Windows 10: battery drains fast or it randomly shutdowns after upgrade

Discus and support battery drains fast or it randomly shutdowns after upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! I just recently upgraded my girlfriend's laptop to windows 10 as it is still running on windows 8 pro and I just recently installed a new RAM and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jim MichaelJuguilon, Aug 4, 2020.

1. battery drains fast or it randomly shutdowns after upgrade

Hi! I just recently upgraded my girlfriend's laptop to windows 10 as it is still running on windows 8 pro and I just recently installed a new RAM and when I boot up the device, the user available memory is only about 2GB so I did troubleshoot it and led me to doing a format to the device so instead of installing the same OS, I decided to upgrade her device to windows 10. after that, her device will shutdown at about 50%. sometimes it goes about 45% but it won't go below that. I already change the battery plan, put it on battery savers, disable the Intel Management Engine Interface, disable the fast boot, but it's still the same. I already check the the battery health life using the "BatteryInfoView" Utility tool and it's at 44%. What should I do?

:)

Jim MichaelJuguilon, Aug 4, 2020
  2. YoussifC6 Win User

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Battery drains fast

After updating my Lumia 535 to Windows 10 from 8.1 battery drains too fast. It also take more charging time than before version(8.1). After charging the phone the battery drains too fast and hardly runs for 4-5 hours.

manavpanchotiya, Aug 4, 2020
  4. battery drains fast or it randomly shutdowns after upgrade

Battery draining fastely after update window 10 recently

My Battery is draining fastely after recently update (Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4034674))

Battery drain in an hour even when charging then charge fastely at 63% and then take 3 to 4 hours to charge full 100% and also stop charging in this process randomly ..............

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

ZeeshanIrfan, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

battery drains fast or it randomly shutdowns after upgrade

1. battery drains fast or it randomly shutdowns after upgrade - Similar Threads - battery drains fast

2. Random FAST battery drain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random FAST battery drain: Hey, I turned on my laptop this morning and realized I was at 20% battery but it was around 50% last night. What could be the cause of this sudden drop in battery life? This has never happened before and my laptop was asleep the whole time. Perhaps some background process?...
  3. Random FAST battery drain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random FAST battery drain: Hey, I turned on my laptop this morning and realized I was at 20% battery but it was around 50% last night. What could be the cause of this sudden drop in battery life? This has never happened before and my laptop was asleep the whole time. Perhaps some background process?...
  4. Battery draining after shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery draining after shutdown: My laptop asus Rog strix g17, I'm having problem with battery it's draining after shutdown for 10 hrs it's draining 15-20%,in battery report it's showing connected by, i tried disabling fast boot and did regedit power settings too, can't resolve this issue...
  5. Battery draining after shutdown

Battery draining after shutdown: My laptop asus Rog strix g17, I'm having problem with battery it's draining after shutdown for 10 hrs it's draining 15-20%,in battery report it's showing connected by, i tried disabling fast boot and did regedit power settings too, can't resolve this issue...
  6. Battery drains after shutdown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery drains after shutdown.: I have a brand new Asus E210ma with Windows 11 S. I have shut down completely, but the battery went from 65% down to 35% overnight. It has done that the few nights I've had it.Help! I love the size but this is driving me crazy. I am not using the standby and wish it had...
  7. Battery drains after shutdown.

Battery drains after shutdown.: I have a brand new Asus E210ma with Windows 11 S. I have shut down completely, but the battery went from 65% down to 35% overnight. It has done that the few nights I've had it.Help! I love the size but this is driving me crazy. I am not using the standby and wish it had...
  8. Battery draining fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery draining fast: My window 10 pc battery draining really fast how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-draining-fast/6d99336a-f228-4b4f-b17a-ce161b91cf6c
  9. Battery draining fast

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery draining fast: My window 10 pc battery draining really fast how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-draining-fast/6d99336a-f228-4b4f-b17a-ce161b91cf6c
  10. Battery drain after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery drain after shutdown: HP OMEN 15 0023-AMD 7 / newish / all software/FW updated. Battery drains 8% a day after shutdown. There is no csenabled item in regedit!!!!!! Did all the normal stuff like /S shutdown and turned off any fast boot items I could find. Made all functions shut down and not...