Windows 10: Battery drain in Hibernation after installing "Lenovo - System - 10.0.127.0" on Windows 10 2004

Discus and support Battery drain in Hibernation after installing "Lenovo - System - 10.0.127.0" on Windows 10 2004 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 7 Model: 20R10015US gots 0.7% battery drain per hour in averagewhile in hibernation mode, after installing "Lenovo - System -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by havx, Jun 20, 2020.

1. havx Win User

Battery drain in Hibernation after installing "Lenovo - System - 10.0.127.0" on Windows 10 2004

My ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 7 Model: 20R10015US gots 0.7% battery drain per hour in averagewhile in hibernation mode, after installing "Lenovo - System - 10.0.127.0" via Windows Update / Driver Update. Before this update, the battery drain in hibernation mode is near zero.

I did shut down the machine for 11 hours, no battery drain happens.

*** Please help me fix this issue.

WORKAROUNDS and current status:

Windows 10 version 2004, with latest updates from Windows Update and Lenovo Vantage.

BIOS: disabled "Alway on USB", "Wake up on LAN",...

Fast Startup in Power Options has been turn OFF.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon]

"PowerdownAfterShutdown"="1"

> gpedit.msc

Computer Configuration / Administrative Templates / Windows Components / Windows Update

Enabling Windows Update Power Management to automatically wake up the system to install scheduled updates : Disabled

> powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

NONE

> powercfg /waketimers

Timer set by [PROCESS] DeviceHarddiskVolume3WindowsSystemAppsMicrosoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewyStartMenuExperienceHost.exe expires at 04:00:00 on .

> powercfg /lastwake

Wake History Count - 1

Wake History [0]

Wake Source Count - 0

> Get-ScheduledTask where {$_.settings.waketorun}

TaskPath TaskName State

-------- -------- -----

MicrosoftWindows.NET Framework .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319... Disabled

MicrosoftWindows.NET Framework .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319... Disabled

MicrosoftWindowsInstallService WakeUpAndContinueUpdates Disabled

MicrosoftWindowsInstallService WakeUpAndScanForUpdates Disabled

MicrosoftWindowsSharedPC Account Cleanup Disabled

MicrosoftWindowsUpdateOrchestrator Reboot_AC Disabled

MicrosoftWindowsUpdateOrchestrator Schedule Wake To Work Disabled

This issue has also been posted at https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkP...r-installing-Lenovo-System-10-127/m-p/5021787

:)

2. Battery Drain on Lenovo

I have a Lenovo Yoga 910, running Windows 10. It seems that when I close the screen, despite the settings telling it to go in to hibernate mode, it is draining the battery. When I come back in a few hours to use the computer it is almost always at or
    near 0%. How can I fix this?

RossMitchell5, Jun 20, 2020
  3. battery is drained to 0% after i specificly shutdown my laptop

why my battery is drained to 0% after I shut down my laptop? I checked my battery by removing it out than its power remain same but when I shut down laptop after 5 to 6 hour my is drained to 0%. I have to charge first... on the other hand when my laptop
    on hibernate then it use normal amount of power(battery is not drained). why is that? why my laptop use battery power even after shut down????

bilalshabbir7799, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Ramees Win User

Battery drain in Hibernation after installing "Lenovo - System - 10.0.127.0" on Windows 10 2004

Battery drains to 0% after shutdown

I have been using Dell Inspiron 3542 laptop. Recently, I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. After that my laptop battery has some issues, I drains to 0% while powered off.

Ramees, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Battery drain in Hibernation after installing "Lenovo - System - 10.0.127.0" on Windows 10 2004 - Similar Threads - Battery drain Hibernation

2. My battery drain to 0 in bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My battery drain to 0 in bootup: Hi so ih have had my msi gf76 Ue laptop for a year and half i had this problem for a while when i charg my laptop and un plug it while it is on the battery drains normally while if i shut it down not connected to the charger and boot it up it goes to 0% i have tried updation...
  3. My battery drain to 0 in bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My battery drain to 0 in bootup: Hi so ih have had my msi gf76 Ue laptop for a year and half i had this problem for a while when i charg my laptop and un plug it while it is on the battery drains normally while if i shut it down not connected to the charger and boot it up it goes to 0% i have tried updation...
  4. Battery drains to 0 on startup windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery drains to 0 on startup windows 11: I was using windows 10 21h2 and facing this issue whenever I start my laptop battery drained to 0 percent in seconds then I updated to windows 11 and for 2 days i faced no issue but after that, the same issue is coming to my laptop, it is in warranty but Lenovo service is not...
  5. Battery drains to 0 on startup windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery drains to 0 on startup windows 11: I was using windows 10 21h2 and facing this issue whenever I start my laptop battery drained to 0 percent in seconds then I updated to windows 11 and for 2 days i faced no issue but after that, the same issue is coming to my laptop, it is in warranty but Lenovo service is not...
  6. Laptop Battery Drains To 0% After Booting Into Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Battery Drains To 0% After Booting Into Windows: I have an ASUS Zephyrus M laptop.I am unable to boot into Windows 10 on battery.Immediately upon getting into Windows, the battery drains to 0% and Windows shuts down.The thing about it is, if I boot up the laptop plugged into the power, then disconnect the power lead, the...
  7. Battery report at 153%, different from system battery indicator, battery drain to 0%,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery report at 153%, different from system battery indicator, battery drain to 0%,...: I have the following issue: The laptop discharges during sleep down to 0%. This is below the 5% threshold at which it shuts down automatically when being used. In summary, the laptop drains much energy during sleep at night time. To understand this, the following was done:...
  8. Laptop Battery drains to 0 after booting into windows

Laptop Battery drains to 0 after booting into windows: I am facing this issue on my Asus GL504GV. I charge my battery to 100 % and turn off my laptop at night. When i boot it back in the morning, when it reaches windows sign in screen i see orange battery indicator and laptop just turns off. I then plug in my charger and it...
  9. Battery drain straight to 0 when switching on.

Battery drain straight to 0 when switching on.: I have a MSI GF63 9SC, Recently it has been acting a little weirdly. Since like a month or so whenever i switch on the laptop, the battery would drop straight to 0, but if it is powered in while switching on, everything would be normal. Also when i tried to update it, the...
  10. Battery draining abruptly at 40% to 0%

Battery draining abruptly at 40% to 0%: I have an HP x-360 Pavilion laptop. I updated to the latest Windows 10 2004 version about a month ago. It was working fine. However, since the last week or so, the battery abruptly drains from around 40-50% straight to 0% when working without the AC power connected. I'm not...