Windows 10: Battery icon on taskbar

Discus and support Battery icon on taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My battery icon on taskbar is disappear. When I looked at the settings, the power icon was on, but the battery icon still missing. How can I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SalomoTungga, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Battery icon on taskbar

My battery icon on taskbar is disappear. When I looked at the settings, the power icon was on, but the battery icon still missing. How can I fix it?

:)

SalomoTungga, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 28, 2018
  3. No Battery Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

There is no battery option in device manager

KlutchPlayz, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Battery icon on taskbar

No Battery Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

Hi Klutch,

It is possible that there is an issue with the drivers of your computer's battery. This can be the reason why the battery icon in the taskbar is missing and the
    Power icon in the System tray options is greyed out. We need to refresh the drivers of the battery so that its icon will appear in the task bar again. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries, and then right-click AC Adapter.
    • Choose Disable.
    • Right-click ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery, and choose
      Disable.
    • After disabling these two drivers, re-enable them.
    • Check if the battery icon is present in the taskbar.

We'll be waiting for the outcome.

Argel Obm, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

Battery icon on taskbar

1. Battery icon on taskbar - Similar Threads - Battery icon taskbar

2. Battery Icon Missing on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Icon Missing on Taskbar: Well it's not quite missing. It's enabled and turned on in settings under "show which icons appear on the taskbar." However the icon is the same colour as the taskbar with no avatar. There's a space for it between other icons and I can right click and check the battery charge...
  3. Battery icon is is not showing on taskbar

Battery icon is is not showing on taskbar: Battery icon is missing from taskbar after windows 10 update 2004 how I can again restore icon on taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-is-not-showing-on-taskbar/daee6b27-03ba-41ba-bf06-e5ba76dc5ec5
  4. The battery icon on the taskbar is gone

The battery icon on the taskbar is gone: My battery icon has gone missing for some reason, I can't turn it on either as you can see in the picture. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-battery-icon-on-the-taskbar-is-gone/16ecac25-fc3f-40c3-8f5a-0cd8f81dda91
  5. battery icon in taskbar

battery icon in taskbar: battery icon is missing in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-in-taskbar/45ffb9af-1b51-415c-82d0-8523819449f2
  6. Battery/power icon on taskbar

Battery/power icon on taskbar: help please. The battery icon in Turn system icons on or off is on, but it is gray, not blue. I don't have it on my taskbar. I followed every idea available, but have failed to get on my task bar. I had it earlier, but when I restarted for an update, it disappeared and I...
  7. In taskbar battery icon not showing

In taskbar battery icon not showing: Dear Readers, I am using this HP pavilion laptop since 1 year and the battery icon was there in taskbar , but from few months the battery icon is showing in taskbar. I tried to change the same from Taskbar>turn system icons on or off but there also the power icon is on. I...
  8. Battery icon taskbar

Battery icon taskbar: Hi Guys Since 2 days the taskbar isn't showing the battery icon. I have rebooted the device many times but it is still not showing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-taskbar/7687ab6d-6d69-41d9-8557-304029412e01
  9. Battery icon on taskbar

Battery icon on taskbar: My battery icon from my task bar disappeared. I tried the taskbar settings - "select which icons appear on the taskbar" and "turn system icons on or off". Under the "select which icons appear on the taskbar" there is not a battery icon, and under "turn system icons on or off"...
  10. Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar

Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar: My battery icon is missing in taskbar. Where was the icon? how do I get it back?please someone help me with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/battery-icon-missing-in-taskbar/523e1dc7-1a21-4b8e-a8d2-7f852cb5267a