Windows 10: Battery Draining Fastly

Discus and support Battery Draining Fastly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there! I clean install windows 10 and update it to 1903 version. After update the battery is draining fastly. I have also close background apps but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RohRak_116, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Battery Draining Fastly

Hey there! I clean install windows 10 and update it to 1903 version. After update the battery is draining fastly. I have also close background apps but still problem persists. Please help!!

:)

RohRak_116, Jun 16, 2019

2. battery drains fastly in X2

After x platform 2.1 update mobile battery drain very fastly....

nirumani21, Jun 16, 2019
  3. royalhari Win User
    battery drain very fastly

I bought. Lumia. 535 one month ago........the battery is draining very fastly..even I put in. Power saving mode...and low the screen brightness...the mobile heats up rapidly....whats is problem plz tell the solutionn......

royalhari, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Battery Draining Fastly

Lumia 730 battery Draining Fastly

Hi Sven,

Even after the above step also my issue was not fixed.It is draining around 16-18% per hour in 3G now.

I am completely upset with the battery performance,wherever i see the reviews everyone is saying the battery performance is excellent.

can you please help me whether there is any other resolution for this?

Also please tell me the normal battery performance of 730 with daily activities.Mine is draining 1% for every 3 mints in both 2G and 3G.

SenthilKumar_90, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Battery Draining Fastly

1. Battery Draining Fastly - Similar Threads - Battery Draining Fastly

2. Battery draining very fast since last updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery draining very fast since last updates: I recently bought a msi laptop and in the beginning I had no problem at all. More than a week ago, I installed an accumulative update and since then, the battery is draining very fast. Normally, it lasted 5 hours with power saving but now it doesn't even last 1 hour and a...
  3. Battery drain in hibernation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery drain in hibernation: I have my laptop set to hibernate after I press my power button when I have finished using it for the moment. After a recent update, I have noticed that there seems to be a drain on my battery after I have put the pc in hibernation. The battery will have more than 50% power...
  4. Battery Drain Issue

Battery Drain Issue: My laptop's battery usually lasts for about 4 & 1/2 hours. but when it is connected to wifi, it only lasts for 2 hours. what can I do to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-drain-issue/729335d3-41fd-4e5a-b1eb-9ecf435b5ec7
  5. Battery Drains While Shutdown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Drains While Shutdown: Split from this thread. I have a 2 month old HP envy. 2 weeks ago after an automatic update, I noticed that my battery is draining completely over night on either sleep or hibernation. Prior to this it was fine. This seems to be a common problem. Any advice...
  6. Battery drains very fast in win 10 after update

Battery drains very fast in win 10 after update: I have Win 10 installed on my laptop and after 1803 update battery drains very quickly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/battery-drains-very-fast-in-win-10-after-update/d1bd95be-8cbe-4fb7-8f44-bd933377ded4
  7. windows 10 battery draining fast after the update

windows 10 battery draining fast after the update: hello, i've updated my laptop to this newer version of windows 10 and the battery life reduced by about 4 hours which is really a lot because i need it for school. what can help me deal with this problem?>...
  8. Failing battery or draining issues?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Failing battery or draining issues?: Updating the original Post: Hi guys! Just recently got a Surface Pro 3 from eBay (Mint condition). It arrived me yesterday and I got super duper excited with it. Been wanting a Surface Pro device for the past 4 years, and saw this opportunity and couldn't let it go by. It...
  9. Tablet battery drain

Tablet battery drain: I have Dell tablet, and with Windows 8 the battery was fine, after upgrading and doing a clean install of Windows 10,the battery drain has been terrible. I left my tablet docked to its keyboard (which also supplies extra battery to my tablet) overnight with WiFi off and...
  10. Battery drain

Battery drain: Windows 10 is draining all my battery. I used to have 2.5hours standby on windows 8.1. I can barely go through an hour on windows 10. 10745