Windows 10: Battery Icon Missing from Taskbar - Windows 10

Discus and support Battery Icon Missing from Taskbar - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The icon displaying battery life percentage, whether my computer is charging, battery plan and power savings mode in the taskbar is missing. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Abby_S, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Abby_S Win User

Battery Icon Missing from Taskbar - Windows 10

The icon displaying battery life percentage, whether my computer is charging, battery plan and power savings mode in the taskbar is missing. It is usually present in the bottom right next to the date but I can't see it anymore and it is not in the icon "^" that displays more either.

I have also opened display settings > Turn system icons on and off. Power is on and greyed out but not displaying in the corner. I found that I can see the battery percentage in the display settings > Battery overview but I'm hoping this is a temporary fix since this is a bit clunky and slow.

:)

Abby_S, Jan 14, 2019

2. Battery icon missing

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

You can try the following procedures, If the Battery Icon Missing from Taskbar in Windows 10:

For this right click on taskbar, open 'settings'

Then, click on 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' option

Then, make sure that the 'Power' icon is turned on.

If the step above didn't work, I suggest you to follow the procedures in the link below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Battery icon missing from Windows 10 taskbar

I attempted to follow your steps however, the battery icon "on" switch is grayed out. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you.

JohnsonKatrina, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Battery Icon Missing from Taskbar - Windows 10

battery icon in taskbar missing in windows 10

Missing battery icon in Windows 10

This simple fix worked for me.....

Restart Windows Explorer process

• Open the Windows Task Manager.
    • On the Processes tab, find and click on the Windows Explorer process.
    • Click the Restart button in the bottom right of the Task Manager window.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

BarbCooper, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Battery Icon Missing from Taskbar - Windows 10

1. Battery Icon Missing from Taskbar - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Battery Icon Missing

2. Battery icon is missing from taskbar in windows 10 22H2.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery icon is missing from taskbar in windows 10 22H2.: Hello,I have a laptop that runs Windows 10 22H2 the issue is that the battery icon is missing from the taskbar and I cannot get it back have tried every fix but still have the issue.Any help would be greatThanks...
  3. Battery icon is missing from taskbar in windows 10 22H2.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery icon is missing from taskbar in windows 10 22H2.: Hello,I have a laptop that runs Windows 10 22H2 the issue is that the battery icon is missing from the taskbar and I cannot get it back have tried every fix but still have the issue.Any help would be greatThanks...
  4. Battery icon is missing from Taskbar in windows 10 22H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery icon is missing from Taskbar in windows 10 22H2.: Hello,I have the following issue windows 10, the battery icon is missing from the taskbar when checked in settings the option is Grey out.Is there a way to fix this issue.Thanks...
  5. Battery icon is missing from Taskbar in windows 10 22H2.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery icon is missing from Taskbar in windows 10 22H2.: Hello,I have the following issue windows 10, the battery icon is missing from the taskbar when checked in settings the option is Grey out.Is there a way to fix this issue.Thanks...
  6. Battery icon is missing from Taskbar in windows 10 22H2.

7. battery icon missing from taskbar

battery icon missing from taskbar: today my battery icon disappeared from the taskbar and i have tried the methods online to restore it but impossible. When i go to taskbar, personilsation etc i eventually get to the page where they show whether the icons are off or on. The battery icon is shown as being ON...
  8. Battery icon is missing from taskbar

Battery icon is missing from taskbar: Don't know but after updating windows 10 2004 my battery icon is missing from taskbar please help me to restore back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/2ab327a6-7064-409f-bbb0-02facb2a137b
  9. Battery icon is missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery icon is missing from taskbar: Don't know but i think after 2004 update my laptop battery icon is missing from taskbar in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/4a3cb3fd-53cc-48e0-bed5-8c0da1f227e6
  10. Battery icon is missing from taskbar

Battery icon is missing from taskbar: After 2004 update of windows 10 my battery icon is missing from taskbar help me to place it back on taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/583524ed-7202-4a41-898f-ca3a3aae14fb