Windows 10: Battery Icon

Discus and support Battery Icon in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On my HP laptops toolbar on the bottom of the screen there is a battery icon which also has a red x on it. What does it mean?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shanersmom, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Battery Icon

On my HP laptops toolbar on the bottom of the screen there is a battery icon which also has a red x on it. What does it mean?

:)

Shanersmom, Dec 2, 2020

2. Battery Notifiction Icon

Hi Jessica,

Missing battery icon may be caused by an incorrect configuration of the settings. You may follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

Method 1:

• Open Task Manager > Click More details.
    • On the Processes tab, find and select Windows Explorer.
    • Click Restart on the lower right.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

Method 2:

• Type Turn system icons on or off in the search box then hit
      Enter
    • Toggle Power to On and check if the battery icon appear.

Let us know if the steps above worked.

Regile Reb, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Battery Icon

Missing battery icon Windows 10

Hi,if You Found the Battery icon is Greyed out,then

Try this Steps...

• Login to Your PC.

• Go to run command,type gpedit.msc

• Under Userconfiguration,navigate to Administrative templates->Start menu and Taskbar.

• Scroll and Click "remove Battery meter icon"

• Click on it and Select disabled.

• Click on Apply,OK to Save Changes.

Now Again Check it on the Settings,You Will get back battery Meter.

Hope it Helps...

Logeshwaran.C, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Battery Icon

1. Battery Icon - Similar Threads - Battery Icon

2. Additional Battery Icon on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Additional Battery Icon on Taskbar: I've been fascinated by the additional battery indicator on Lenovo laptops (Lenovo Vantage function), and since Lenovo Vantage is available on the Microsoft Store, can we download that, and some drivers from the internet to get that additional battery icon on other laptops...
  3. Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Icon Missing in Taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from the taskbar since recent updates. In settings, power is greyed out 2nd image below and when I go to the page to add icon to the taskbar, the wrong icon of a speaker is next to power see 1st image below. Any ideas?[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  4. Battery icon

Battery icon: Hi, I'm trying to find the battery icon in settings and i cant find it. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon/adbdae46-9187-4783-8014-65872e8253eb
  5. Display custom Battery Icons on Windows devices

in Windows 10 News
    Display custom Battery Icons on Windows devices: Battery Icons is a freeware for Microsoft Windows devices that displays a battery level indicator in the system tray area when executed. It is designed to replace the default battery indicator of the Windows operating system and to improve the readability of the status. The...
  6. Battery/power icon is missing.

Battery/power icon is missing.: I just updated my Windows 10 Home and now the battery icon is missing! I tried going to settings in the computer and trying it that way but, that still would not work. Is there any other way for the icon to be back on the taskbar? P.S: The icon would not show put when the...
  7. Battery icon not seen in taskbar, though enabled in settings problem there too.

Battery icon not seen in taskbar, though enabled in settings problem there too.: Hello everyone! I have an HP Envy m4 with a 3rd gen i7 and HD Graphics. It has no battery icon in the taskbar, though it's enabled in the settings app. In the settings app, the "power" icon seems to be greyed out, yet in "on" position. Could anyone help me out?[ATTACH]...
  8. battery icon shows incorrect information

battery icon shows incorrect information: My battery icon shows full but laptop goes off but fine when plugged in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-shows-incorrect-information/4ca997a8-4987-4059-ba56-cccaf26d2ff3
  9. Bug in windows 10 battery icon

Bug in windows 10 battery icon: The b[ATTACH]attery icon keeps disappearing from my laptop. I think it might be problem with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-windows-10-battery-icon/0e585750-8f32-4816-b01e-2ca2f9044114
  10. Battery icon has disappeared from taskbar in windows 10 1909.

Battery icon has disappeared from taskbar in windows 10 1909.: Hello, I have the following problem with windows 10 1909, without any warning the battery icon on taskbar has disappeared and cannot get it back. Any help would be great. Thanks Matthew...