Windows 10: Battery has triangle with exclamation mark and won't charge

Discus and support Battery has triangle with exclamation mark and won't charge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a MCR 1015 Idea Play 10.1 tablet and when I try to charge it nothing happens. I did the hard start pressing the on/off button and volume button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by conniecertain, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Battery has triangle with exclamation mark and won't charge

I have a MCR 1015 Idea Play 10.1 tablet and when I try to charge it nothing happens. I did the hard start pressing the on/off button and volume button at same time only to see a battery symbol with a yellow triangle and exclamation mark. What can I do?

:)

conniecertain, Oct 27, 2018

2. exclamation mark in a triangle

Since january I have a Nokia Asha 309. Today an send a SMS in reply of a conversation, and for the first time there comes a exclamation mark in a triangle, after the message I've send. What does that mean ?

Barzoi---01, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Yellow Triangle with Exclamation marks in Windows Movie Maker

Hi Linka,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your feeling, will certainly assist you to fix the issues.

Please try the following steps and check if that helps.

Method1: Please follow these steps.

1. Open your Windows Movie Maker project file.

2. Notice that there are yellow triangles with black exclamation marks in your project where there should be video clips.

3. Double click on a yellow triangle. Windows will prompt you to "browse" for the file location.

4. Navigate to the new location of the video files and click on the correct video clip for this instance.

5. The video clip should appear in the timeline (or storyboard, depending on the view showing). On many occasions, all the video clips will also magically appear because the new location also contains the remainder of the video clips you used in the project
    as well.

6. Continue editing your movie.

Method 2: if issue persist ask op to repair the WLMM and check.

• Hold Windows key + X.
    • Select control panel.
    • Select program and feature under control panel.
    • Right click on WLMM and chose to repair from the dropdown.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Oct 27, 2018
  4. mpax Win User

Battery has triangle with exclamation mark and won't charge

Little triangle with exclamation mark after song title in music player

Does anyone know what the little yellow triangle with what looks like an exclamation mark next to the note symbol on the right hand side of the song name on the music player means?

Thema:

Battery has triangle with exclamation mark and won't charge

1. Battery has triangle with exclamation mark and won't charge - Similar Threads - Battery has triangle

2. Email addresses won't operate as I have exclamation mark in triangle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email addresses won't operate as I have exclamation mark in triangle: I have set up two new email addresses in Windows Mail but they won't work as I have triangle with exclamation mark inside. I have tried deleting and re-entering without success....
  3. Email addresses won't operate as I have exclamation mark in triangle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email addresses won't operate as I have exclamation mark in triangle: I have set up two new email addresses in Windows Mail but they won't work as I have triangle with exclamation mark inside. I have tried deleting and re-entering without success....
  4. Windows Update yellow triangle exclamation mark, won't download suggested updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update yellow triangle exclamation mark, won't download suggested updates.: Refer to the image. Clicking "Download" does nothing. Restarting does nothing. I did sfc/scannow, it claimed to repair corrupt files, still nothing. Help?Device SpecsProcessor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.4 GB usable System type...
  5. Windows Update yellow triangle exclamation mark, won't download suggested updates.

Windows Update yellow triangle exclamation mark, won't download suggested updates.: Refer to the image. Clicking "Download" does nothing. Restarting does nothing. I did sfc/scannow, it claimed to repair corrupt files, still nothing. Help?Device SpecsProcessor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.4 GB usable System type...
  6. Windows Update yellow triangle exclamation mark, won't download suggested updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Gmail warning triangle/exclamation mark.

Gmail warning triangle/exclamation mark.: How to remove triangle and exclamation mark in Gmail. Account settings updated but has not fixed the problem. Unable to receive or send emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-warning-triangleexclamation-mark/97b54ee3-fd42-4185-b742-4f949e8d351f
  8. File Explorer has warning triangle with exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer has warning triangle with exclamation mark: I have a new laptop with Windows 10 Home installed, a SSD and HDD. From day 1 in File Explorer the HDD has a little yellow warning triangle and exclamation mark. I can't see anything wrong, I'm able to read from and write to the HDD but it's worrying. How do I fix it? I...
  9. Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Wifi icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Wifi icon: I have a problem where everytime I close my lid and open again the yellow triangle appears, however as soon as I turn my Wifi off and on again everything is fine. While this is only a mild problem it is generally quite annoying to have to open my lid and not be already...
  10. Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Battery symbol on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Battery symbol on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It’s not that uncommon when you see a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark over the battery symbol residing in the System Tray of Windows 10. However, noticing it immediately after a purchase can leave you worried. That said, it [...] This post Yellow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows exclamation mark over battery at 100% charge

2. what i exclamation mark on battery life for windows 10

3. win10 battery has exclamation

4. win10 Exclamation mark battery,
  5. windows 10 battery has yellow exclamation