Windows 10: Battery icon is missing from taskbar

Discus and support Battery icon is missing from taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Don't know but after updating windows 10 2004 my battery icon is missing from taskbar please help me to restore back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ManahilPiros, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Battery icon is missing from taskbar

Don't know but after updating windows 10 2004 my battery icon is missing from taskbar please help me to restore back

:)

ManahilPiros, Sep 25, 2020

2. Battery icon missing

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

You can try the following procedures, If the Battery Icon Missing from Taskbar in Windows 10:

For this right click on taskbar, open 'settings'

Then, click on 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' option

Then, make sure that the 'Power' icon is turned on.

If the step above didn't work, I suggest you to follow the procedures in the link below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Sep 25, 2020
  3. battery icon missing in taskbar

battery icon missing in taskbar

videogamr1, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Battery icon is missing from taskbar

Battery icon missing from Windows 10 taskbar

I attempted to follow your steps however, the battery icon "on" switch is grayed out. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you.

JohnsonKatrina, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Battery icon is missing from taskbar

1. Battery icon is missing from taskbar - Similar Threads - Battery icon missing

2. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from my Surface 7 Pro taskbar. Running Windows 10 v. 22H2. None of the documentation found online contained a solution. Either the suggestions did not work or else the instructions did not match what I saw on my PC....
  3. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from my Surface 7 Pro taskbar. Running Windows 10 v. 22H2. None of the documentation found online contained a solution. Either the suggestions did not work or else the instructions did not match what I saw on my PC....
  4. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Battery Icon Missing on Taskbar

Battery Icon Missing on Taskbar: Well it's not quite missing. It's enabled and turned on in settings under "show which icons appear on the taskbar." However the icon is the same colour as the taskbar with no avatar. There's a space for it between other icons and I can right click and check the battery charge...
  6. battery icon missing from taskbar

battery icon missing from taskbar: today my battery icon disappeared from the taskbar and i have tried the methods online to restore it but impossible. When i go to taskbar, personilsation etc i eventually get to the page where they show whether the icons are off or on. The battery icon is shown as being ON...
  7. Battery icon is missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery icon is missing from taskbar: Don't know but i think after 2004 update my laptop battery icon is missing from taskbar in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/4a3cb3fd-53cc-48e0-bed5-8c0da1f227e6
  8. Battery icon is missing from taskbar

Battery icon is missing from taskbar: After 2004 update of windows 10 my battery icon is missing from taskbar help me to place it back on taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/583524ed-7202-4a41-898f-ca3a3aae14fb
  9. battery icon missing in taskbar

battery icon missing in taskbar: battery icon missing in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-missing-in-taskbar/1ac56629-f4ac-43fc-8b50-1145de789fe8
  10. Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar

Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar: My battery icon is missing in taskbar. Where was the icon? how do I get it back?please someone help me with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/battery-icon-missing-in-taskbar/523e1dc7-1a21-4b8e-a8d2-7f852cb5267a