Windows 10: Battery error

Discus and support Battery error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Using Dell Inspiron 13 5000 5379 model Ok, when i check battery remaining, i put my mouse cursor on battery icon and it says 99% plugged in not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FengFOO, Dec 12, 2018.

1. FengFOO Win User

Battery error

Using Dell Inspiron 13 5000 5379 model

Ok, when i check battery remaining, i put my mouse cursor on battery icon and it says 99% plugged in not charging. But when i click the battery icon it says fully charged. I repeat the process agaIn and omg. Same error.

So which is right and which is wrong.

MOST IMPORTANTLY HOW TO FIX THIS STUPID ERROR?

I POSTED 4 POSTS ABOUT THE ERRORS

I WANT TO FIX IT

NO LIE

HERE IS EVIDENCE

REAL 100%

Battery error [​IMG]Battery error [​IMG]

DONE AT THE SAME TIME. PLEASE HELP BEFORE I MAKE A BIGGER COMPLAIN.

:)

FengFOO, Dec 12, 2018

2. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Dec 12, 2018
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Battery error

Battery

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your battery issue, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and update drivers in Windows 10 by following the troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwar Kumar on this
    thread.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Battery error

1. Battery error - Similar Threads - Battery error

2. "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound: I always hear "Your battery is running low" notification in error sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-battery-is-running-low-notification-with-the/f261bbbe-87bf-41bb-a9e1-4074178a9152
  3. "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound: I always hear "Your battery is running low" notification in error sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-battery-is-running-low-notification-with-the/f261bbbe-87bf-41bb-a9e1-4074178a9152
  4. Battery report error

Battery report error: I recently tried to find out the battery report of my laptop RedmiBook 15 Pro. I have been using this laptop for around 1.5 years approx. but when I checked the battery report using powercfg /batteryreport in cmd administrator mode I got the following...
  5. Battery report error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery report error: I recently tried to find out the battery report of my laptop RedmiBook 15 Pro. I have been using this laptop for around 1.5 years approx. but when I checked the battery report using powercfg /batteryreport in cmd administrator mode I got the following...
  6. Battery Full Charge Capacity reporting error - More than double Design capacity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Full Charge Capacity reporting error - More than double Design capacity: I dont use my new 3 months old Thinkpad often but it is now reporting the Full Charge Capacity as being more than double the Design Capacity which is surely as error. Full Charge is 121.21Wh while Design Capacity is 50.5Wh. Sorry just cant seem to upload the pic. I would like...
  7. Battery Full Charge Capacity reporting error - More than double Design capacity

Battery Full Charge Capacity reporting error - More than double Design capacity: I dont use my new 3 months old Thinkpad often but it is now reporting the Full Charge Capacity as being more than double the Design Capacity which is surely as error. Full Charge is 121.21Wh while Design Capacity is 50.5Wh. Sorry just cant seem to upload the pic. I would like...
  8. Frequent BSOD errors on battery!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD errors on battery!: Last year I bought ROG strix g15 with the following specs:-amd ryzen 7 6800h-nvidia rtx 3050-16gb DDR5-Windows 11from the past two months, I have been encountering very frequent BSOD errors while using on battery . Using on charge doesn't reflect any BSOD errors.I got it...
  9. Frequent BSOD errors on battery!

Frequent BSOD errors on battery!: Last year I bought ROG strix g15 with the following specs:-amd ryzen 7 6800h-nvidia rtx 3050-16gb DDR5-Windows 11from the past two months, I have been encountering very frequent BSOD errors while using on battery . Using on charge doesn't reflect any BSOD errors.I got it...
  10. HP G 7 message critical error code after the battery dropped out

HP G 7 message critical error code after the battery dropped out: My old HP G7 battery dropped out of laptop as I was starting up and mow loops continuously back thru trouble shooting or auto repair without any success at launching tried reboot and f5 without successThis is windows 10.Any suggestions? * Moved from Community Center* Original...