Windows 10: Battery Icon

Discus and support Battery Icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The icon of my battery nothing that wants to appear, I have already tried several things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by macaMGF, Apr 4, 2019.

1. macaMGF Win User

Battery Icon

The icon of my battery nothing that wants to appear, I have already tried several things

:)

macaMGF, Apr 4, 2019

2. Battery Notifiction Icon

Hi Jessica,

Missing battery icon may be caused by an incorrect configuration of the settings. You may follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

Method 1:

• Open Task Manager > Click More details.
    • On the Processes tab, find and select Windows Explorer.
    • Click Restart on the lower right.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

Method 2:

• Type Turn system icons on or off in the search box then hit
      Enter
    • Toggle Power to On and check if the battery icon appear.

Let us know if the steps above worked.

Regile Reb, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Battery Icon

Missing laptop battery icon in Windows

Just to clarify, have you also tried the steps below?

• Type Device Manager in Cortana's search field.
    • Click the drop down arrow for Batteries.
    • Try to disable/re-enable AC Adapter and ACPI Compliant Method Battery.
    Check if the battery icon will re-appear after doing that step.

Michelle Vil, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Battery Icon

1. Battery Icon - Similar Threads - Battery Icon

2. My laptop battery icon is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop battery icon is missing: I can't see the battery icon. It's plugged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-battery-icon-is-missing/1bd74597-1145-4881-9ffe-98b0a87e233d
  3. My laptop battery icon is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop battery icon is missing: I can't see the battery icon. It's plugged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-battery-icon-is-missing/1bd74597-1145-4881-9ffe-98b0a87e233d
  4. I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.: Something caught my attention this week. That being, after my Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 15IRU8 fully charges to 100%. The thunderbolt overlay remains instead of transitioning to a plug overlay. All in all, the battery is functioning properly. My laptop is running 23H2 with the...
  5. I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.

I only see the thunderbolt overlay on the system tray battery status icon.: Something caught my attention this week. That being, after my Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 15IRU8 fully charges to 100%. The thunderbolt overlay remains instead of transitioning to a plug overlay. All in all, the battery is functioning properly. My laptop is running 23H2 with the...
  6. Hi I'm recently update my windows 10 to 11pro but it hasn't any battery %icon in Taskbar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I'm recently update my windows 10 to 11pro but it hasn't any battery %icon in Taskbar...: For show me battery% icon in Taskbar what should I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-recently-update-my-windows-10-to-11pro-but/a0d7386f-ae61-4f34-bcf6-6510245c0acf
  7. Hi I'm recently update my windows 10 to 11pro but it hasn't any battery %icon in Taskbar...

Hi I'm recently update my windows 10 to 11pro but it hasn't any battery %icon in Taskbar...: For show me battery% icon in Taskbar what should I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-recently-update-my-windows-10-to-11pro-but/a0d7386f-ae61-4f34-bcf6-6510245c0acf
  8. [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar: I'm having an issue whereinThings I have tried but didn't solve the issue.SFC scansDISM scansUninstall the audio driver and reinstall it.Resetting the Windows Explorer on the Task Manager fixes it after resetting the laptop. The issues go back again....
  9. [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar

[Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar: I'm having an issue whereinThings I have tried but didn't solve the issue.SFC scansDISM scansUninstall the audio driver and reinstall it.Resetting the Windows Explorer on the Task Manager fixes it after resetting the laptop. The issues go back again....
  10. Cannot find cast option/icon when I click on the Network, Volume, and Battery icons in the...

Cannot find cast option/icon when I click on the Network, Volume, and Battery icons in the...: 1-27-24I am a new member and very happy to be part of this great forum. First I have a Dell i5-8250U CPU 1.60GHZ. The Dell is an Inspiron 15 5000 series. My Graphics is an Intel UHD Graphics 620. I have Windows 11 Home.They way this issue I am having started is when I...