Windows 10: Battery icon

Discus and support Battery icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10, version 1809. After I uploaded the last update my battery icon in the task bar disappeared. I went to the settings, selected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TimmyMilton, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Battery icon

I am running Windows 10, version 1809. After I uploaded the last update my battery icon in the task bar disappeared. I went to the settings, selected "turn system icons on or off", but the battery icon (set to on) is grayed out. What is the problem? I need to see the icon so I don't lose my work.

:)

TimmyMilton, Apr 30, 2019

2. Battery Notifiction Icon

Hi Jessica,

Missing battery icon may be caused by an incorrect configuration of the settings. You may follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

Method 1:

• Open Task Manager > Click More details.
    • On the Processes tab, find and select Windows Explorer.
    • Click Restart on the lower right.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

Method 2:

• Type Turn system icons on or off in the search box then hit
      Enter
    • Toggle Power to On and check if the battery icon appear.

Let us know if the steps above worked.

Regile Reb, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Battery icon

Missing battery icon Windows 10

Hi,if You Found the Battery icon is Greyed out,then

Try this Steps...

• Login to Your PC.

• Go to run command,type gpedit.msc

• Under Userconfiguration,navigate to Administrative templates->Start menu and Taskbar.

• Scroll and Click "remove Battery meter icon"

• Click on it and Select disabled.

• Click on Apply,OK to Save Changes.

Now Again Check it on the Settings,You Will get back battery Meter.

Hope it Helps...

Logeshwaran.C, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Battery icon

1. Battery icon - Similar Threads - Battery icon

2. Flashing battery icon, not charging when plugged in, slow computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flashing battery icon, not charging when plugged in, slow computer: I have an Acer Aspire 5, and it recently began running very slowly. No internet issues, installed Windows update, cleaned up browser, cookies, start up apps, ran diagnostics, etc. I then called Acer support and they recommended doing a system reset. I did that - twice,...
  3. Battery not detected, icon shows plugged in 255% no batter1 1 and 2

Battery not detected, icon shows plugged in 255% no batter1 1 and 2: Just got a recent update KB4549951 together with a bunch of other microsoft updates. Then all of a sudden my laptop battery icon is showing no battery detected, says plugged in 255% not battery 1 and 2. I am running windows 10 ver 1909 on a sony Vaio VPCSB26FG lap top....
  4. Battery and volume icons missing in windows 10 lite

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery and volume icons missing in windows 10 lite: Can you please resolve this problem if any one know about this lite edition windows 10 i am also disable battery on Task manager but did not resolve anything on community suggestion i try but didn't you know why because my windows 10 is lite edition . Thanks...
  5. Battery Icon

Battery Icon: For some reason the battery icon/charging icon that is normally in the right side of the task bar does not show anymore, so in order to see my charge I have to go into settings! does anybody know how to get it showing again?...
  6. 225% battery level but don't show the juice in the battery icon

225% battery level but don't show the juice in the battery icon: I just recently got my laptop fixed & got the new Windows 10 software installed. When I went to go use it everytime the battery is full charge, I unplug the charger, the computer always shuts off. Also when I booted it back up, it said my battery level is at 225%, plus...
  7. Battery icon is continuously disappearing even after enabling and disabling driver then...

Battery icon is continuously disappearing even after enabling and disabling driver then...: Battery icon is continuously disappearing even after enabling and disabling driver then what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-continuously-disappearing-even/e97cf01f-7bb4-423b-8444-b478bca39df6
  8. HI STILL CAN NOT GET MY BATTERY ICON ON TASK BAR

HI STILL CAN NOT GET MY BATTERY ICON ON TASK BAR: HI CAN ANY BODY HELP ,I AM UNABLE TO GET MY BATTERY ICON TO STAY ON MY TASK BAR TRYED EVERYTHING REGARDS GRAHAM...
  9. Settings App/Start Menu/Battery icon/search bar won't open

Settings App/Start Menu/Battery icon/search bar won't open: As stated in the title, they don't open when I try to click on them. I've already tried to follow all the tutorials, but they're from a long time ago, and I've scanned for malware using malwarebytes but it still doesn't work. Any advice?...
  10. battery icon in taskbar

battery icon in taskbar: battery icon is missing in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-in-taskbar/45ffb9af-1b51-415c-82d0-8523819449f2