Windows 10: battery for HP ProBook laptop

Discus and support battery for HP ProBook laptop in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I replaced my battery 6 months ago. It will indicate 50% but will go down in a minute. Do batteries just last a few months? I have 6 email accounts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AmyRickman, Feb 27, 2019.

1. battery for HP ProBook laptop

I replaced my battery 6 months ago. It will indicate 50% but will go down in a minute. Do batteries just last a few months? I have 6 email accounts on it and I do run illustrations on it for business, but it is 32 and not near full. ie I have plenty of space left. I have a good IT guy and have called him. But can you all provide me insight about this also?

It is not full of pictures - those few are in OneDrive. All of My Documents are in OneDrive.

:)

AmyRickman, Feb 27, 2019
  2. malware Win User

HP Unveils Affordable ProBook Business Notebooks

HP today unveils a new brand of affordable notebook PCs that merge business functionality with sophisticated design to stand out from the crowd. The ProBook series joins HP's EliteBook series with a total of five new notebook models which incorporate a choice of merlot or glossy noir finishes, and feature high-definition (HD) LED backlit wide displays ranging from 14-inch to 17.3-inch diagonal sizes. The cheapest offering starts at $529. Please read the full story for more information.

battery for HP ProBook laptop hp_probook_thm.jpg

The HP ProBook s-series includes:
    • HP ProBook 4410s and HP ProBook 4415s – Feature a 14-inch diagonal 16:9 HD widescreen LED backlight display, integrated optical drive with Blu-ray option and choice of ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 or Intel GMA X4500 HD graphics controller. Wireless connectivity includes standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. The notebooks also incorporate an HDMI port to connect to HD displays, and include Intel (4410s) or AMD (4415s) processors to offer a variety of options for mobility and longer battery life.
    • HP ProBook 4510s and HP ProBook 4515s – Offer a 15.6-inch diagonal 16:9 HD widescreen LED backlight display. Customers can select the optional HP Mobile Broadband connectivity with built-in Gobi technology, while standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology round out the wireless connectivity technologies. They also feature an integrated numeric keypad. The notebooks include a choice of Intel (4510s) or AMD (4515s) processors to meet high demands for performance and connectivity and choice of discrete or UMA graphics. There is also an integrated numeric keypad on the 15.6-inch and 17.3-inch models.
    • HP ProBook 4710s – Features a 17.3-inch diagonal HD widescreen display, the largest of the lineup. For more graphics-intensive environments, the notebook includes the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330, with up to 512 megabytes of GDDR2 for video memory. It also features the latest Intel Core 2 Duo processors. Wireless connectivity includes standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. The notebook incorporates a HDMI port to connect to HD displays, as well as an integrated numeric keypad.
    The HP USB 2.0 Docking Station is a compatible accessory for the HP ProBook s-series. In just one step, users are connected to their keyboard, mouse, monitor, printer and other accessories, and they are able to get video, audio, network connectivity and up to four universal serial bus (USB) connected devices working at the same time. The HP USB 2.0 Docking Station is available now for $139.

Source: HP

malware, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Chino Win User
    HP Launches New ProBook x360 440 G1 Laptop

Today, HP is introducing the new HP ProBook x360 440 G1 laptop PC designed to adapt to the way growing businesses and on-the-go professionals work. Business owners and mobile professionals want a powerful convertible PC that delivers the business performance features required to help address their company needs - both in and outside the office. These are users with passion for business that need a versatile device which combines style, powerful processing, and "built for business" features to deliver enhanced business experiences that typically cannot be achieved with a consumer PC.

Powered by Windows 10 and high-performance 8th Gen Intel Core processors, the ultra-slim ProBook x360 440 delivers the power, security, and durability growing businesses demand in a versatile 360° design. Users can quickly turn thoughts into action with the optional HP Active Pen, and easily transition to desktop productivity with a single cable that supports docking via USB-C .

battery for HP ProBook laptop NHhq4S4X5cf7J2vL_thm.jpg

battery for HP ProBook laptop NlYZ8v9fKNOEOKdM_thm.jpg

battery for HP ProBook laptop 8K2CGyQCpjAd8kKY_thm.jpg

battery for HP ProBook laptop rs8itqWLDyz1hyte_thm.jpg

battery for HP ProBook laptop w8kIjO4CvzVCD8At_thm.jpg

The new ProBook x360 440 also features:
    • Built for business: Defend against malicious attacks with built-in security from HP BIOSphere Gen4, a firmware ecosystem that automates protection of the BIOS, plus get commercial-grade durability and easy serviceability.
    • Power to boost productivity: Power through your day with a high-performance Intel Core processor , long battery life, and support for USB Type-C docking enabling data, video and power through a single cable.
    • Adapts for the way you work: The ultra-slim notebook adapts throughout the day, with four use modes - traditional laptop, tablet, stand and tent - so you can create, present, and collaborate in a comfortable way.
    The HP ProBook x360 440 will be available in June starting at $599.

