Windows 10: Battery drops 0% but still able to run

Discus and support Battery drops 0% but still able to run in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; If your battery drops to 0% and you're able to run it without a charger, will that cause any issues? Right now my laptop is charging.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Jah123456, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Jah123456 Win User

Battery drops 0% but still able to run

If your battery drops to 0% and you're able to run it without a charger, will that cause any issues? Right now my laptop is charging.

:)

Jah123456, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Pinscher Win User

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Aquinus Win User

Raid 0 help

You need to resize your NTFS partition. Run (Super + R; the run dialog box) and execute "diskmgmt.msc". You'll see that your RAID-0 is only partitioned to half of the array's size. Converting a disk to RAID doesn't do anything to the size of your partitions.

Aquinus, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Battery drops 0% but still able to run - Similar Threads - Battery drops still

2. Windows running extremely slowly and battery reflects 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows running extremely slowly and battery reflects 0%: My windows has suddenly started running extremely slowly and outlook and web pages take forever to load. Additionally, my battery life reflects 0% but continues to function although my laptop has been charging for 8 hours. Please help urgently! Much appreciated....
  3. Windows running extremely slowly and battery reflects 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows running extremely slowly and battery reflects 0%: My windows has suddenly started running extremely slowly and outlook and web pages take forever to load. Additionally, my battery life reflects 0% but continues to function although my laptop has been charging for 8 hours. Please help urgently! Much appreciated....
  4. Laptop Battery Suddenly drops from 50/60/70% to 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Battery Suddenly drops from 50/60/70% to 0%: I have an Asus Tuf F15 2021 gaming laptop. When I turn on the laptop it shows a considerable chunk of battery remaining but suddenly after booting, the device turns off and I have to plug it in to turn it on and it then shows 0 percent battery. Also sometimes it happens...
  5. Sudden Battery drop to 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Battery drop to 0%: On 9 December when I switch on my laptop, it was having some 25% charging. I opened Edge browser and within 5 minutes the battery died. This never happened before to me. Usually 25% battery would survive for 1 and a half hours with Microsoft edge.I did the battery test and...
  6. Sudden Battery drop to 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden Battery drop to 0%: On 9 December when I switch on my laptop, it was having some 25% charging. I opened Edge browser and within 5 minutes the battery died. This never happened before to me. Usually 25% battery would survive for 1 and a half hours with Microsoft edge.I did the battery test and...
  7. Laptop battery shows 0% but still works perfectly fine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop battery shows 0% but still works perfectly fine: So a few days ago, the battery got completely discharged to 0%, then when I opened my laptop again, it was showing 100% charged, but when I unplugged, it shutdown instantly The orange light glows for 1-2 seconds after plugging in and then blue lights glows. Then I tried to...
  8. Battery 0%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery 0%: Hi! My name is Naren and I live in India. Whenever I check for my battery it keeps showing 0%. I got this problem on March and I looked for solutions but none of them really worked. I am not sure if my battery's life died or its the problem with the update. My friend got this...
  9. Laptop Battery at 0% and still running

Laptop Battery at 0% and still running: Happened to me. Anything to know about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-battery-at-0-and-still-running/28fa0bfe-f285-4006-bea6-70636fb80b8a
  10. Laptop Battery at 0% but still running

Laptop Battery at 0% but still running: My laptop was running a program and was put into sleep for a few hours. I logged in a few hours later and my laptop was at 0% with 100% brightness on. I quickly plugged in my charger. Is there anything I should know about this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is windows 10 1909 displaying 0% battery for an hour