Windows 10: Battery icon is not showing?

Discus and support Battery icon is not showing? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For a couple of days the battery icon is not showing, checked in Notification the turn on/off button is greyed out. Help me out to solve this need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sriramji, Jan 30, 2019.

1. sriramji Win User

Battery icon is not showing?

For a couple of days the battery icon is not showing, checked in Notification the turn on/off button is greyed out.

Help me out to solve this need your help.

Battery icon is not showing? 40aef5a9-aeae-4931-8d5b-5014c001c8c9?upload=true.png Battery icon is not showing? e2280682-9ebe-402d-8364-490338e3918c?upload=true.png

:)

sriramji, Jan 30, 2019

2. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Battery icon on laptop does not show

Thank you for the update. If the option is greyed out, let's try another workaround. Follow the steps below to use gpedit.msc to show battery icon:

• On the search bar, type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
    • In the Local Group Policy Editor window, in the left navigation pane, expand
      User Configuration > Administrative Templates >
      Start Menu and Taskbar.
    • Find the Remove the battery meter option from the list on the right side of the window, then right-click on the option, and select
      Edit.
    • On the pop-up window, select Disabled and click OK to display the battery meter icon in the notification area on the taskbar.

Note: If you're using Windows 10 Home edition, the above option will not work as Local Group Policy Editor is not available for this Windows version.

If the above steps did not resolve the issue, try this instead:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Under the Action tab, select Scan for hardware changes.
    • Expand the Batteries section.
    • Verify the AC adapter and ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery are displayed.
    • Right-click on these devices then select Disable.
    • Right-click on these devices again then select Enable.
    • Restart your laptop and check if the battery icon is now displayed on the taskbar.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Battery icon is not showing?

Battery Notifiction Icon

Hi Jessica,

Missing battery icon may be caused by an incorrect configuration of the settings. You may follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

Method 1:

• Open Task Manager > Click More details.
    • On the Processes tab, find and select Windows Explorer.
    • Click Restart on the lower right.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

Method 2:

• Type Turn system icons on or off in the search box then hit
      Enter
    • Toggle Power to On and check if the battery icon appear.

Let us know if the steps above worked.

Regile Reb, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Battery icon is not showing?

1. Battery icon is not showing? - Similar Threads - Battery icon showing

2. Battery show danger icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery show danger icon: When I plug in my usb-c for charging, but it shows image below, could you help me why it shows like that. Thank you! I use 65W charger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-show-danger-icon/5381b399-c07e-4fd9-a6dd-50bda799dc8c
  3. Battery icon discharge not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery icon discharge not showing: After the update my batter icon doesn't even provide me any correct information the battery charge won't go down. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-discharge-not-showing/98dc9579-df2f-4324-8433-b1f50bad1f88
  4. Battery icon discharge not showing

Battery icon discharge not showing: After the update my batter icon doesn't even provide me any correct information the battery charge won't go down. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-discharge-not-showing/98dc9579-df2f-4324-8433-b1f50bad1f88
  5. battery icon is not showing discharge

battery icon is not showing discharge: After the recent update, my battery icon is not showing correct info, it's always showing 99% doesn't goes 100 or less than 99. What to do to fix this?...
  6. Battery Icon is not showing Discharge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Icon is not showing Discharge: After recent windows update my battery icon is not showing correct info! It's always showing 99%, doesn't go to 100% or less than 99%.Is there any solution for this? How to fix it?...
  7. Battery Icon is Not Showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Icon is Not Showing: The battery icon is not showing, so I cannot see how much battery life is left. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-not-showing/d6db5ff6-be50-4f48-bd77-8ff94097df4e
  8. Battery icon is is not showing on taskbar

Battery icon is is not showing on taskbar: Battery icon is missing from taskbar after windows 10 update 2004 how I can again restore icon on taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-is-not-showing-on-taskbar/daee6b27-03ba-41ba-bf06-e5ba76dc5ec5
  9. Battery icon not showing!!!!!!!!!!

Battery icon not showing!!!!!!!!!!: The battery icon is not showing in the taskbar. When I went to taskbar settings, the battery icon appearance was on but the icon beside it was of volume, you can check in the image below. [ATTACH]...
  10. In taskbar battery icon not showing

In taskbar battery icon not showing: Dear Readers, I am using this HP pavilion laptop since 1 year and the battery icon was there in taskbar , but from few months the battery icon is showing in taskbar. I tried to change the same from Taskbar>turn system icons on or off but there also the power icon is on. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installed battery

2. windows 10 how to solve battery always at 255%