Windows 10: battery icon displays "no system detected"

Discus and support battery icon displays "no system detected" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have an IDEAPAD 3 Lenovo Windows 10 and the battery icon on my toolbar states "no system detected". The cross on the battery icon began to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by architasrivastava, Jul 21, 2021.

1. battery icon displays "no system detected"

Hi, I have an IDEAPAD 3 Lenovo Windows 10 and the battery icon on my toolbar states "no system detected". The cross on the battery icon began to display out of nowhere. I uninstalled and then reinstalled Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery after restarting my laptop but nothing changed.

:)

architasrivastava, Jul 21, 2021

2. Battery not detected (Unknown remaining)

Hi,

First of all I suggest you to try with a driver remove and reinstall with Device Manager. To do so:

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on "Battery"

4. Right click on the first element on list

5. Click on "Remove"

6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the second element on list

7. Click on "Detects Hardware change" (monitor icon)

Then reboot your system and check if the problem still exists.

Please tell me if the solution works.

StefanoTamiotti, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

battery icon displays "no system detected"

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

battery icon displays "no system detected"

1. battery icon displays "no system detected" - Similar Threads - battery icon displays

2. Second display not detected on system restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second display not detected on system restart: I am using Surface Book 2 running windows 10 20H2 connected to HP E24 G4 monitor screen.When the laptop is restarted it does not detect the Hp screen automatically, I have to unplug it and plug it back in.The Hp screen is connected to my laptop via usb c laptop /display port...
  3. Second display not detected on system restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second display not detected on system restart: I am using Surface Book 2 running windows 10 20H2 connected to HP E24 G4 monitor screen.When the laptop is restarted it does not detect the Hp screen automatically, I have to unplug it and plug it back in.The Hp screen is connected to my laptop via usb c laptop /display port...
  4. When I hover over the battery icon it says, "No Battery is detected".

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I hover over the battery icon it says, "No Battery is detected".: So, recently I was doing my work and my little nephew was mad at me and he saw my laptop in front of me and smacked his hand over the keyboard. All of a sudden, the video which I was watching just hanged and made *beep beep* sounds. In short, the LAPTOP was hanged, neither I...
  5. no battery detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no battery detected: i am having a problem, laptop is saying no battery detected. i have tried everything i can see or think of. can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-battery-detected/43b1ddff-35cb-4620-ab1c-c6dcab5f4079
  6. The system tray icon for battery at 100%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The system tray icon for battery at 100%: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jbiserkov [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdb51m/the_system_tray_icon_for_battery_at_100/
  7. battery not detected

battery not detected: my hp pavilion dv4 battery cannot be detected. I have tried new replacement but still cant be detected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-detected/f5bc6810-1381-459e-b287-67e4f0642919
  8. Battery on system tray, icon missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery on system tray, icon missing: Battery icon missing on system tray randomly shows up then disappears again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-on-system-tray-icon-missing/20a9815b-0d1d-4cb5-b224-cc900a2c93ba
  9. Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon

Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon: We have all been there when our wireless devices (mouse/keyboard) stop responding. Or in my instance, using the Surface Pen buttons and suddenly they stopped working. You guessed it, my battery in my Bluetooth device died. Would it be possible to update either the...
  10. Battery icon doesn't display on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery icon doesn't display on taskbar: As the title says but the bigger issue is that the toggle for the battery icon is locked to on meaning I can't toggle it on or off to try to reset it. I'm on a Dell Inspiron 15 3000. Thanks in advance....