Windows 10: battery drain fast and cant charge now

Discus and support battery drain fast and cant charge now in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; so when I first brought in this surface, I like to use it a bit then turn off the screen, put on charger cable then sleep next to it. but I find out I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TigerKatia, Sep 25, 2019.

1. battery drain fast and cant charge now

so when I first brought in this surface, I like to use it a bit then turn off the screen, put on charger cable then sleep next to it. but I find out I feel a bit sting and woke up, realize my arm was touching the side of the window surface and it seems like the electic running out? but im not sure can that really happen, but that ok, so recently, I charge my surface, 100%, I plug out, turn off the screen and head to work, about 2 hours. at work, I turn screen on. battery 37%. WT* ???? and my surface is boiling hot. so then I go home, see is it charging cable wrong, and didn't charge my surface, but i rmb very well is 100%. it seems fine, the next day works ok too. no battery run away. then yesterday again, I charged it. 100% go work, 16% this time.... so I'm home, try to charge, the cable won't turn light on, tried plugin few other spots and see, finally, one spot worked light is on charging. but now is suddenly turn off and I cant plugin anywhere in my house to get the light on, so is it my battery problem? or cable? and why i feel an electric sting when touching the side?

:)

TigerKatia, Sep 25, 2019
  2. YoussifC6 Win User

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Battery drains fast

After updating my Lumia 535 to Windows 10 from 8.1 battery drains too fast. It also take more charging time than before version(8.1). After charging the phone the battery drains too fast and hardly runs for 4-5 hours.

manavpanchotiya, Sep 25, 2019
  4. battery drain fast and cant charge now

Akheel Ahmed, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

battery drain fast and cant charge now

1. battery drain fast and cant charge now - Similar Threads - battery drain fast

2. Battery drains too fast or battery isnt charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery drains too fast or battery isnt charging: i have this laptop for about 2 years now . I played fortnite for like 4 days and deleting after it but from that day the battry is draining fast and when i charge it up it gets full charged just after 4 to 5 min even though it was 20 pecent just a seconds ago tries shutting...
  3. Battery drains too fast or battery isnt charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery drains too fast or battery isnt charging: i have this laptop for about 2 years now . I played fortnite for like 4 days and deleting after it but from that day the battry is draining fast and when i charge it up it gets full charged just after 4 to 5 min even though it was 20 pecent just a seconds ago tries shutting...
  4. Battery draining fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery draining fast: My window 10 pc battery draining really fast how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-draining-fast/6d99336a-f228-4b4f-b17a-ce161b91cf6c
  5. Battery draining fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery draining fast: My window 10 pc battery draining really fast how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-draining-fast/6d99336a-f228-4b4f-b17a-ce161b91cf6c
  6. Battery draining fast

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. battery draining fast.

battery draining fast.: Tell me windows setting of better battery on windows 10 2004 ,I bought new laptop and battery draining fast i tried turn off background apps and services but it only worked for few days after that again my battery giving 2-3 hrs backup it. And acer company claimed 12 hrs of...
  8. battery draining fast.

battery draining fast.: Hi, My question is that i bought new laptop acer brand , I replaced it because of battery issue becuse company claimed 12 hrs battery backup but it wasn't giving 6 hrs . when i replaced it in new one i faced same problem. i did some setting on windows and then battery was...
  9. battery draining fast.

battery draining fast.: Hi, My question is that i bought new laptop acer brand , I replaced it because of battery issue becuse company claimed 12 hrs battery backup but it wasn't giving 6 hrs . when i replaced it in new one i faced same problem. i did some setting on windows and then battery was...
  10. Battery Draining Fastly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Draining Fastly: Hey there! I clean install windows 10 and update it to 1903 version. After update the battery is draining fastly. I have also close background apps but still problem persists. Please help!!...