Windows 10: Battery icon keeps missing

Discus and support Battery icon keeps missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, my name is Danish. My battery icon keeps going missing and I have already made researches about that. I've done all the solutions provided by the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dxnshshkr, Oct 28, 2019.

1. dxnshshkr Win User

Battery icon keeps missing

Hi, my name is Danish. My battery icon keeps going missing and I have already made researches about that. I've done all the solutions provided by the communities like disabling and enabling back the battery driver in device manager, enabling it from the taskbar settings and so on. Unfortunately, it still keeps going missing at random times when I boot up my PC. Is there any suggestion that this problem might happen due to registry error in any ways? If it does, what should I do to solve the problem. Thank you!

:)

dxnshshkr, Oct 28, 2019

2. battery icon missing windows10

Hi,

At times, you may notice that some of your desktop icons are missing or they may have just disappeared from your desktop just like your battery icon. To resolve this issue, you can follow these steps:

• Right click the Start button, then go to Device Manager.
    • In the Device Manager, expand Batteries. Right-click on
      Microsoft AC Adapter entry and click Uninstall button. Click
      OK button when you see the warning message to continue uninstalling the driver.
    • Next, click on Action menu and then click Scan for hardware changes option to restore the missing battery icon.

You can also check this article
    for more troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue.

Update us with the outcome.

Efraim Gar, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Battery icon missing

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

You can try the following procedures, If the Battery Icon Missing from Taskbar in Windows 10:

For this right click on taskbar, open 'settings'

Then, click on 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' option

Then, make sure that the 'Power' icon is turned on.

If the step above didn't work, I suggest you to follow the procedures in the link below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Battery icon keeps missing

Volume controls on keyboard not working, and battery charging icon missing

Hi Jourdan,

The battery icon might be hidden. We suggest that you follow the steps below to enable the Power option:

• Type quick actions in the search bar and click on Choose your quick actions.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn On the Power option.

If the issue persists, update the driver software.

• Go to device manager:
    • Right click on: Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
    • Select: update driver software
    • Click: search automatically

Keep us updated with the results.

Regards.

Armand Cos, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Battery icon keeps missing

1. Battery icon keeps missing - Similar Threads - Battery icon keeps

2. Battery Icon Missing on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Icon Missing on Taskbar: Well it's not quite missing. It's enabled and turned on in settings under "show which icons appear on the taskbar." However the icon is the same colour as the taskbar with no avatar. There's a space for it between other icons and I can right click and check the battery charge...
  3. Missing Battery Icon

Missing Battery Icon: [ATTACH][ATTACH] The battery icon missing. I have try many times but nothing happened:/ Is there any soulution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-battery-icon/397767c9-5540-4fc5-8860-64c25ba63b4e
  4. Battery Icon Missing in Toolbar

Battery Icon Missing in Toolbar: The battery icon has disappeared from the toolbar. Because of this, now I can't see the percentage of the battery, as also change the power plan and activate and deactivate the battery saver....
  5. Battery Icon Missing, No Solution

Battery Icon Missing, No Solution: The battery icon that's usually displayed in the taskbar is gone. I've tried various ways for putting it back, but none of them have worked. Is this some sort of weird update? If not, how can I fix this problem? Below are the things I've tried to do already. Checking the...
  6. Power and Battery icons missing

Power and Battery icons missing: Both the Power and Battery icons are missing. A few days ago, I found the Power icon but it was grayed out. I've read articles and followed instructions, but nothing changes. I figured the Community might have more accurate guidance....
  7. Battery Icon missing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Icon missing: Good morning Can someone please advise me on how to get my battery icon visible again on my taskbar, it disappeared once before and now it has done it again !! Many thanks Barbara...
  8. Battery icon missing

Battery icon missing: The battery icon is missing on the taskbar only some of the time.Have tried switching the icon on but it is greyed out what is the solution please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-missing/88c98be8-431c-4fb5-8f71-a04996afb4e6
  9. Battery icon missing

Battery icon missing: In settings the battery icon is greyed out so I cannot switch the battery icon on to see the state of the battery. How can I rectify this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-missing/8d5bf8a5-1176-4427-a4a0-678d39315a94
  10. Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar

Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar: My battery icon is missing in taskbar. Where was the icon? how do I get it back?please someone help me with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/battery-icon-missing-in-taskbar/523e1dc7-1a21-4b8e-a8d2-7f852cb5267a