Windows 10: Battery Icon is dissappering every time after turning on the device.

Discus and support Battery Icon is dissappering every time after turning on the device. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Laptop. My problem I that the battery icon gets disappeared every time I turn on my device. I have seen many YouTube videos for this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IrabanBhattacharya07, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Battery Icon is dissappering every time after turning on the device.

I have a Laptop. My problem I that the battery icon gets disappeared every time I turn on my device. I have seen many YouTube videos for this problem.

I have also learned to fix it but It happens again. Many of them say that it is due to update. I have updated drivers and the latest version of windows, Which is 2004. Please help me with this problem. I also update my drivers very often and I also run Norton security scan every day and Liveupdate. I want to know the reason and how to fix it so that it never happens again. Please help me with this. THANK YOU.

:)

IrabanBhattacharya07, Oct 29, 2020

2. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Volume controls on keyboard not working, and battery charging icon missing

Hi Jourdan,

The battery icon might be hidden. We suggest that you follow the steps below to enable the Power option:

• Type quick actions in the search bar and click on Choose your quick actions.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn On the Power option.

If the issue persists, update the driver software.

• Go to device manager:
    • Right click on: Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
    • Select: update driver software
    • Click: search automatically

Keep us updated with the results.

Regards.

Armand Cos, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Battery Icon is dissappering every time after turning on the device.

Battery Notifiction Icon

Hi Jessica,

Missing battery icon may be caused by an incorrect configuration of the settings. You may follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

Method 1:

• Open Task Manager > Click More details.
    • On the Processes tab, find and select Windows Explorer.
    • Click Restart on the lower right.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

Method 2:

• Type Turn system icons on or off in the search box then hit
      Enter
    • Toggle Power to On and check if the battery icon appear.

Let us know if the steps above worked.

Regile Reb, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Battery Icon is dissappering every time after turning on the device.

1. Battery Icon is dissappering every time after turning on the device. - Similar Threads - Battery Icon dissappering

2. No battery icon on taskbar or device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No battery icon on taskbar or device manager: Updating or resetting windows and even a full system format has not solved the issue. Surface Serial Hub Driver has a driver problem. Although I don't know if it is relevant, I have uninstalled the device and restarted windows, but it still doesn't work....
  3. No battery icon on taskbar or device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No battery icon on taskbar or device manager: Updating or resetting windows and even a full system format has not solved the issue. Surface Serial Hub Driver has a driver problem. Although I don't know if it is relevant, I have uninstalled the device and restarted windows, but it still doesn't work....
  4. No battery icon on taskbar or device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows updates & all of my pictures turn to icons every time!

Windows updates & all of my pictures turn to icons every time!: Every time windows updates the pictures in my folders turn to icons. I have over 300 folders with many pictures. I have to go through every folder and do this:1. left click on the picture to bring up the properties menu2. go to customize.3. check mark the "also apply to all...
  6. Windows updates & all of my pictures turn to icons every time!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates & all of my pictures turn to icons every time!: Every time windows updates the pictures in my folders turn to icons. I have over 300 folders with many pictures. I have to go through every folder and do this:1. left click on the picture to bring up the properties menu2. go to customize.3. check mark the "also apply to all...
  7. Windows updates & all of my pictures turn to icons every time!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons: I updated to windows 11 a few days ago. today I ran some more updates, and after doing so I no longer see date, time, volume, and battery icons. I'd like them back. I tried looking under settings/taskbar but I don't see a way there to get them back. Tutorials on the internet...
  9. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons: I updated to windows 11 a few days ago. today I ran some more updates, and after doing so I no longer see date, time, volume, and battery icons. I'd like them back. I tried looking under settings/taskbar but I don't see a way there to get them back. Tutorials on the internet...
  10. Battery icon disappears after every reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery icon disappears after every reboot: For some time not sure when it first started, so no clue what could have triggered this, every time I restart my laptop the battery icon is missing. As a result the power control options such as when to go to sleep etc. don't take effect and battery will run down to zero...