Windows 10: battery icon weird issue

Discus and support battery icon weird issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So when unplugged my laptop says the battery is at 96% but when plugged in it immediately goes to 100%. How do I fix this and make it accurate or what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dudepi3, Sep 27, 2020.

1. battery icon weird issue

So when unplugged my laptop says the battery is at 96% but when plugged in it immediately goes to 100%. How do I fix this and make it accurate or what is happening with my laptop or windows. But if I wait a bit and get it to below 96% it would charge normally.

submitted by /u/dudepi3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dudepi3, Sep 27, 2020

2. Battery Notifiction Icon

Hi Jessica,

Missing battery icon may be caused by an incorrect configuration of the settings. You may follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

Method 1:

• Open Task Manager > Click More details.
    • On the Processes tab, find and select Windows Explorer.
    • Click Restart on the lower right.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

Method 2:

• Type Turn system icons on or off in the search box then hit
      Enter
    • Toggle Power to On and check if the battery icon appear.

Let us know if the steps above worked.

Regile Reb, Sep 27, 2020
  3. TrayNotify , Battery Icon and Sounds Icon

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the volume and battery icons are missing in Action Centre. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the make and model of the computer.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open Settings and choose system.
    • Click on Notifications and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear in Taskbar.
    • Turn on.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 27, 2020
  4. battery icon weird issue

Battery Icon

Hi,

There are several factors we need to consider why this issue occurs. Please provide the following information:

• What is the make and model of our device?
    • Which update affect the battery icon? Is it a security update, feature update, or a major upgrade?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps?

Meanwhile, we recommend downloading the latest battery driver on its manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

We are looking forward to your response.

Justine Pel, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

battery icon weird issue

1. battery icon weird issue - Similar Threads - battery icon weird

2. weird icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird icon: i have a weird icon between the window defender and bluetooth and i dont know what is that icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-icon/9c3d3d8b-283d-4b31-8158-52dd77dd41c7
  3. weird icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weird icon: i have a weird icon between the window defender and bluetooth and i dont know what is that icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-icon/9c3d3d8b-283d-4b31-8158-52dd77dd41c7
  4. Weird system tray icon issue!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird system tray icon issue!: Hello I use my Samsung UHD TV as a monitor and have noticed that, if I put my TV into standby but leave windows 10 running in the background, when I turn my tv back on the icons in the system tray area not desktop or taskbar become corrupted. They appear as little blank...
  5. Weird issue with icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird issue with icons: All of the folders on my desktop are normal, but the icons are not - they appear like nothing is in them, as for settings, when i launch the settings app the icon is just nothing, just a white bar under nothing signaling that the app is open. Any way to fix this? submitted...
  6. Weird Lenovo X1 Carbon Battery issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Lenovo X1 Carbon Battery issue: I am pretty sure this is a system board issue, but wanted to ask in case someone had something for me to try. Here goes. With an AC Power adapter connected and running Windows 10, the battery icon gives the graphic that the battery is plugged in and when you mouse over the...
  7. Icons are weird

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons are weird: I just reset my PC but now this happens. Either onedrive's icon turns into a random one: [ATTACH] The local disk often turns into a picture. And other weird effects. What can I do?...
  8. Battery icon issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery icon issues: I just got a new Surface Pro 6 from the IT dept at work, but the battery icon was not showing up. I went into device manager, and found two unknown devices that were classified as ACPI, installed them both with the stock driver and then the battery icon finally shows up, but...
  9. Weird battery info

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird battery info: This error was found in Dell Inspiron 13 5000 5379 model. When my battery is on the way charging, it put my mouse cursor on the battery icon (no click), n' it shows 95%, plugged in, not charging. Then i was like, what. I plugged out the charger and replug in. Same error....
  10. battery icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery icon: The battery icon in the customization in settings is grayed out. It will not turn on. How do I get it back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/battery-icon/5cfb6f74-7a6d-4f8a-9787-4e07bd181093