Windows 10: Battery Draining Windows 11

Discus and support Battery Draining Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got a windows 10 hp laptop in 2016.Few months ago, I updated the windows 11 beta version to this laptop.Now I can't use it without charger. If the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EkagraDwivedi, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Battery Draining Windows 11

I got a windows 10 hp laptop in 2016.Few months ago, I updated the windows 11 beta version to this laptop.Now I can't use it without charger. If the battery is 90% It will work for 5-10 mins shut down automatically without any warning.I have to use it in my online classes, my homework,projects and etc. It is really hard to work on a laptop with charger plugged every time Please help me

:)

EkagraDwivedi, Nov 13, 2021
  2. YoussifC6 Win User

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Nov 13, 2021
  3. Keager Win User
    Battery drains while on sleep mode.

even mine has a slow battery drain, using Win 8.1. Even when powered off, not in sleep or hibernate, but off. It still uses the battery to keep the clock going.
    Turn off fast start, as suggested, hibernate over sleep as it uses less power, and if you aren't going to use it for several hours, shut it off.

Keager, Nov 13, 2021
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Battery Draining Windows 11

severe battery drain

Hi Panashechitauro,

Regarding your concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair.

Select the following categories and perform the suggested steps provided:
    Battery and charging > My battery drains out fast
    . Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

Just feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Nov 13, 2021
Thema:

Battery Draining Windows 11

1. Battery Draining Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Battery Draining

2. Battery draining too fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery draining too fast: Hey, I have this span estimation for how long my laptop will be able to be active with. Im aware that its not always accurate but my laptop drains way too fast. I have disabled third party services and did the recommended steps in the settings that states it will reduce my...
  3. Battery draining too fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery draining too fast: Hey, I have this span estimation for how long my laptop will be able to be active with. Im aware that its not always accurate but my laptop drains way too fast. I have disabled third party services and did the recommended steps in the settings that states it will reduce my...
  4. Battery usage chart shows no information, battery is drained during sleeping mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery usage chart shows no information, battery is drained during sleeping mode: Hi,I have issues as below, please help:- Laptop: Dell Lattitude 5440- BIOS version: 1.14.3 latest, installed as instructed by Dell support- Battery health: Excellent tested as instructed by Dell support- Windows 11Issues:- Battery drained when the laptop was in sleeping mode-...
  5. Battery usage chart shows no information, battery is drained during sleeping mode

Battery usage chart shows no information, battery is drained during sleeping mode: Hi,I have issues as below, please help:- Laptop: Dell Lattitude 5440- BIOS version: 1.14.3 latest, installed as instructed by Dell support- Battery health: Excellent tested as instructed by Dell support- Windows 11Issues:- Battery drained when the laptop was in sleeping mode-...
  6. Microsoft Phone link with Samsung Galaxy S10 drains battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Phone link with Samsung Galaxy S10 drains battery: Based on my device care information, the app drains battery without being actively used. I have latest updates installed for both Win11 and the phone, I restart my phone regularly. Do you have idea what is the cause of this and how can I fix it so that I can use the Phone...
  7. Microsoft Phone link with Samsung Galaxy S10 drains battery

Microsoft Phone link with Samsung Galaxy S10 drains battery: Based on my device care information, the app drains battery without being actively used. I have latest updates installed for both Win11 and the phone, I restart my phone regularly. Do you have idea what is the cause of this and how can I fix it so that I can use the Phone...
  8. Is 10 -15% Idle Battery Drain on my new Windows 11 Laptop Normal ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is 10 -15% Idle Battery Drain on my new Windows 11 Laptop Normal ??: Hi, Recently I Purchased a new Windows Laptop, and I am facing the issue of idle battery drain on my new laptop. It's always around 10-15 % battery percentage drained when I open my laptop after a time period of 15 -16 hours. Is this issue normal or do I need to consult with...
  9. Is 10 -15% Idle Battery Drain on my new Windows 11 Laptop Normal ??

Is 10 -15% Idle Battery Drain on my new Windows 11 Laptop Normal ??: Hi, Recently I Purchased a new Windows Laptop, and I am facing the issue of idle battery drain on my new laptop. It's always around 10-15 % battery percentage drained when I open my laptop after a time period of 15 -16 hours. Is this issue normal or do I need to consult with...
  10. Battery seems to be draining while suspended

Battery seems to be draining while suspended: I did a battery report on my laptop and this is what i got i am unable to upload images17:06:47Suspended100 %55,532 mWh19:59:39ActiveAC2 %200 mWhand also around 19:55 on my laptop it says the battery is 83%Then after that it turns off due to the battery running outhow do i...