Windows 10: Battery fully charged but orange LED is blinking

Discus and support Battery fully charged but orange LED is blinking in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Dell M4800 battery fully charged but the orange LED is blinking.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Lpress, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Lpress Win User

Battery fully charged but orange LED is blinking

My Dell M4800 battery fully charged but the orange LED is blinking.

:)

Lpress, Jun 9, 2021
  2. VFN
    VFN Win User

Battery Won't Charge Fully

The manual says blinking orange means the laptop is running on battery mode and the battery is less than 10%.

I shut it down, pulled out the cord, then tried to hold the power button for 10 seconds but the laptop shut down before those 10 seconds. I inserted the cord and tried again with the same results. I started normally and the blinking light stopped. The battery is at 74% and charging but I suspect it won't charge fully.

I'll try a calibration then battery removal. I've been hesitant about removing the battery because it seems a bit tricky from the tutorial I watched.

3. f14tomcat Win User
    Battery Won't Charge Fully

Be brave. *Smile While you're in there blow any dust out, etc.

f14tomcat, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Battery fully charged but orange LED is blinking

Battery won't charge, Blinking orange battery icon.

Battery won't charge. Blinking orange icon.

JamesStephens5, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Battery fully charged but orange LED is blinking

1. Battery fully charged but orange LED is blinking - Similar Threads - Battery fully charged

2. Battery showing 0% and LED is blinking

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery showing 0% and LED is blinking: Hello,I have a problem with my laptop, it is showing 0% battery but it is not charging. I tried every "solution" but with no prevail. After trying everything I decided to order a new battery as I thought this was the last option. Unfortunately the new battery has the same...
  3. Battery showing 0% and LED is blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery showing 0% and LED is blinking: Hello,I have a problem with my laptop, it is showing 0% battery but it is not charging. I tried every "solution" but with no prevail. After trying everything I decided to order a new battery as I thought this was the last option. Unfortunately the new battery has the same...
  4. Battery showing 0% and LED is blinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Charging port LED is Blinking/Flashing blue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Charging port LED is Blinking/Flashing blue.: Lets start off with saying this it is blinking with the same light blue color that you get for a few seconds after plugging in the charger. So one day quite recently I was using the laptop as normal then all of a sudden my Charging port LED starting flashing/blinking the same...
  6. battery not fully charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery not fully charging: hi, for like a week ago my laptop did not charge to 100%. Its like its stuck. its always on 3%, sometimes it goes up to 8% and goes down after i have turned off the pc. its so frustrating because i have home school, and i cant take the pc with me because the battery goes out....
  7. Battery Light - Blinking Orange 1 sec On/1 sec Off Battery @ 100% Fully Charged Laptop...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Light - Blinking Orange 1 sec On/1 sec Off Battery @ 100% Fully Charged Laptop...: Good day! Battery light is blinking orange 1 sec on/1 sec off and as per the battery notif in the taskbar it is currently at 100% fully charged but when I unplug the ac it automatically shuts down. The laptop will not turn on unless it is connected to the ac. Laptop is an...
  8. Battery won't charge, Blinking orange battery icon.

Battery won't charge, Blinking orange battery icon.: Battery won't charge. Blinking orange icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-wont-charge-blinking-orange-battery-icon/a5aa9000-7e65-4475-bc8b-f9e7cd6a0bed
  9. Battery not fully Charging

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery not fully Charging: Some Apps are affecting battery life and not fully charging what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-fully-charging/7671bb8e-bc7e-4adb-a937-5a87f3fe492c
  10. Battery fully charged, but still charging

Battery fully charged, but still charging: My laptop has a battery light which tells me when my laptop is fully charged. When it is fully charged (it is green), Windows still says "05 minutes until fully charged" and then charges for another half hour. In the past the light has been reliable, so I believe that windows...