Windows 10: Battery icon not displaying in taskbar after boot

Discus and support Battery icon not displaying in taskbar after boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, I have a problem, ever since I took the anniversary update ~1 week ago, every time I turn my computer off and on again (I have fast startup on),... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mathewax123, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Battery icon not displaying in taskbar after boot

Hey, I have a problem, ever since I took the anniversary update ~1 week ago, every time I turn my computer off and on again (I have fast startup on), the battery icon doesn't appear unless I restart the explorer.exe process or reboot, and it's really annoying, does anyone know a fix?

:)

mathewax123, Oct 5, 2016

2. Battery order is reversed after installing Windows 10 Creators Update

If a device has more than one battery (for example, if there is a primary battery in the laptop and a second battery in a wireless keyboard), I can click the battery icon on the taskbar to see a display showing the status of both batteries.
    After installing the Creators Update, the order in which the batteries are displayed in this flyout is now reversed.

Why did the battery order change, and is it possible to set which battery is displayed as “Battery 1”?

Shirlen Agu, Oct 5, 2016
  3. Windows 10 "Desktop Mode"/"Battery Extender"

With Win 10, If I right click on the battery icon on the taskbar ... near the time display ... all kinds of relevant choices appear.

jivagoswamidasa, Oct 5, 2016
  4. Private Win User

Battery icon not displaying in taskbar after boot

Fast startup off... give it a try.

Private, Oct 5, 2016
  5. I know but my laptop takes like ~2 or 3 to boot up to the desktop normally, and this didn't happen before I took all the updates

mathewax123, Oct 5, 2016
  6. Private Win User
    Fixed one and broke another, continuous bugs in Windows 10. That's why I spend much time on 8.1 than 10.

Private, Oct 5, 2016
  7. elliose Win User
    elliose, Oct 5, 2016
  8. Battery icon not displaying in taskbar after boot

Yeah, thank you, the second method with gpedit.msc did the trick, I had already found the page and tried the first method, I didn't scrolled any further because I thought it wouldn't work, appreciate the help

mathewax123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Battery icon not displaying in taskbar after boot

1. Battery icon not displaying in taskbar after boot - Similar Threads - Battery icon displaying

2. Battery Icon Missing on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Icon Missing on Taskbar: Well it's not quite missing. It's enabled and turned on in settings under "show which icons appear on the taskbar." However the icon is the same colour as the taskbar with no avatar. There's a space for it between other icons and I can right click and check the battery charge...
  3. The battery icon on the taskbar is gone

The battery icon on the taskbar is gone: My battery icon has gone missing for some reason, I can't turn it on either as you can see in the picture. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-battery-icon-on-the-taskbar-is-gone/16ecac25-fc3f-40c3-8f5a-0cd8f81dda91
  4. battery icon in taskbar

battery icon in taskbar: battery icon is missing in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-in-taskbar/45ffb9af-1b51-415c-82d0-8523819449f2
  5. In taskbar battery icon not showing

In taskbar battery icon not showing: Dear Readers, I am using this HP pavilion laptop since 1 year and the battery icon was there in taskbar , but from few months the battery icon is showing in taskbar. I tried to change the same from Taskbar>turn system icons on or off but there also the power icon is on. I...
  6. Battery icon taskbar

Battery icon taskbar: Hi Guys Since 2 days the taskbar isn't showing the battery icon. I have rebooted the device many times but it is still not showing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-taskbar/7687ab6d-6d69-41d9-8557-304029412e01
  7. Battery icon on taskbar

Battery icon on taskbar: My battery icon from my task bar disappeared. I tried the taskbar settings - "select which icons appear on the taskbar" and "turn system icons on or off". Under the "select which icons appear on the taskbar" there is not a battery icon, and under "turn system icons on or off"...
  8. Battery icon doesn't display on taskbar

Battery icon doesn't display on taskbar: As the title says but the bigger issue is that the toggle for the battery icon is locked to on meaning I can't toggle it on or off to try to reset it. I'm on a Dell Inspiron 15 3000. Thanks in advance....
  9. Battery icon on taskbar

Battery icon on taskbar: My battery icon on taskbar is disappear. When I looked at the settings, the power icon was on, but the battery icon still missing. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-on-taskbar/40ce1e59-1983-4183-93a0-203c9e84fffc
  10. Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar

Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar: My battery icon is missing in taskbar. Where was the icon? how do I get it back?please someone help me with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/battery-icon-missing-in-taskbar/523e1dc7-1a21-4b8e-a8d2-7f852cb5267a