Windows 10: Battery icon

Discus and support Battery icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Battery icon keeps disappearing from my task bar. When I follow the instructions to go to settings, power and place the battery icon back the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by skrybz, Jul 7, 2018.

1. skrybz Win User

Battery icon

Battery icon keeps disappearing from my task bar. When I follow the instructions to go to settings, power and place the battery icon back the power icon is greyed out.

Brian

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

skrybz, Jul 7, 2018

2. Battery Notifiction Icon

Hi Jessica,

Missing battery icon may be caused by an incorrect configuration of the settings. You may follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

Method 1:

• Open Task Manager > Click More details.
    • On the Processes tab, find and select Windows Explorer.
    • Click Restart on the lower right.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

Method 2:

• Type Turn system icons on or off in the search box then hit
      Enter
    • Toggle Power to On and check if the battery icon appear.

Let us know if the steps above worked.

Regile Reb, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Missing laptop battery icon in Windows

Just to clarify, have you also tried the steps below?

• Type Device Manager in Cortana's search field.
    • Click the drop down arrow for Batteries.
    • Try to disable/re-enable AC Adapter and ACPI Compliant Method Battery.
    Check if the battery icon will re-appear after doing that step.

Michelle Vil, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Battery icon

Missing battery icon Windows 10

Hi,if You Found the Battery icon is Greyed out,then

Try this Steps...

• Login to Your PC.

• Go to run command,type gpedit.msc

• Under Userconfiguration,navigate to Administrative templates->Start menu and Taskbar.

• Scroll and Click "remove Battery meter icon"

• Click on it and Select disabled.

• Click on Apply,OK to Save Changes.

Now Again Check it on the Settings,You Will get back battery Meter.

Hope it Helps...

Logeshwaran.C, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Battery icon

1. Battery icon - Similar Threads - Battery icon

2. How do I turn in the battery icon, it says on, but is greyed out and doesn’t appear on my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I turn in the battery icon, it says on, but is greyed out and doesn’t appear on my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sarcastic_swede [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmz0l6/how_do_i_turn_in_the_battery_icon_it_says_on_but/
  3. Windows battery Icon is not visible to my updated windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows battery Icon is not visible to my updated windows 10: Please tell me how to turn on battery icon on windows 10 new update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-battery-icon-is-not-visible-to-my-updated/020da272-ac8e-4ba8-a3f4-46d8f92f7e81
  4. wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10

wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10: WiFi icon does not open when i click on the wifi icon on the taskbar. action centre, battery, sound icon too responds late after i click the icon. WiFi connects to my home WiFi but the panel does not open so that i can choose another networks available.i have tried restart...
  5. The system tray icon for battery at 100%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The system tray icon for battery at 100%: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jbiserkov [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdb51m/the_system_tray_icon_for_battery_at_100/
  6. 255% Available Plugged In while battery Icon in tray shows empty and battery stopped...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    255% Available Plugged In while battery Icon in tray shows empty and battery stopped...: This is a serious and urgent issue need your attention after windows 13 June 2020 update I am facing the issue that laptop battery does not charge. The battery icon in the taskbar now says 255% available but shows the visual of the battery being empty, and clicking on...
  7. Battery icon disappears after every reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery icon disappears after every reboot: For some time not sure when it first started, so no clue what could have triggered this, every time I restart my laptop the battery icon is missing. As a result the power control options such as when to go to sleep etc. don't take effect and battery will run down to zero...
  8. Battery icon not showing!!!!!!!!!!

Battery icon not showing!!!!!!!!!!: The battery icon is not showing in the taskbar. When I went to taskbar settings, the battery icon appearance was on but the icon beside it was of volume, you can check in the image below. [ATTACH]...
  9. Flashing battery icon, not charging when plugged in, slow computer

Flashing battery icon, not charging when plugged in, slow computer: I have an Acer Aspire 5, and it recently began running very slowly. No internet issues, installed Windows update, cleaned up browser, cookies, start up apps, ran diagnostics, etc. I then called Acer support and they recommended doing a system reset. I did that - twice,...
  10. Battery not detected, icon shows plugged in 255% no batter1 1 and 2

Battery not detected, icon shows plugged in 255% no batter1 1 and 2: Just got a recent update KB4549951 together with a bunch of other microsoft updates. Then all of a sudden my laptop battery icon is showing no battery detected, says plugged in 255% not battery 1 and 2. I am running windows 10 ver 1909 on a sony Vaio VPCSB26FG lap top....