Windows 10: Battery Health

Discus and support Battery Health in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been analyzing battery health level and quite concerned about losing battery health. Could anybody tell me if my battery health deterioration will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by veerainpatel, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Battery Health

I've been analyzing battery health level and quite concerned about losing battery health. Could anybody tell me if my battery health deterioration will level out or continue to lose health. Is this normal? Thanks Battery Health 1948459d-50f5-4ced-9d8f-934c2b77b94d?upload=true.png

:)

veerainpatel, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

We appreciate your time responding back to us. At this point, we would suggest that you access the built-in Administrator account to and check if you would be able to perform a Health Check from it. Here are the steps on how to enable the built-in Administrator
    Account:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:yes and hit
      Enter

After completing these steps, you should see a message that you've done the command completed successfully. Sign out from your current user profile and you'll see the Administrator account as one of the choices.

Let us know if you would be able to perform a system health check on your account and we'll assist you with the next steps needed.

Once you're successful with performing a health check on the Administrator account, we would suggest that you disable it from your personal user profile by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:no and hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further.

Jaune Bel, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Linda.y Win User
    Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

Thanks Jaune . I performed the first 3 steps in my built-in administrator account & did get the Health Report back for this account. However I did not perform the second set of 3steps as I do not understand it & have fear that it would remove the newly
    emerged Health Report. I tried perform the first 3 steps on my second administrator account which did bring the Health Report, on finding later that Health Report is no longer available on my built-in admin. account

Despite this, this is the best advice so far as all other answers like performing a clean boot, starting in a safe mode did not work for me at all.

Jaune, will you please help me further to fix the "add new user account" problem. None of the admin account will respond to my click on add account. I want to remove the second admin account where no Health report is available, hopefully to have the issue
    fixed when I add it back on. Is there a maximum no. of user accounts in the laptop? I want to see that I can add to replace user account removed due to problematic performance

Linda.y, Jan 12, 2019
  4. jgsi2900 Win User

Battery Health

GPS tracking for Health and Fitness app is flakey

I found this recommended solution on the MSN site..

Windows Phone will only allow a certain number of apps to run in the background. Follow these steps to make sure the MSN Health & Fitness app continues to run.

• Launch the Battery Saver app, and then tap Health & Fitness.

• If the Allow app to run in the background setting is set to
      On, turn it off and then on again. If it's set to Off, turn it on. (You might need to turn off Background Task permissions for at least one other app first.)
    Sounds like the good old days where rebooting was the solution to almost everything.

jgsi2900, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Battery Health

1. Battery Health - Similar Threads - Battery Health

2. Question about Battery Health Optimizer/Smart Charging!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Battery Health Optimizer/Smart Charging!!: Can i always leave my laptop connected with Battery Health Optimizer//Smart Charging on, or should I discharge it to 50% often during the day? And can I play games with this option or is it better to disable it during gaming sessionbecause if enable is more like gaming on...
  3. Question about Battery Health Optimizer/Smart Charging!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Battery Health Optimizer/Smart Charging!!: Can i always leave my laptop connected with Battery Health Optimizer//Smart Charging on, or should I discharge it to 50% often during the day? And can I play games with this option or is it better to disable it during gaming sessionbecause if enable is more like gaming on...
  4. My battery Health is extremely bad and i dont really know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My battery Health is extremely bad and i dont really know why: As stated in the title my laptop battery health is really bad and in the 8 months since ive owned it, it has dropped 15000mwh which is about 20% of its original 76000mwh capacity anyone know the reason for this and how i can fix it if i replace the battery...
  5. My battery Health is extremely bad and i dont really know why

My battery Health is extremely bad and i dont really know why: As stated in the title my laptop battery health is really bad and in the 8 months since ive owned it, it has dropped 15000mwh which is about 20% of its original 76000mwh capacity anyone know the reason for this and how i can fix it if i replace the battery...
  6. Battery Health issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery Health issue: Hey my battery performance is degraded highly in last 3 months suddenly. It charges suddenly 100% and suddenly drops to 0%. I don't know if it is because of some windows update or due to upgradation from windows 10 to windows 11. Please Someone help...
  7. Battery Health issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Health issue: Hey my battery performance is degraded highly in last 3 months suddenly. It charges suddenly 100% and suddenly drops to 0%. I don't know if it is because of some windows update or due to upgradation from windows 10 to windows 11. Please Someone help...
  8. Battery Health issue

9. Battery Health

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Health: I'm setting up a Windows 11 laptop for someone . I was told that there is a battery issue , where can I find a diagnostic test to see what the problem is ?I saw topics for pc health check and caring for battery , but don't know where they are ....
  10. Battery Health

Battery Health: I'm setting up a Windows 11 laptop for someone . I was told that there is a battery issue , where can I find a diagnostic test to see what the problem is ?I saw topics for pc health check and caring for battery , but don't know where they are ....