battery for HP ProBook laptop 8ysQ9EYgpvbQ3g6y_thm.jpg

battery for HP ProBook laptop jTmsAFQDdGJdNMgJ_thm.jpg

Chino, Feb 27, 2019
  4. 24C
    24c Win User

battery for HP ProBook laptop

HP Laptop battery ?

I recently bought an: HP ENVY x360 Convertible - 15aq193ms - Laptop - with a: 3-cell, 43-Wh, 2.83-Ah, Li-ion battery - according the Manual.
    I am not 100% sure on the battery, since I cannot find the exact model I have listed anywhere. I bought it at the local MS store.

I use this more as desktop than a laptop and am trying to find out if leaving it plugged in all the time will ruin the battery. Googling the situation gave me both "yes" and "no" answers - God Bless Google - battery for HP ProBook laptop :)

I had an older HP laptop, with a battery that snapped in/out and was told not to leave the battery in if it was plugged in all the time - I didn't and all is well

I have a Surface Pro 3 - which has been plugged in since I got it over 2 years ago - all is well with this too.

Now I'm back to the HP ENVY - anybody know if leaving it plugged in will screw up the battery?

Thema:

battery for HP ProBook laptop

1. battery for HP ProBook laptop - Similar Threads - battery ProBook laptop

2. Related HP laptop battery

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Related HP laptop battery: Hi experts, i want to know that i purchased a genuine HP laptop battery or not.my laptop model is HP 15CK038TX, when i was searching the price of the battery in internet which shows around 3,000 rupees but i got it in the price of 2,400 rupees from the local service center. i...
  3. Related HP laptop battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Related HP laptop battery: Hi experts, i want to know that i purchased a genuine HP laptop battery or not.my laptop model is HP 15CK038TX, when i was searching the price of the battery in internet which shows around 3,000 rupees but i got it in the price of 2,400 rupees from the local service center. i...
  4. Related HP laptop battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My HP ProBook Laptop's fingerprint is not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My HP ProBook Laptop's fingerprint is not working: Hey there! Thanks for reading my question. I just got this laptop a month ago. I have never used the fingerprint reader, nor have I ever thought about it. I've been wanting to use it the more I see it every day, so I go to windows settings to activate it, but it says "This...
  6. HP Laptop battery ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Laptop battery ?: Just purchased a: HP - Spectre x360 2-in-1 15.6" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Laptop Wondering if leaving it plugged in all the time will hurt the battery. 99.9% of the time it is on my desk. Also - better to turn it off at night or leave it on 24/7 154662
  7. No v1903 for HP ProBook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No v1903 for HP ProBook?: My new HP ProBook G6 450 currently on v1809 OS Build 17763.832 isn't being offered v1903 via Windows update despite feature updates being enabled. I know I can use the Media Creation Tool. Has anyone updated this PC to v1903 or know why the update isn't offered via Windows...
  8. Issues with HP ProBook 6475b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with HP ProBook 6475b: Before going into any specifics on the situation, here are the laptop's specifications: Model :: HP ProBook 6475b CPU :: AMD A10-5750M GPU :: AMD Radeon HD 8650G RAM :: 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-12800 DDR3-1600MHz SODIMM HDD :: 2TB, 5400RPM, SATA III...
  9. HP Laptop battery ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Laptop battery ?: I recently bought an: HP ENVY x360 Convertible - 15aq193ms - Laptop - with a: 3-cell, 43-Wh, 2.83-Ah, Li-ion battery - according the Manual. I am not 100% sure on the battery, since I cannot find the exact model I have listed anywhere. I bought it at the local MS store. I...
  10. Random Restarts on HP ProBook

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Restarts on HP ProBook: Hi I have fresh installed Win 10 x64 on my HP ProBook 450, yet every now and then it freezes with only the mouse cursor movable and then restarts the laptop. I though it was the upgrade from Win 8.1 but the same thing happens after a fresh install. HP have confirmed that...