Windows 10: Battery icon doesn't show power mode slider anymore.

Discus and support Battery icon doesn't show power mode slider anymore. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm unable to see a battery power mode slider which is used to change modes from high performance to battery saver mode. Have already tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by imdhruvMendiratta, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Battery icon doesn't show power mode slider anymore.

I'm unable to see a battery power mode slider which is used to change modes from high performance to battery saver mode. Have already tried uninstalling/reinstalling battery drivers, powercfg - restoredefaultschemes command, troubleshooter and command along with sfc /scannow. Nothing seems to work. This is what I see:

:)

imdhruvMendiratta, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Helmut Win User

Battery Slider vs Power Options

The Battery slider power control is not completely independent, obviously some settings would be common.
    Early versions of Windows 10 had more than one Power Plan, but they changed it into the one plan, Balanced (recommended) and then added a Power Mode slider control to the Battery icon.
    Which makes it a lot easier than going to Power Plans.

i.e. The Power Mode slider control is the equivalent of a different Power Plan.

All part of a general shift from the old Control Panel to the Settings App.

Helmut, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 and battery-power icon

Hi Albannach,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

It is very easy. Please follow the steps.

• Type Settings in the search bar and click on it
    • Select System from the Settings Window
    • Under Notifications and actions, click on
      Select which icons appear on the task bar
    • Turn on the battery icon power slider.

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jun 12, 2021
  4. suryapolu Win User

Battery icon doesn't show power mode slider anymore.

Battery Power slider missing.

thanks for replying back par_0511.

I tried all the methods that u suggested, but the battery slider is still missing.

suryapolu, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Battery icon doesn't show power mode slider anymore.

1. Battery icon doesn't show power mode slider anymore. - Similar Threads - Battery icon doesn't

2. Removing battery power mode sliders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing battery power mode sliders: Hello, I wonder if its possible to remove those power sliders in battery icons because they do mess up with certain things for me, i would like to just run on balanced power plan without the need of those things, Thanks in advance....
  3. Removing battery power mode sliders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing battery power mode sliders: Hello, I wonder if its possible to remove those power sliders in battery icons because they do mess up with certain things for me, i would like to just run on balanced power plan without the need of those things, Thanks in advance....
  4. Removing battery power mode sliders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. power mode slider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    power mode slider: power mode slider in battery icon in taskbar is missing.. what do to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-mode-slider/a425e2e1-ecb6-4c3f-b04f-95c7ce6ad8fb
  6. Battery percentage had disappeared on power mode slider menu.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery percentage had disappeared on power mode slider menu.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ekinyuksel12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1db2r/battery_percentage_had_disappeared_on_power_mode/
  7. Battery icon doesn't showing in taskbar

Battery icon doesn't showing in taskbar: The battery icon suddenly disappears from the taskbar. Please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-doesnt-showing-in-taskbar/8f4bbff4-37a6-4a60-9663-f9068c05bc05
  8. Battery Power slider missing.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Power slider missing.: As the title says, the battery slider in Windows 10 is missing. It was there a few days ago but today when I checked it, it wasn't. I haven't changed anything recently in the power options. I checked the internet for a fix, but all of them are nothing but "keep the power...
  9. Battery mode slider missing !!!

Battery mode slider missing !!!: Another unknown problem ... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/battery-mode-slider-missing/b50a43cc-5e1c-4a22-ba7d-4c4f4af689f9
  10. Power Mode Slider

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Mode Slider: Since the Power Mode Slider can be set differently for Plugged In, and not Plugged In, why would I ever want it set to anything other than Best Performance when Plugged In? 100232