Windows 10: Battery drains immediately

Discus and support Battery drains immediately in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For some reason, my battery is dying very quickly. I don’t mean it drains faster than usual, It drains almost immediatly after i take it off tge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GregAmpofo, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Battery drains immediately

For some reason, my battery is dying very quickly. I don’t mean it drains faster than usual, It drains almost immediatly after i take it off tge charger. When I unplugged it, it was 69%. A few seconds later, the computer is locking up. When I turn it back on, the battery percentage was 0.

:)

GregAmpofo, Feb 2, 2021
  2. YoussifC6 Win User

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Keager Win User
    Battery drains while on sleep mode.

even mine has a slow battery drain, using Win 8.1. Even when powered off, not in sleep or hibernate, but off. It still uses the battery to keep the clock going.
    Turn off fast start, as suggested, hibernate over sleep as it uses less power, and if you aren't going to use it for several hours, shut it off.

Keager, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Battery drains immediately

severe battery drain

Hi Panashechitauro,

Regarding your concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair.

Select the following categories and perform the suggested steps provided:
    Battery and charging > My battery drains out fast
    . Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

Just feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Battery drains immediately

1. Battery drains immediately - Similar Threads - Battery drains immediately

2. battery drain

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery drain: I have this lenovo Yoga Pro 14s and I am facing some issues with its power. it drains battery when shut down. if i charge it full and then dont use it for two days, it will show me no power left even though i didnt use it and it wasnt in sleep mode. it has windows 10. i tried...
  3. Battery is Draining

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery is Draining: Yesterday, when I opened it up, it seemed to drain all its battery.It would also charge in a matter of minutes.The day before that, the battery was fine.Now, the battery can lose 1% in a few seconds. It also shuts down at 30%.This morning, the battery would jump from 100% to...
  4. Battery Drain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Drain: I updated my laptop to Windows 11 22H2 yesterday, and ever since have noticed that the bettery falls quicker. Initially, 10 % fell in one hour, but now it is down to 10 percent in just half an hour.Would be grateful if someone could help me fix it. Or is Microsoft planning on...
  5. Battery Drain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Drain: Yesterday I installed windows 11 but its battery drains too fast than windows 10. On windows 10 battery backup is for 6 to 7 hrs but on window 11 it becomes 50 % within a hour. In battery usage app I found "Windows explore" consumes 64% of battery in 15 min.This is the...
  6. Battery draining

Battery draining: For the last month or so I have had issues with my battery draining. I've reinstalled windows, played with settings, and nothing seems to work. I was reading around the net and determined it may be because of a Windows 10 update. I'm not sure which one would have caused it,...
  7. Draining Battery

Draining Battery: My battery drains very fast. The battery can go from 100 to 0 in only a few hours, or probably less. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/draining-battery/3dabdac4-e436-46a9-a824-3dfac9412e9b
  8. Battery drains

Battery drains: My Asus laptop has a problem where randomly the battery will fall from around 20% dramtically leaving me about 15 seconds each time before it reaches 0%, I thought this was a battery issue but upon buying a new battery I realised it must be a software issue as the issue...
  9. Battery drain

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery drain: Hello. I shut my laptop down with the button start/close (the real one, not the one into the Windows logo at the bottom left) and still drain 13% during night. Is there a real way to actually stop Surface to use battery ? When I spend 2-3 days without using it while...
  10. Battery drain

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery drain: Windows 10 is draining all my battery. I used to have 2.5hours standby on windows 8.1. I can barely go through an hour on windows 10. 10745