Windows 10: Battery display issue.

Discus and support Battery display issue. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, my laptop began to display the battery as zero since several weeks ago and it hasn't returned to the normal status. Please let me know how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jin8864, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Jin8864 Win User

Battery display issue.

Hi, my laptop began to display the battery as zero since several weeks ago and it hasn't returned to the normal status. Please let me know how to fix it.

I attach the screenshot to help better understanding.

Thank you.

Battery display issue. 27c5e76e-421f-47e5-b931-b182d225deaf?upload=true.jpg

:)

Jin8864, Mar 30, 2019

2. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Mar 30, 2019
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Battery display issue.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Battery display issue.

1. Battery display issue. - Similar Threads - Battery display issue

2. Issue with battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with battery: Battery charge wont go down after updating Windows. Need help to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-battery/f745aee7-7f18-40bc-b0b5-c70e6c3bfe85
  3. Battery issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery issue: is there a fix to stop windows 10 from shutting down my laptop when i still have 50% battery left i noticed this happening after the update installed and at first i thought it might be the power settings which i tried i have turned the warning level from 10% up to 40% in the...
  4. Battery issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery issue: is there a fix to stop windows 10 from shutting down my laptop when i still have 50% battery left i noticed this happening after the update installed and at first i thought it might be the power settings which i tried i have turned the warning level from 10% up to 40% in the...
  5. Battery issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery issue: My laptop is lenovo. I use windows 8. It becomes automatically turn off when I plug off. When I put it in charge it always shows '0% available plugged in, charging'. No improvement. How to resolve this problem? Please help me....
  6. Battery problem and no display

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery problem and no display: I have lenovo ideapad 320 and I am facing problem related to battery. When I connect my battery into my laptop my laptop starts but there is a dead screen i.e no display. But when I remove my battery and switch on my laptop on my power adapter it turns on and I can see my...
  7. BATTERY ISSUE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BATTERY ISSUE: MY CHARGING DROP AND MY BATTERY REMAINING INCREASE MEANS IF MY BATTERY PERCENTAGE IS 98% THAN MY BATTERY REMAINING TIME SHOW 8 HOUR MORE OR LESS.AFTER CHARGE DROP TO 97% THAN REMAINING TIME SHOW 8 HOURS 50 MINUTE..SO REMAINING TIME INCREASE. I TRIED ALL THE POSSIBILITIES TO...
  8. display and battery drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    display and battery drivers: I've been messing around with the Windows 10 graphics control panel and its drivers in the device manager, when troubleshooting a program (OBS) gave me the idea of reinstalling the graphics drivers. In the past, when I ran into problems with the laptop's battery, I would...
  9. Display battery hours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display battery hours: Is there any way to display remaining battery hours for Win 10, HP Pavilion ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-battery-hours/c4a9f3a9-bbdd-4ac3-b396-1c80235f93ba
  10. Battery Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Issue: I am facing problem in my new pavilion x360 laptop. Battery is not working properly. Even after the power is off, the battery is getting drained and i observed it so may times that battery power is draining even after shutting it down properly....