Windows 10: Battery drains

Discus and support Battery drains in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Asus laptop has a problem where randomly the battery will fall from around 20% dramtically leaving me about 15 seconds each time before it reaches... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Prodigist, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Prodigist Win User

Battery drains

My Asus laptop has a problem where randomly the battery will fall from around 20% dramtically leaving me about 15 seconds each time before it reaches 0%, I thought this was a battery issue but upon buying a new battery I realised it must be a software issue as the issue persisted.

Is there a way for me to fix this?

:)

Prodigist, Oct 18, 2020
  2. YoussifC6 Win User

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Keager Win User
    Battery drains while on sleep mode.

even mine has a slow battery drain, using Win 8.1. Even when powered off, not in sleep or hibernate, but off. It still uses the battery to keep the clock going.
    Turn off fast start, as suggested, hibernate over sleep as it uses less power, and if you aren't going to use it for several hours, shut it off.

Keager, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Battery drains

severe battery drain

Hi Panashechitauro,

Regarding your concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair.

Select the following categories and perform the suggested steps provided:
    Battery and charging > My battery drains out fast
    . Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

Just feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Battery drains

1. Battery drains - Similar Threads - Battery drains

2. My laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. How do I resolve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. How do I resolve this?: Recently my laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. I turn it on and there is no battery life. Something has changed in the latest software update as this has never happened before. How do I resolve this please?* Moved from Community Center...
  3. My laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. How do I resolve this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. How do I resolve this?: Recently my laptop battery is draining even when my laptop is switched off. I turn it on and there is no battery life. Something has changed in the latest software update as this has never happened before. How do I resolve this please?* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Fresh install causing battery drain.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install causing battery drain.: Model: HP Probook X360 440 G1About:Device name MProcessor IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch Pen supportEdition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion...
  5. Fresh install causing battery drain.

Fresh install causing battery drain.: Model: HP Probook X360 440 G1About:Device name MProcessor IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch Pen supportEdition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion...
  6. Battery draining while charging on a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery draining while charging on a game: I have just switched back to Windows 10 and 11 and it has not solved my issue with the draining problem I even went to support videos and websites with no solution is there any way you can help me?I have a Dell G5 5587 Sincerely, OJ1...
  7. Battery draining while charging on a game

Battery draining while charging on a game: I have just switched back to Windows 10 and 11 and it has not solved my issue with the draining problem I even went to support videos and websites with no solution is there any way you can help me?I have a Dell G5 5587 Sincerely, OJ1...
  8. Battery Drain even with laptop locked in the bag after win update from win10 to win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Drain even with laptop locked in the bag after win update from win10 to win11: Experiencing battery drainage despite the laptop being locked and stored in a bag after updating from Windows 10 to Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-drain-even-with-laptop-locked-in-the-bag/98859dd1-6bfb-439a-97bc-9b085f147028
  9. Battery Drain even with laptop locked in the bag after win update from win10 to win11

Battery Drain even with laptop locked in the bag after win update from win10 to win11: Experiencing battery drainage despite the laptop being locked and stored in a bag after updating from Windows 10 to Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-drain-even-with-laptop-locked-in-the-bag/98859dd1-6bfb-439a-97bc-9b085f147028
  10. Laptop Battery drains to 0 after booting into Windows 11 with ASUS FA506IC

Laptop Battery drains to 0 after booting into Windows 11 with ASUS FA506IC: hey I have ASUS FA506Ic with this config:ryzen 5 4600Hrtx 3050windows 11 last build issue : when i boot into windows battery drains to 0 . tested battery and working fine when i using laptop but When I leave the laptop for a day and turn it on, Windows gives a battery error...