Windows 10: battery icon greyed out!

Discus and support battery icon greyed out! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want the battery icon active in my task bar but it always disappear once in a while and comeback. I tried checking settings to make sure it is on,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by randybrightfield, Jun 21, 2022.

1. battery icon greyed out!

I want the battery icon active in my task bar but it always disappear once in a while and comeback. I tried checking settings to make sure it is on, but it is already on. Everytime it went missing, and I check the settings, it will no longer available and greyed out. How to fix this?

:)

randybrightfield, Jun 21, 2022

2. battery icon is greyed out

Hi Luke Curtis,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you updated the battery drivers?
    • Since when you are facing this issue?
    Until you reply to us with the required information, you may follow the suggestions posted by
    Sharief K on August 26, 2015 in the below thread and check if it helps you to enable the battery icon.

Redirecting

Note: The customers are also having the issues with the Battery icon in the above thread.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 21, 2022
  3. Missing battery icon Windows 10

I already fixed my problem. I provided a solution for others to see.

Its OK,Me too provided a Solution Only to get Back greyed out Battery Icon,That's it...

Logeshwaran.C, Jun 21, 2022
  4. battery icon greyed out!

Missing battery icon Windows 10

Hi,if You Found the Battery icon is Greyed out,then

Try this Steps...

• Login to Your PC.

• Go to run command,type gpedit.msc

• Under Userconfiguration,navigate to Administrative templates->Start menu and Taskbar.

• Scroll and Click "remove Battery meter icon"

• Click on it and Select disabled.

• Click on Apply,OK to Save Changes.

Now Again Check it on the Settings,You Will get back battery Meter.

Hope it Helps...

Logeshwaran.C, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

battery icon greyed out!

1. battery icon greyed out! - Similar Threads - battery icon greyed

2. My power toggle is greyed out and there is no battery icon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My power toggle is greyed out and there is no battery icon.: I got this secondhand Microsoft computer and it's never had the battery icon. I went onto taskbar and found that the power toggle is on but is greyed out. I have fixed corrupt files but that did nothing. There is also nothing on the device manager to do with batteries either....
  3. Battery icon is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery icon is greyed out: I want to see my battery icon to keep on trackm but after some time it will go out and if I check the settings it is greyed out. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-greyed-out/9481ac50-05a4-4cdf-9e5e-430d2967ed75
  4. Battery icon is greyed out

Battery icon is greyed out: I want to see my battery icon to keep on trackm but after some time it will go out and if I check the settings it is greyed out. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-greyed-out/9481ac50-05a4-4cdf-9e5e-430d2967ed75
  5. Battery icon is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. battery icon greyed out!

battery icon greyed out!: I want the battery icon active in my task bar but it always disappear once in a while and comeback. I tried checking settings to make sure it is on, but it is already on. Everytime it went missing, and I check the settings, it will no longer available and greyed out. How to...
  7. battery icon greyed out!

battery icon greyed out!: I want the battery icon active in my task bar but it always disappear once in a while and comeback. I tried checking settings to make sure it is on, but it is already on. Everytime it went missing, and I check the settings, it will no longer available and greyed out. How to...
  8. Greyed out battery icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Greyed out battery icon: I want the battery icon active in the taskbar but it always disappear once in a while. I go to setting and try to turned it on, but it is already on. But when the icon is missing it will turned grey and no longer accessible. What to do?...
  9. Greyed out battery icon

Greyed out battery icon: I want the battery icon active in the taskbar but it always disappear once in a while. I go to setting and try to turned it on, but it is already on. But when the icon is missing it will turned grey and no longer accessible. What to do?...
  10. Greyed out battery icon