Windows 10: battery icon

Discus and support battery icon in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Battery Icon doesn't show on task bar? Any one know how to fix it? Can't see remaining battery percentage on taskbar, there's no icon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Maggie2020, Feb 14, 2020 at 8:57 PM.

1. battery icon

Battery Icon doesn't show on task bar? Any one know how to fix it? Can't see remaining battery percentage on taskbar, there's no icon.

:)

2. Battery Notifiction Icon

Hi Jessica,

Missing battery icon may be caused by an incorrect configuration of the settings. You may follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

Method 1:

• Open Task Manager > Click More details.
    • On the Processes tab, find and select Windows Explorer.
    • Click Restart on the lower right.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

Method 2:

• Type Turn system icons on or off in the search box then hit
      Enter
    • Toggle Power to On and check if the battery icon appear.

Let us know if the steps above worked.

3. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Feb 14, 2020 at 8:59 PM
  4. battery icon

Missing battery icon Windows 10

Hi,if You Found the Battery icon is Greyed out,then

Try this Steps...

• Login to Your PC.

• Go to run command,type gpedit.msc

• Under Userconfiguration,navigate to Administrative templates->Start menu and Taskbar.

• Scroll and Click "remove Battery meter icon"

• Click on it and Select disabled.

• Click on Apply,OK to Save Changes.

Now Again Check it on the Settings,You Will get back battery Meter.

Hope it Helps...

Logeshwaran.C, Feb 14, 2020 at 8:59 PM
Thema:

battery icon

1. battery icon - Similar Threads - battery icon

2. Cannot see battery icon on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot see battery icon on the taskbar.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SupItzGray [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ewxmx6/cannot_see_battery_icon_on_the_taskbar/
  3. low battery icon disaperd

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    low battery icon disaperd: how to get battery icon back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-icon-disaperd/73e3146b-00e0-41d8-b153-02f4248b24fe
  4. Start Menu, Search Bar, Battery, Internet, Calendar, Notification icons unresponsive

in Cortana
    Start Menu, Search Bar, Battery, Internet, Calendar, Notification icons unresponsive: I have tried every single "solution" on Google, Microsoft communities, and YouTube, and none of them work. I am looking for little known solutions. I was given some advice on here a day ago about fixing my permissions on Windows 10.Here's my question and the answer. It was...
  5. my battery icon often disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my battery icon often disappears: is there any solution i can do other than disabling and re-enabling it through the device manager? like through the registry or something. im so sick of doing so over and over again....
  6. Battery icon not showing in task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery icon not showing in task bar: Hey everyone. Feeling a little unco with windows atm after swapping from 10 year use of Apple. Ive read a couple of articles mentioning the battery icon in the task bar. This is not displayed on mine. The toggle in the settings is switch on to display, so im never sure my...
  7. Where has Battery % gone when mouse over icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Where has Battery % gone when mouse over icon: Suddenly I am no longer able to mouse over the battery icon on lower task bar to see % estimate. This is important as the battery in this laptop is rubbish and often runs out if I'm not watchful (eg I can't play videos when reading news items on battery). How can I restore...
  8. Battery/power icon on taskbar

Battery/power icon on taskbar: help please. The battery icon in Turn system icons on or off is on, but it is gray, not blue. I don't have it on my taskbar. I followed every idea available, but have failed to get on my task bar. I had it earlier, but when I restarted for an update, it disappeared and I...
  9. Battery Icon Missing, No Solution

Battery Icon Missing, No Solution: The battery icon that's usually displayed in the taskbar is gone. I've tried various ways for putting it back, but none of them have worked. Is this some sort of weird update? If not, how can I fix this problem? Below are the things I've tried to do already. Checking the...
  10. Why is my battery percentage icon not showing even though I've already toggled on almost a...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is my battery percentage icon not showing even though I've already toggled on almost a...: Why is my battery percentage icon not showing even though I've already toggled on almost a hundred times the button on which icons appear on the taskbar?...