showing 99%, doesn't go to 100% or less than 99%.Is there any solution for this? How to fix it?...
  8. Battery Icon is not showing Discharge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Battery Discharging

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Discharging: So i was playing a game that i smelt light burning and after that my PC was in charge said low battery and then the screen went black. then I realize that the PC was turned off, and the battery icon was red low battery then i turned it on and started the windows. I checked...
  10. battery charge & discharge

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery charge & discharge: I recently bought two new batteries for my laptop, and the box for at least one says that to maximize performance, it must be charged for twelve hours, and then fully charged and discharged up to four times. Somehow, I successfully discharged it all the way to 0% once after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. totally discharge hobby craft batteries