Windows 10: Battery icon not seen in the taskbar. Although I tried turning it on, it does not allow me...

Discus and support Battery icon not seen in the taskbar. Although I tried turning it on, it does not allow me... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It shows[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RiwajBhandari, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Battery icon not seen in the taskbar. Although I tried turning it on, it does not allow me...

It shows Battery icon not seen in the taskbar. Although I tried turning it on, it does not allow me... 2871f1c9-2cb4-4dc9-bcdc-e2f0350fce9a?upload=true.png

:)

RiwajBhandari, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Battery icon on taskbar

My battery icon from my task bar disappeared. I tried the taskbar settings - "select which icons appear on the taskbar" and "turn system icons on or off". Under the "select which icons appear on the taskbar" there is not a battery icon, and under "turn system
    icons on or off" the battery icon is completely locked. It will not allow me to turn it off or on - it says on but its greyed out. Need to fix this because I need to be able to see my battery life - work from this computer and do school work.

Thank you

Tenforo, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Allow for 2 rows of icons in taskbar?

Wondering if this feature still exists in Windows10 and how to accomplish it.

Back in Win7, I could unlock the taskbar and make it wider. This allowed me to drop more icons into the taskbar and would allow me to have two rows of icons.

With Win10 I can't seem to figure out how to accomplish this. I follow the same steps, but it centers the icons in the middle of the wider task bar and then will run the icons down so you have to scroll to see the rest of them.

Any way I can set it up to act like it did in Win7?

jlindemann, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Battery icon not seen in the taskbar. Although I tried turning it on, it does not allow me...

1. Battery icon not seen in the taskbar. Although I tried turning it on, it does not allow me... - Similar Threads - Battery icon taskbar

2. ICON TASKBAR DOESNT ALLOW ME TO SWITCH APP

in Windows 10 Customization
    ICON TASKBAR DOESNT ALLOW ME TO SWITCH APP: Hi, I'm having a weird issue with the apps icons in the taskbar.You see, I have different apps opened and when I try to switch back to one of them by using the taskbar I try to point over the icon of the app I want to switch to but the previews don't show up or sometimes they...
  3. Battery icon not seen in taskbar, though enabled in settings problem there too.

Battery icon not seen in taskbar, though enabled in settings problem there too.: Hello everyone! I have an HP Envy m4 with a 3rd gen i7 and HD Graphics. It has no battery icon in the taskbar, though it's enabled in the settings app. In the settings app, the "power" icon seems to be greyed out, yet in "on" position. Could anyone help me out?[ATTACH]...
  4. The battery icon on the taskbar is gone

The battery icon on the taskbar is gone: My battery icon has gone missing for some reason, I can't turn it on either as you can see in the picture. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-battery-icon-on-the-taskbar-is-gone/16ecac25-fc3f-40c3-8f5a-0cd8f81dda91
  5. battery icon in taskbar

battery icon in taskbar: battery icon is missing in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-in-taskbar/45ffb9af-1b51-415c-82d0-8523819449f2
  6. In taskbar battery icon not showing

In taskbar battery icon not showing: Dear Readers, I am using this HP pavilion laptop since 1 year and the battery icon was there in taskbar , but from few months the battery icon is showing in taskbar. I tried to change the same from Taskbar>turn system icons on or off but there also the power icon is on. I...
  7. Battery icon taskbar

Battery icon taskbar: Hi Guys Since 2 days the taskbar isn't showing the battery icon. I have rebooted the device many times but it is still not showing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-taskbar/7687ab6d-6d69-41d9-8557-304029412e01
  8. Battery icon on taskbar

Battery icon on taskbar: My battery icon from my task bar disappeared. I tried the taskbar settings - "select which icons appear on the taskbar" and "turn system icons on or off". Under the "select which icons appear on the taskbar" there is not a battery icon, and under "turn system icons on or off"...
  9. Battery icon on taskbar

Battery icon on taskbar: My battery icon on taskbar is disappear. When I looked at the settings, the power icon was on, but the battery icon still missing. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-on-taskbar/40ce1e59-1983-4183-93a0-203c9e84fffc
  10. Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar

Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar: My battery icon is missing in taskbar. Where was the icon? how do I get it back?please someone help me with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/battery-icon-missing-in-taskbar/523e1dc7-1a21-4b8e-a8d2-7f852cb5267a