Windows 10: Battery icon missing

Discus and support Battery icon missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In settings the battery icon is greyed out so I cannot switch the battery icon on to see the state of the battery. How can I rectify this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlanDriscoll, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Battery icon missing

In settings the battery icon is greyed out so I cannot switch the battery icon on to see the state of the battery. How can I rectify this problem.

:)

AlanDriscoll, Jan 1, 2019

2. battery icon missing windows10

Hi,

At times, you may notice that some of your desktop icons are missing or they may have just disappeared from your desktop just like your battery icon. To resolve this issue, you can follow these steps:

• Right click the Start button, then go to Device Manager.
    • In the Device Manager, expand Batteries. Right-click on
      Microsoft AC Adapter entry and click Uninstall button. Click
      OK button when you see the warning message to continue uninstalling the driver.
    • Next, click on Action menu and then click Scan for hardware changes option to restore the missing battery icon.

You can also check this article
    for more troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue.

Update us with the outcome.

Efraim Gar, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Missing laptop battery icon in Windows

Just to clarify, have you also tried the steps below?

• Type Device Manager in Cortana's search field.
    • Click the drop down arrow for Batteries.
    • Try to disable/re-enable AC Adapter and ACPI Compliant Method Battery.
    Check if the battery icon will re-appear after doing that step.

Michelle Vil, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Battery icon missing

Missing battery icon Windows 10

Hi,if You Found the Battery icon is Greyed out,then

Try this Steps...

• Login to Your PC.

• Go to run command,type gpedit.msc

• Under Userconfiguration,navigate to Administrative templates->Start menu and Taskbar.

• Scroll and Click "remove Battery meter icon"

• Click on it and Select disabled.

• Click on Apply,OK to Save Changes.

Now Again Check it on the Settings,You Will get back battery Meter.

Hope it Helps...

Logeshwaran.C, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Battery icon missing

1. Battery icon missing - Similar Threads - Battery icon missing

2. Battery Icon Missing on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Icon Missing on Taskbar: Well it's not quite missing. It's enabled and turned on in settings under "show which icons appear on the taskbar." However the icon is the same colour as the taskbar with no avatar. There's a space for it between other icons and I can right click and check the battery charge...
  3. Missing Battery Icon

Missing Battery Icon: [ATTACH][ATTACH] The battery icon missing. I have try many times but nothing happened:/ Is there any soulution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-battery-icon/397767c9-5540-4fc5-8860-64c25ba63b4e
  4. battery icon missing in taskbar

battery icon missing in taskbar: battery icon missing in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-missing-in-taskbar/1ac56629-f4ac-43fc-8b50-1145de789fe8
  5. Battery Icon Missing in Toolbar

Battery Icon Missing in Toolbar: The battery icon has disappeared from the toolbar. Because of this, now I can't see the percentage of the battery, as also change the power plan and activate and deactivate the battery saver....
  6. Battery Icon Missing, No Solution

Battery Icon Missing, No Solution: The battery icon that's usually displayed in the taskbar is gone. I've tried various ways for putting it back, but none of them have worked. Is this some sort of weird update? If not, how can I fix this problem? Below are the things I've tried to do already. Checking the...
  7. Power and Battery icons missing

Power and Battery icons missing: Both the Power and Battery icons are missing. A few days ago, I found the Power icon but it was grayed out. I've read articles and followed instructions, but nothing changes. I figured the Community might have more accurate guidance....
  8. Battery Icon missing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Icon missing: Good morning Can someone please advise me on how to get my battery icon visible again on my taskbar, it disappeared once before and now it has done it again !! Many thanks Barbara...
  9. Battery icon missing

Battery icon missing: The battery icon is missing on the taskbar only some of the time.Have tried switching the icon on but it is greyed out what is the solution please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-missing/88c98be8-431c-4fb5-8f71-a04996afb4e6
  10. Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar

Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar: My battery icon is missing in taskbar. Where was the icon? how do I get it back?please someone help me with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/battery-icon-missing-in-taskbar/523e1dc7-1a21-4b8e-a8d2-7f852cb5267a